Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-06-2015, 05:17 PM
Elite Fan

Last nights episode was AWESOME!!
Old 02-06-2015, 07:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

I would say that this device of Liz becoming disillusioned by Red and then almost immediately getting over it is a well they've gone to several times now, and it would probably be best if they didn't do it again.
Old 02-07-2015, 06:09 AM
Moderator Manager

I have mixed feelings about the episode. While I generally like it, I was frustrated with how some of the storylines played out.

For starters Liz' memories. While we did find out that her parents were fighting over the fulcrum, how did she know that it was Red that she saw? And to top it all off, we find out in the end that her memories may not be real or tampered with. What? I do have a theory that maybe it was Red who "ordered" her memories erased or probably her mother? Whoever it was, he or she obviously doesn't want Liz to remember that night. For what reason, I don't think we'll find out yet.

I am disappointed that Braxton is already gone. Granted all the Blacklisters die anyway, I was really hoping he'd be around maybe for 2 more eps. Although I can see why he does need to die because the big bad in this ep was The Director who is basically Mr. Fitch's replacement, I think.

As for Liz blaming Red that he was just using her, I think there's something else that Red isn't telling. The father theory is in full force again! Did anyone notice Red's face when he saw that kid reunite with his mother in the end?

I don't have a problem with Red looking for Liz on his own and Donald/Samar doing their own thing since I don't think Red is comfortable working with the rest of the FBI if Liz isn't around. He will only work with them if Liz instructs him to. As for Red letting Liz go deep into her memories and not stopping it, I think the doctor said that it's not yet time for Liz to "wake up" so Red decided to just ask anyway. It was dangerous of Liz to be woken up in that state so it was best to just let her go deep into her memories.

I loved Dembe/Red in this ep! You can definitely see how these two operate and how they work well together.

Samar & Aram - wow. He clearly likes him. I LOL'd at Cooper & Ressler's knowing faces when they hugged and LOL'd again at Aram's awkward hug towards Ressler.

Also I don't think Liz will tell Red that she has the fulcrum. Did anyone catch what it was? It looks like a chip but if that was done 20 years ago, how does one open it now? Maybe Liz' father (or mother) put it on the teddy bear?

I think I may be forgetting something but I'll get to that on my next post and reply to some too.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 02-07-2015, 01:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, it's really depressing that we don't know at all if any of the memories she saw really happened... I'm not sure to what extend we can believe anything of it?
Besides, I want to know who else there was... Do you think Red will ever tell her what happened? It must have been something really traumatic if you ask me and maybe it really is the best for her to never remember any of it.

Lindsay, oh yes, I saw his face when this young boy ran into his mothers arms. It almost broke my heart. There is something else Red isn't telling her and won't tell her if you ask me. The father story is so in play again, unbelievable.

Yeah, the doctor told him that she is still heavily sedated and so I guess it could be the reason that he was going on with it... I as well am not so sure if he really wanted that because he tried everything to make her turn around.
Maybe that's how she knew that he was there. Him telling her that she doesn't want to see this. I can't make any other sense out of it.

Quote:
Also I don't think Liz will tell Red that she has the fulcrum. Did anyone catch what it was? It looks like a chip but if that was done 20 years ago, how does one open it now? Maybe Liz' father (or mother) put it on the teddy bear?
My thoughts exactly!!! How would anybody still be able to read that file? It's 26 years old?!
Old 02-08-2015, 03:52 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)

My thoughts exactly!!! How would anybody still be able to read that file? It's 26 years old?!
I agree with you and Lindsey. Liz is not gonna tell she has found the fulcrum. I think maybe Aram could read that file. He can do a lot with a computer so maybe Liz will ask him to try to read that file.
Old 02-08-2015, 05:14 AM
Fan Forum Star

I somehow doubt she'll trust Aram with it... Nobody in the task force I guess. Maybe she really turns towards Tom about all of this. I somehow can see this happening and that being the reason for him to come back.
Old 02-08-2015, 05:50 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
I somehow doubt she'll trust Aram with it... Nobody in the task force I guess. Maybe she really turns towards Tom about all of this. I somehow can see this happening and that being the reason for him to come back.
I can totally see this happening
I keep wondering how they will bring Tom back to the forefront.
Old 02-09-2015, 01:25 AM
Moderator Manager

I like seeing Liz have the upper hand now and Red is in the dark with the fulcrum. I am however looking forward to how he'll find out that Liz has it (soon).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda (View Post)
I agree with you and Lindsey. Liz is not gonna tell she has found the fulcrum. I think maybe Aram could read that file. He can do a lot with a computer so maybe Liz will ask him to try to read that file.
I think Aram can certainly crack it, I agree. And I also agree with what Kris said that I don't think Liz will tell the task force but perhaps Tom but I have no idea how they will keep in touch with each other seeing as I don't think Liz knows where Tom is.

Old 02-09-2015, 08:12 AM
Dedicated Fan

I secretly hope she'll trust Ressler with the info about the Fulcrum. But I doubt she will. She seems to only bring Ressler in when the crap hits the fan and she feels like she's in over her head.

I'm really interested to see how the different relationships play out in this week's episode. I hope they don't casually brush over all that happened last week.
Old 02-09-2015, 11:44 AM
Fan Forum Star

I can't see another way to bring Tom back, you know... That's why I'm guessing that. But I'm wondering how much she might tell him if she really asks him for help. I doubt she'll trust him as far as to tell him that this is a blackmail file that Red needs to stay alive.

You know what I don't like about Lizzie having the upper hand? That she's kind of ruthless with it. I don't like that because may Red be how he is, he never was ruthless to her. He didn't tell her everything, that's true and he has hurt her but he hasn't been like her, cold, lying to her. She's kind of extreme there and I don't like that. AT ALL.

And yeah, I doubt she'll go to Ressler about it. She doesn't trust him enough to do that and she wouldn't do it because she knows that this really could harm Red.
Old 02-09-2015, 01:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

No that I think of it, if she would ask Aram I think we would eventually run his mouth and tell somebody. She can't take that risk. She is not gonna tell Ressler either, cause she knows he is to honest and to by the book for that. He will probably make her go to Cooper or whatever and tell the truth about the Fulcrum so that's not gonna happen and tbh I can't see her ask Tom for help. I agree that it would be a good reason to bring him back but she doesn't trust him so why would she ask for his help?
Old 02-09-2015, 01:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

But what else would she then do with it? Any other theories because I can't see her ignoring she found it as well... Her look when she found it was... Telling me otherwise. This was important to her, this was like a little girl finding the biggest treasure...
Old 02-09-2015, 02:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

She is not gonna ignore it, she can't ignore it imo. I just don't know what she will do, honestly I really don't know.
Old 02-10-2015, 05:44 AM
Moderator Manager

I think Liz will have to tell someone eventually. She can't really keep it a secret for long and there are bad people looking for it so technically her life is in danger now that she has it. She could easily dispose it but of course who doesn't want to know what's inside it? Maybe it also has some leads on why her parents have the fulcrum in the first place.

I am however worried for Liz again. Now that she has the fulcrum and her relationship with Red is strained, I can only see her going dark all over again.

Old 02-10-2015, 07:19 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
But what else would she then do with it? Any other theories because I can't see her ignoring she found it as well... Her look when she found it was... Telling me otherwise. This was important to her, this was like a little girl finding the biggest treasure...
Yup. Her face lit up like a Christmas tree and not in a good way. In an evil, "now I have the power" type way. I don't like when Liz goes dark. I personally don't like Tom, but what she did to him, keeping him in that basement was cold. Even Red thought so.

Whoever said she was ruthless with power is spot on.