Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-29-2015, 12:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

No I can't either. I somehow still don't believe that Naomi doesn't know where Jennifer is.
Old 06-30-2015, 06:32 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda (View Post)
No I can't either. I somehow still don't believe that Naomi doesn't know where Jennifer is.
Then it might just be a matter of time until we find out about her... I really hope they didn't just introduce the daughter topic to confuse people about who Zoey is.
Old 06-30-2015, 12:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)
I really hope they didn't just introduce the daughter topic to confuse people about who Zoey is.
I don't hope so but I could see them do it to confuse us. The writers love to confuse us and raise questions.
Old 07-02-2015, 01:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda (View Post)
I don't hope so but I could see them do it to confuse us. The writers love to confuse us and raise questions.
Hm, we'll find out at some point I guess... The latest at the point that the show gets canceled and we haven't gotten our answer about her.
Old 07-05-2015, 10:57 AM
Fan Forum Hero

You think they would reveal information on Jennifer if they show were to get cancelled?
Old 07-08-2015, 07:05 AM
Fan Forum Star

Oh no... I was indicating that when we don't have an answer to who Jennifer is by the time the show was canceled I think we'll never find out about her
Old 07-08-2015, 09:11 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Now I get it and I agree.
Old 07-09-2015, 06:45 PM
Loyal Fan

The ex-wife and daughter story arc is a loose end.They wanted to enrich Red's backstory but at the same time were afraid to spill too much beans for keeping egnimas of the protagonist .I have no idea if they'll bring it up at S3.
Do you guys think the show would be cancelled at some point?
Old 07-11-2015, 03:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

No I don't think they show will be cancelled anytime soon. We were just talking about the possibility.

I agree with you Dan, that the ex wife and daughter are a loose end. They could have done so much more with this and I hope they will in S3. I get that they don't want to spill to much but we basically still don't know anything when it comes to Naomi and Jennifer.
Old 07-11-2015, 03:13 AM
Fan Forum Star

I don't see the show to be canceled anytime soon either... So far it's still the best rated show of NBC, even airing on Thursdays with such a competition. They would be super stupid. And they haven't even started shortening the days of shooting for an episode which would be the first step for me to believe it's getting worse.

Dan and Miranda, I agree with the two of you about Naomi and Jennifer... We got so many hints about Red's daughter in season 1 and the first half of season 2... But then it stopped. Why? It makes me sad that they kind of don't know how to fill us in on more of his backstory without giving too much away
Old 07-11-2015, 04:30 AM
Loyal Fan

Yeah.It's odd they suddenly dropped the ex-wife SL. When I watched 204, I thought "That's it? "They cast a big star Mary Louise Parker to play his ex.And Naomi has gone in the middle of nowhere.They technically didn't give us anything specific about Red's backstory and her true identity.
Perhaps they think if give all the details of Red's backstory,that would lead to his relationship wth Liz,and then it would end the show.
Why does the days of shooting have something to do with ratings?
I think the show at least has four seasons because of the syndication.
Old 07-11-2015, 04:53 AM
Fan Forum Star

Because them having more days of shooting for each episode than most of the other shows means it's more expensive for the network... And the first thing I'd do if a show doesn't do good as I expect it to or if I were disappointed in it, would be cutting the budget and therewith at first give them only the normal number of days for shooting That would mean cutting down 44 days of shooting for a whole season.

The only thing we really got was that Naomi's former name was Carla Reddington... And that she somehow now thinks her former marriage miserable. But that's it. Oh, and that she somehow knows about Lizzie...
Old 07-11-2015, 05:58 AM
Loyal Fan

So you think they should shorten the days of shooting so as to lower the budget even the show did not do well as expected?
All we know about Naomi is very little.They didn't look like a couple to me.So some people speculated they were not a real couple just a cover for their job.
Old 07-11-2015, 09:04 AM
Fan Forum Star

It's just what I'd do and see an one of several options to safe money instead of canceling the show right away

Yeah, that was one of my speculation as well... But in the last scene, the goodbye scene, they seemed kind of intimate to me. I loved that scene so much!
Old 07-09-2017, 01:29 AM
Fan Forum Star

S E A S O N 2 R E - W A T C H

x

Since we're on Hiatus and since our show tends to give us more information than our brain can work through, it's time for our yearly re-watch!
This time it'll be season 2.

We'll continue with t w o episode a week, because otherwise we won't be able to finish the re-watch before the new season starts.

I'll set up a new episode each S u n d a y and T h u r s d a y, so enjoy this one for now and don't forget to discuss it with us!