Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-02-2017, 01:16 PM
Elite Fan

Solomon is something telling tom about how it feels to have someone in the crosshairs ! Wow. Solomon is wow. I have no words. I loved the ending when Howard told Scottie that tom was their son. My fave scene.

I liked the case and then all suspicious of each other. I knew the insurance guy was bad news. I liked that Raul? Still thought of the young guy as his son.

They are working through this plot quickly. I wonder if it's renewed where they will go with the story
Old 04-02-2017, 06:03 PM
Elite Fan

It just might end up case of the week or if Howard & Scottie are being manipulated, investigate those puppet masters.
Old 04-04-2017, 11:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

Marilyn, I'm all with you It was my favorite scene, too! Her reaction to it. From disbelief to realization to shock. It was fantastic. And the way Howard did tell her... With him starting to laugh.

Solomon, oh yes... That guy is fantastic and oh wow, I wouldn't want to be Tom now.

Yeah, this guy was really good at the end... He saved his 'son' and I loved that moment. It showed that sometimes there is still something good in people, no matter how evil they might be.

I'm really curious as well where it's going from there (shall we get another season). Not sure though yet.