Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-21-2017, 10:04 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I still really don't see the point of this episode after two years.
Old 08-22-2017, 04:18 PM
Elite Fan

I thought we had more EPS before this one. At least we had flashbacks.

So red and the major had a falling out. Yeah because of Tom. And Red calls him a sociopath.

You knowliz caused all of this because she didn't killTom. And Cooper had to lie

I can't believe Red didn't kill the major. He totally blamed him for the deaths tom caused and everything else now that was a good scene.

Huuuuuuu we had a Red Dembe scene a fantastic scene. It almost made that sad little show worth it. That and the flashbacks.

Last edited by Fangirl49; 08-22-2017 at 04:33 PM
Old 08-23-2017, 12:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yes, the best part of the episode might be Red calling Tom a sociopath

And yes, killing Tom would have prevented all of it (and all the stuff that came afterwards )

Dembe and Red... I think this was the first time that Dembe spoke up to Red I loved this and I recall being really surprised when I first saw it. It was the start of more of these great moments to come.
Old 08-23-2017, 01:25 PM
Elite Fan

I thought it had interesting that Liz said Red came out of the cage for her in the Anslo Garrick episode.

But you know she didn't see him and Dembe, did she? I get the point the show was making about Liz but I think the only reason Red didn't come out for Dembe is because Dembe stopped him. You can just see how much they love each other.
Old 08-26-2017, 12:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

Honestly, I really believe that Red only came out for her. That's what I always believed, no matter what. He wouldn't have come out for Dembe, not as fierce as for Liz.