Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-26-2017, 02:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Glad you liked it Susana.

Before, I thought she didn't know that Tom is her son and Howard claims that she doesn't know and that it is better that she doesn't know but then she goes and tells him all these personal things, which I thought was very strange as well. Like Susana said, why would you say things like this to a person that you barely know? Doesn't make sense..
Old 02-27-2017, 07:33 AM
Elite Fan

If she knew he was her son she wouldn't have done what she did in the dance scene. Did anyone notice they were dressed like Red and Liz in their dance scene?
Old 02-27-2017, 10:25 AM
Fan Forum Hero

No you are right she wouldn't have done that.

And yes I noticed that in the promo we got already! I didn't like it. Couldn't they have come up with something new?
Old 02-27-2017, 12:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Solomon and Tom are great. I so thought they were fighting for real when that girl escaped.
Same here It's been really convincing but it seems they can do a lot better than that.

I as well hope that next week we'll at least get the answer how Howard knows that Tom is alive and how he knows what happened to him. And more important, why didn't he tell Scottie?

Susana, I love your observation on Scottie... And you're right there. She somehow feels suspicious. I can't tell why. How is it she trusts Tom with all the details of her past, this part of her past that apparently hurt her most. It's strange.

And yeah, the Scottie/Tom dynamic regarding the sexism is really eeewwww! (Why is there no smiley matching my face when thinking about that?)

Janice, that's exactly my thought! What is she knows but she's playing dump because she somehow needs Tom for something?

Yeah, the Red/Liz hint was somehow boring... Come up with something new, guys.
Old 03-01-2017, 07:16 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)
I as well hope that next week we'll at least get the answer how Howard knows that Tom is alive and how he knows what happened to him. And more important, why didn't he tell Scottie?
Maybe he didn't tell Scottie cause he thinks that she is behind Christopher's disappearance? I really hope we will found out how Howard knows that Tom is alive.

Quote:
And yeah, the Scottie/Tom dynamic regarding the sexism is really eeewwww! (Why is there no smiley matching my face when thinking about that?)
What about this one
Old 03-01-2017, 09:48 AM
Part-Time Fan

Miranda that certainly works.
Old 03-02-2017, 11:17 AM
Fan Forum Hero

That might become a new favorite.
Old 03-04-2017, 08:46 AM
Fan Forum Star

You think that it could have been Scottie? That's kind of crazy because she is the one crying about the loss of their son all the time...

Miranda, great choice of smiley, yeah...

Hm, it's at least been out of order because Tom knows exactly who Scottie is (or could be).
Old 03-05-2017, 05:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I think she could be behind it. Don't know why though but I think she is a good actress. Being a sad and crying in front of everbody but behind closed doors..
Old 03-05-2017, 12:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

Okay... Wow. That's a really harsh accusation. I'm really wondering if any of it turns out to be true.
Old 03-06-2017, 02:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I might be totally wrong but I have a bad feeling about her..
Old 03-07-2017, 06:04 AM
Part-Time Fan

I agree Miranda. Something off about her.
Old 03-07-2017, 11:11 AM
Elite Fan

I don't know that I think she had her son kidnapped but I find her showing her emotions about losing her son strange. Or showing the to coworkers and tom who is a stranger.
Old 03-07-2017, 01:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

Okay, now you can call me crazy but at least when it comes to her son I thought she was honest and not involved into his abduction... Otherwise, she really is suspicious and doesn't seem the person she pretends to be for me.
Old 03-08-2017, 11:23 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I just don't trust her in general and before I saw Howard I really thought she didn't know anything about the disappearance of her son but now I am doubting.