Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-01-2016, 01:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Kris it's wonderful to know that 20 years from now and you watch this show, you will think of me. Honestly, each of you has been so nice, I know that years from now, I will think of you each as well.
Oh man That's super nice of you to say. I'm happy to hear that

I knew about this talk and about Red getting his hands on Lorca. I think he did it because of what he did to Liz and because of her case and because of how arrogant he was I think it was a mixture of all of it. But most of all it was for what he did to Liz

Great to hear your hubby is the same But hey, it's normal to ask these questions, right?
Old 07-01-2016, 01:27 PM
Elite Fan

I was actually thinking about tour question and thought that maybe the book was in order by date and if you knew the date you were looking for you could quickly find the picture. Although I don't think the show ever said that.
Old 07-02-2016, 06:05 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fangirl49 (View Post)
I was actually thinking about tour question and thought that maybe the book was in order by date and if you knew the date you were looking for you could quickly find the picture. Although I don't think the show ever said that.
Oh yes, that's possible... But I meant how Red knew that this girl's picture would be in the Stewmaker's book. How did he know the Stewmaker was involved into her disappearance at all
Old 07-06-2016, 07:09 AM
Elite Fan

You are right. How did he know? He didn't even bring the case to the team!!!
Old 07-06-2016, 10:55 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)
Oh yes, that's possible... But I meant how Red knew that this girl's picture would be in the Stewmaker's book. How did he know the Stewmaker was involved into her disappearance at all
Alan Fitch was behind the kidnapping and death of Berlin's daughter remember? So I am sure Fitch told him. How else could he have known? Berlin always thought Red was behind it but it was Fitch.
Old 07-07-2016, 06:38 AM
Elite Fan

But I didn't think Red knew it was Fitch until he and Berlin teamed up.....also I thought Berlin told Red about his daughter and he was shocked.. Unless he was pretending. Dang now I need to rewatch the whole series.
Old 07-08-2016, 10:20 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I think Red knew all along it was Fitch. I believe it was Fitch who told him or he came about it himself.
Old 07-08-2016, 01:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda (View Post)
Alan Fitch was behind the kidnapping and death of Berlin's daughter remember? So I am sure Fitch told him. How else could he have known? Berlin always thought Red was behind it but it was Fitch.
I doubt that Fitch told Red. He knows exactly how good Red is... Why would he risk Red finding out about that child and Fitch blaming all of it on Red? I doubt that, really.

Red didn't know that Fitch was the Decembrist. He found out in episode 2x08.
Old 07-10-2016, 02:35 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I know that Red didn't know that Fitch was the Decemberist but I really thought he knew that Fitch was behind Berlin's daughter death.
Old 07-11-2016, 06:29 AM
Elite Fan

Maybe in reds investigation, he learned about Berlin and that his daughter was killed and sent to him like she was. And Red being Red, he was searching for all information he could find out about Berlin, the daughter and the past.

I don't think at this point in time he realized that Fitch set him up. I wonder if he began to suspect after the Anslo Garrivk episode?

Although after he found that picture in the Stewmakers book I don't know what would make him realize she was alive???
Old 07-11-2016, 12:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda (View Post)
I know that Red didn't know that Fitch was the Decemberist but I really thought he knew that Fitch was behind Berlin's daughter death.
No, he didn't know that... It was a surprise for him because they had a deal and Fitch nevertheless went after Red and blamed that stuff on him.

Quote:
Maybe in reds investigation, he learned about Berlin and that his daughter was killed and sent to him like she was. And Red being Red, he was searching for all information he could find out about Berlin, the daughter and the past.
I'm sure that Red is explaining all of it to Berlin in season 2 I just don't recall it.
Old 08-20-2017, 03:06 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Wanted to comment even if I'm like 10 minutes in but that conversation Lizzie has with her husband his saying that he knows all her tales and can read her like an open book Hmm does he know she knows about him or just think its to do with work

THAT DATE special day for them together but yet Angel Station
ETA WHAT THE **** have I gotten myself into it

Back to what I commented above considering Angel Station Hotel where the dates connect - did he literally make whatever classifed x 2 thing when they were together on that exact same day

Another WHAT THE **** was the story about the farmer plus that picture he took from the book before giving it to Lizzie

I feel the burn on her wrist or whatever is VERY IMPORTANT was the picture he took out of the book Liz as a young girl

Last edited by crash landing; 08-20-2017 at 05:25 PM
Old 08-20-2017, 10:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

Sarah, I love your posts! It's just amazing and exactly how all of us felt when watching the first time. Yes, this show will drive you crazy, believe me!

First of all the Angel Station. A lot of mystery regarding it and it will be of topic for a while still. Just keep watching, I don't want to spoil you.

The picture will become important a lot later, too... Like about more than a season later and that's what we meant about keeping it all in mind.

The farmer storyline It's so sad and we still believe that it's kind of Red's story... But we of course are not sure. A lot of things indicate it is though.

Tom, yeah... No words. Just keep watching.
Old 08-21-2017, 06:20 AM
Elite Fan

We're four years in and still have no clue. They solve one mystery and unwrap three more.
Old 08-21-2017, 06:59 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)
Sarah, I love your posts! It's just amazing and exactly how all of us felt when watching the first time. Yes, this show will drive you crazy, believe me!

The farmer storyline It's so sad and we still believe that it's kind of Red's story... But we of course are not sure. A lot of things indicate it is though.

Tom, yeah... No words. Just keep watching.
I'll probably be doing it all for all episodes so beware to see all your episode threads bumped up

I WAS THINkING THE SAME THING that the farmer's story was his own and its so tragic

The mystery behind Tom is killing me
- I posted this on my landlady's FB wall last night

Yea that episode was