Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-16-2015, 06:09 AM
Fan Forum Star

No, the Freelancer was hired to distract the task force so that Red had the chance to finally get close to Floriana
Old 08-16-2015, 11:14 AM
Fan Forum Hero

See I told you I was confused. Thanks for clearing that up for me Kris.
Old 08-23-2015, 12:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

You're welcome. But really that case was confusing already and it wasn't difficult at all... Later on I knew why we got this one so early in the show... Because it wouldn't get easier to get the cases Some still have me confused and I don't get completely.

You know what? I'm really wondering what Liz is thinking when she has to attend that charity dinner of Floriana with Red She's at the party with him, putting her arm into his crook without even seeming uncomfortable.
Old 06-06-2016, 12:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

credit to Miranda

So, guys, it's about time for a re-watch, right? And since we love the good old times so much, we'll start from scratch!

You'll have one week to watch this episode and hopefully discuss it with us here and on the board in general. I'm so excited about what we'll find out that we might have missed before!

Enjoy!
Old 06-06-2016, 12:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

New episode in the re-watch! Can't wait to see this one.
Old 06-06-2016, 01:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

Me neither I'm trying to watch it a lot earlier this week than the one last week because I want to discuss it with you from the start!
Old 06-06-2016, 02:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Watching this tomorrow!
Old 06-07-2016, 12:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

That's great, Paula! So you'll be the first one to bring your opinion over here today. I can't wait and will try to make sure to watch it tomorrow!
Old 06-07-2016, 03:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Well, I'm not usually the best person to start the discussion up

As soon as I realized this was the episode with the train derailing, I immediately remembered I loved this episode, but nothing else about it came to mind

Elizabeth sitting at Tom's bed. It's a tv show and we need mystery, so I figured right away that that stuff did belong to Tom. But I was still hoping for him to be a "good guy" at this point.

I just love the interactions between Red and Liz. I'm glad she's standing up for herself. And Red intrigues me by not showing a response really but just continuing to talk.

Red trying to get to know Liz by just not ignoring her wine order and her questions about Tom. But yet giving her "advice" about Tom.
It was clear from the get-go that he really wants to get to know Liz.

Gosh I really disliked Ressler here. I've never gotten to the point where I love him, but I like him better than I did back then. He was mean to Liz.

You know, sometimes in shows, you just immediately know. And with that woman, I just immediately knew. I wasn't going like: yup, she's a villain. But I just got the wrong vibe from her right away, I didn't like her.
Which in retrospect is kind of weird, because TBL kept surprising me with unexpected twists throughout the seasons.

Dembe Yay, looking forward to seeing him.
I totally forgot about Luli & Malik
Red greeting them.

The chasing scene was great!!

Liz immediately pulling her gun on Dembe I think he would've moved even if she didn't put a gun to his head

Red is so not impressed with Liz telling him to call her Agent Keen. "What are you gonna do Lizzy?"

That scar on Dembe's back. You got a bit of it at Red greeting him, but it implies so much that Red cares about Dembe. Maybe/probably took down Floriana partly because of Dembe.

Can we never do flashback to Tom being tortured again show? Torture scenes are one of the worst things for me to watch.
Liz finding that video. The show is making me love Tom so much
I remember from my first view that I couldn't stand the thought that Tom probably was a bad guy. He was just so adorkable.
I felt so bad for Liz

Last edited by girl under the floor; 06-08-2016 at 06:40 AM
Old 06-08-2016, 06:20 AM
Elite Fan

So my absolute favorite scene is Red walking in the parking garage and greeting Dembe and kissing Luli. Wow. He has won. He has got what he wanted and that charisma is just oozing out of his pores. He is so hot in that scene and when he kisses Luli, I can see why any woman no matter the age would be attracted to him. I usually figure if a woman is dating an older guy it's for the money. But in Reds case I think it would be for his sex appeal

I think that Dembe and Luli knew reds plan from the start and were waiting for it to work. red just looks to arrogant and smug.

Hey kris, what do you think about the restaurant scene when he tells Liz if anyone asks, tell them you're my girlfriend from Ann Arbor...okay well just tell them you're my daughter. That can be the quote for our undecided club!!!

I love them in the restaurant. I love when she profiles Red and the look on his face. I can't decide what he was thinking but the way he was looking at her....

I did not realize anything was wrong with floriana had no idea Red was leading them to her but I love it

And I love it even more now that we know Dembes back story. I think I noticed the scar the first time but I don't know if I made the mental connection then

Now knowing dembe's story, I think Red went at floriana because of her ties to what happened to Dembe. He may not have known what she was doing until she asked him to join her business. She signed her death warrant then
Old 06-08-2016, 09:06 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I am going to watch this tonight.

In the beginning I was a little confused on who the blacklister was. The Freelancer or Floriana Campo but during the episode I got that it was the Freelancer.

I liked this episode can't wait to see it again, to see what I forgot.
Old 06-08-2016, 12:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

Okay, guys... I'm going to re-watch now, too and therefore not post too much today. But I want to see the episode and join the conversation fully!

ETA - Watched it!

Quote:
Elizabeth sitting at Tom's bed. It's a tv show and we need mystery, so I figured right away that that stuff did belong to Tom. But I was still hoping for him to be a "good guy" at this point.
It's so funny... From the first episode on, I absolutely distrusted him because he was too perfect. I knew something was wrong with him... a feeling in my gut that Red is the one to be trusted here and not Tom. I somehow had a way to always look through his acting. Even that he for knew about Liz's faked death in season 3 I knew. He was behaving strange... Not like Tom who was grieving. It was odd and yes, I was right again.

Red is really good at deflecting... Oh yes And I love it as well.

Oh yes, Ressler I as well have my problems with... He was unfair and mean. I'm wondering why. Because he expects Liz to be in on Red's plans, to have some connection.

I somehow totally forgot about Meera

And Dembe and Luli were criminals as well... Man, I never really realized that. But when they showed the files of these two, I saw that Luli for example was on the interpol list

Quote:
Hey kris, what do you think about the restaurant scene when he tells Liz if anyone asks, tell them you're my girlfriend from Ann Arbor...okay well just tell them you're my daughter. That can be the quote for our undecided club!!!
Oh yes, stunning scene! And I loved it... There is where they started all of it... Lizzington and the Daddygaters

Last edited by Lauren Helen Graham; 06-08-2016 at 01:03 PM
Old 06-08-2016, 01:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Meera?
Old 06-09-2016, 06:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

This is Meera, Paula. She was on the Task Force before Samar. She was killed in the season 1 finale.

I somehow totally forgot about Meera as well Kris! It's good to see her again.

Loved this scene! '

Red: "Not bad for a days work. Let's celebrate. Hey Donald, how about that cheesecart?"

I think I am the only one who liked Ressler from the beginning. Yes he was an a** but that is just who he was at that time.
Old 06-09-2016, 09:14 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Of course!
I don't think I ever remembered her name though, but of course I know who she is

Thanks