Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-15-2017, 09:37 AM
Fan Forum Star

I somehow doubt that Dembe had a relationship with the mother... I think since he was found by Red when he was 14, he might have started the education and everything pretty soon afterwards... Give him a year or two until he finally gets back to being social again and who knows, he might have met a girl and slept with her. What did he know at that age? Recall how he grew up... Or what if he was some kind of prostitute before Red found him? What if Isabella's mother is a really bad woman? I have no idea but I think it very possible.

And Miranda, if we knew before how old Dembe was, I think we forgot again Now we know and we mustn't forget again!
Old 07-15-2017, 11:28 AM
Elite Fan

I love how Red is telling Liz about the Mombasa cartel and she realizes it's important to him. Even though she doesn't know why. And he looks uncomfortable when she sees thru his walls.
Old 07-15-2017, 11:47 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yes, that was a fantastic moment. This was one of the few times that she was profiling him. And I loved that she noticed it and that he was so uncomfortable... It's how it shall be more often.

Although when I first watched it I didn't expect it to be that story in the end.
Old 07-15-2017, 11:52 AM
Elite Fan

Me either. Red couldn't stop til he brought down the whole cartel. Wow. He loves Dembe
Old 07-16-2017, 02:04 AM
Fan Forum Hero

He wanted justice to be severed and Red made sure that that happened.

I don't know if Dembe and Isabella's mother had a relationship. Since they were both so young and because of the way Dembe grew up I don't think they did have a relationship.
Old 07-16-2017, 06:53 AM
Elite Fan

I almost felt like Dembe was more forgiving and Red couldn't stop til he destroyed the whole Cartel.

Also the lady in S1sp 2 can't think of her name, red brought her down too because of Dembe
Old 07-17-2017, 12:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yes, I think so too... Red wanted it to be gone, forever. The whole Mombasa Cartel and what else could he do but kill the hand that fed them.

Marilyn, you mean Floriana Campo, right? Yes, he did kill her for Dembe as well. I didn't even realize that until you made the connection.
Old 07-17-2017, 04:39 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah that the lady. Can't believe you didn't connect it. I think her cartel was behind him being sold into slavery. He had that brand.
Old 07-18-2017, 12:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Floriana Campo was behind the cartels and the slavery and she had something to do with Dembe's otherwise Red wouldn't have killed her.
Old 07-19-2017, 12:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

But we never learned how exactly Dembe was connected to the Floriana Campo cartels. Sadly. We know that he must have been a slave for her cartels because he had this branding, but that's it... And that's why she had to die.
I'm wondering if Liz ever found out why he did there what he did. I recall how shocked she was when Red killed her.
Old 07-19-2017, 06:14 PM
Elite Fan

Didn't Ressler see Dembe's brand? He would have known if he did.
Old 07-21-2017, 11:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes I believe that he did. Wasn't it in 1x02 The Freelancer? Dembe and Ressler were both at the party for Floriana Campo and afterwards they changed and I believe that Ressler saw that he was branded then. So he found out at the same time as we did.
Old 07-21-2017, 11:50 AM
Fan Forum Star

I think Ressler did... In the change room. It's like Miranda said

But Liz for example didn't and I somehow doubt that in season 1 episode 2 Ressler would have told her about it.