Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-11-2015, 04:18 AM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

2x11: "RUSLAN DENISOV" Episode Discussion Thread (02/12/15 @ 9PM)

2x11 | Ruslan Denisov
E P I S O D E DISCUSSION T H R E A D

x

episode synopsis
AN ABDUCTION MOGUL KNOWN AS "RUSLAN DENISOV" KIDNAPS AN UNDERCOVER AGENT – When an undercover CIA agent is kidnapped by |a band of separatists in Uzbekistan, the task force sets a rescue mission in motion. Red informs Agents Keen and Ressler that they are up against Ruslan Denisov, a very dangerous past associate.

Last edited by Miranda; 09-04-2016 at 04:11 AM
Old 02-11-2015, 12:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

TFTNT Amy! I am curious to see this episode. I want to know how Liz and Red will continue to work together. If they will that is.
Old 02-11-2015, 12:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

Amy, thanks so much for the new thread

I'm so curious as well... I hate it when an episode leaves us that speechless and somehow emotional shaken.
Old 02-12-2015, 06:40 AM
Moderator Manager

Thanks for getting this started Amy.

Enjoy the new ep tonight everyone! I will be late watching it.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 02-12-2015, 06:44 AM
Fan Forum Star

Any idea when you'll be able watching it, Lindsay? I'm sorry you'll have to wait some longer.
Old 02-12-2015, 09:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

Well, this is going in an odd direction... Maybe Red will dig up Tom and hand him over to keep Liz out of prison.
Old 02-12-2015, 11:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

Oh yes... I just saw the episode and I totally agree.

Red and Liz = worse than frosty
Lizzie = in BIG trouble
Red = being all cold and distant and secretive about everything (towards Lizzie)

And her going to Aram right away???? Hello???? Okay, this sucks, bit time.
Old 02-13-2015, 12:32 AM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

I actually liked that she went to Aram right away I like seeing Liz and Aram work together and I love that she trust him enough to ask him to figure out what it is.

I thought it was funny that it was so outdated that Aram couldn't really find much out about it 26 years in the tech world is HUGE

I also like that Liz confided in Ressler tonight as well. It was great to see her trust him. Even though he didn't want to know I think that's the Boy Scout still coming out of him.

I don't like where Liz and Red's relationship is right now. You can tell that they are both really, truly hurting. I feel bad for Liz. She really cares for Red. If she didn't care for him she wouldn't be so hurt that she feels the need to completely shut him out.

I think it's funny that Red just keeps ignoring her standoffishness and plows forward and forces her to deal with him whether she wants to or not. I think Liz probably finds it annoying though.

I wonder what's going to go down with Liz now that her accomplice turned on her over the boat incident. I wonder if that guy will say that Liz killed him or Tom killed him. Will Liz be charged with murder or for kidnapping and wrongful imprisonment?

I would think they would have to find Tom to charge with kidnapping and imprisonment right?

They told Liz that this would happen. I completely understand why Liz didn't want people to die and she couldn't kill them herself, but she was warned that this could happen. I wonder if this will keep her from doing criminal activities in the future.
Old 02-13-2015, 04:53 AM
Fan Forum Star

But really? It's alright that she trusts him but I can't see Aram keeping his mouth shut if Red somehow gets a clue that something is going on there... He is so scared by Red.
And yes, it was so funny that Aram wasn't able to help her. I bet he might be Lizzie's age or a little bit older so this technology was way before he ever started thinking of computers and stuff. Besides we don't really know how old this device already is. We know it existed already 26 years ago but that's it. How much further does it go back in time?

I don't get why she told Ressler... What is he supposed to do? But I guess we'll figure this out soon.

Yeah, I agree, they are both really hurt at the moment, Red and Lizzie. And they somehow are not hiding it which is great as well. I'm wondering what might Ccange that at any point in the future. Right now, I really don't know. Whenever Red will help her or whatever he will be saying she will always assume it's just because of that damn Fulcrum. There is just the way of her figuring out the truth (maybe it all starting with her seeing the burn marks) or him telling her.

Lizzie now really is in trouble and I'm curious how she'll get out of this... I bet Tom is an option in this case and who knows, maybe they'll frame him at the end somehow. Although I don't know why he would keep his mouth shut about what Lizzie has done to him We just don't know enough about him. And how will Red's involvement with him be important or of matter in this case

And really??? Will they be framing Mr. Kaplan as well since she was somehow involved in all of it? I'm afraid for her and Red losing another person that's important and close to him.
Old 02-13-2015, 07:37 AM
Dedicated Fan

If I gave my review now of the episode, I'd be highly critical... So I think I need to re-watch

I felt like everyone was SO out of character in this episode. I knew it would be hard to transition from the Luther Braxton episodes to the "business as usual" episodes... But still.

Liz trusting Aram with the Fulcrum seemed odd. I like that she did it, but Aram isn't exactly one you tell your deepest, darkest secrets to. He's breakable. And she put in him in danger by even giving him the Fulcrum.

I felt like Ressler & Liz were awkward. They've made such huge strides in their relationship but last night seemed like we were back at square one where they barely knew each other. He kept joking about her and Red having a lover's quarrel. But to me, the real Ressler would've been digging Liz hard to find out what the heck was going on with the memory extraction and why Braxton and Red were so hell bent on her going through it.

I liked that she trusted Ressler enough to tell him about the murdered harbor worker. But why didn't she make sure that she called the security guard to make sure he didn't snitch.

Ahhhh... Maybe when I watch it a second time, my views will change. I will say that I enjoyed Red in last night's episode. He was back to being the criminal that I hate to love
Old 02-13-2015, 08:12 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Never thought I would be right about Liz going to Aram with the Fulcrum but I was! He is the most logical person for her to go to with this. I agree with you Kris that he probably won't be able to keep his mouth shut. Just weird though that he can't find what's on it. If he doesn't know how to acess it, how does know?

I love that Liz confided in Ressler again finally! I never thought she would tell him though and him not wanting to know at first, I get that but you know she needs to tell somebody about what happened and I am glad that she trust Ressler enough to tell him. So for me this was a very good episode regarding Ressler and Liz!

Red and Liz, what can I say. I am not seeing them making a mence anytime soon.

Liz is in so much trouble right now. I am scared everything will come out and her whole world in going to crumble down. You think she would confide in Red and ask him to help her? Cause if anyone can help with this situation it will be Red. That guy is gonna spill everything he knows about Liz and Tom now that they found the harbor guy's body. What did Liz expect? that nobody would miss the harbord guy? She should have known that at some point somebody would start looking for him.
Old 02-13-2015, 09:00 AM
Dedicated Fan

I can't understand why Liz's guy ratted so quickly on her! You would think she would've coached him beforehand that even if cops came asking, he needs to stay strong. And if I remember correctly, wasn't it her guy who held Liz back from stopping Tom when he was murdering him?
Old 02-13-2015, 12:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm wondering what kind of guy he was and where she knew him from? And yes, I can't believe she would have coached him or made sure that he's somebody who wouldn't turn against her.

And Chelly, I'm with you, I wasn't such a big fan of the episode... I can't even say why, it was somehow strange. Like you a lot of the characters felt out of character. Besides Red, who I really loved and I have been such a fan of Harold as well

The Aram thing, I don't get it as well... It's just one of the most stupid moves of Lizzie. I even can see Aram telling Samar somehow and her working with Red would make it so easy for Red to figure it out.

What do you think, why reacted Lizzie so stressed when Aram suggested that she should ask Red? I think part of her reaction was her being scared for him to leave for once and all if he would get the Fulcrum.

Liz telling Ressler... Hm, I don't have an opinion yet. I need to see what his help looks like in the end.

Ressler though was cracking me up a few times tonight With all his comments and stuff. That's what I missed, that Red and Ressler stuff.

Oh, and anybody else who thought the Milonga speech of Red so weird?
Old 02-13-2015, 02:44 PM
Dedicated Fan

Kris, I think there a couple reasons why she's scared to tell Red about the Fulcrum. The one being what you mentioned. She's scared he'll get his hands on it and up and leave.

Mostly I think she just really wants to know the truth behind everything. And if she lets Red know she has it, he may somehow take it from her (to protect her) and she'll never know what was truly on it and how her life was tied to it.
Old 02-14-2015, 04:14 AM
Fan Forum Hero

This episode was kinda plain after the two big Luther Braxton episodes myabe that is why you didn't like this one as much Kris. It is hard to go from episode like Luther Braxton to kinda "normal" episodes again. I didn't like this one as much either as the Luther Braxton ones.

I totally agree with Chelly on why Liz doesn't want to tell Red about the Fulcrum. She knows if she does she will probably never find out the truth. And you are right about Liz's guy trying to stop her when she wanted to kill Tom. So I don't get why he is ratting her out to the cops.