Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-18-2015, 09:30 PM
Loyal Fan

Megan mentioned in Today show there's a big reveal about Tom.Where's the big reveal. Did she mislead us that's another Tom(Connolly) is killed?
Old 05-19-2015, 01:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChellyChelle (View Post)
My gut reaction after watching the finale was not the best. But I've had a chance to think it over and the writers did leave us with some new and fresh plots for next season. So I'm happy about that. I can't wait to see how Ressler will deal with hunting Liz (and Aram and Samar). I also wonder about Tom and what lies ahead for his character now.
They did leave us with fresh new plots and I am really curious to see how everything will play out. Change might be good. I am most curious about Red, Liz and Ressler in s3.
Old 05-19-2015, 03:23 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

I am always scared of major changes in my favorite TV shows. Sometimes they work out great, but sometimes they ruin the show completely.
Old 05-20-2015, 09:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

You are right Amy, it could be good but it could also turn out bad. I guess we'll just have to wait and see how the writers see S3.
Old 05-20-2015, 06:49 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

I am going to think positive and believe that the changes are going to make the show even more amazing
Old 05-21-2015, 09:05 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I am going to try to be positive too. I am sure the writers know what they are doing.
Old 05-25-2015, 08:47 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

And I feel that, for the most part, they ended the season in a good place with a lot to explore next season.
Old 05-25-2015, 09:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

I think the worst thing they could do is have them be on the run for like half an episode and then have everything suddenly resolve itself. Which would mean they set all this up for basically nothing.
Old 05-26-2015, 10:14 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Pikachu (View Post)
I think the worst thing they could do is have them be on the run for like half an episode and then have everything suddenly resolve itself. Which would mean they set all this up for basically nothing.
I don't think they will do that. That wouldn't be logical. I rather think they will be on the run longer than is really necessary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by keroppi (View Post)
And I feel that, for the most part, they ended the season in a good place with a lot to explore next season.
I agree. They have so many options and they can go in so many different directions next season and I love that.
Old 05-26-2015, 08:01 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

Wow if they are only running for half an episode I will feel so gipped That would be crazy for sure!

I can't wait to see which option they choose Miranda
Old 05-28-2015, 08:01 AM
Fan Forum Star

Ookay... It's definitely time for me to catch up with this thread which I haven't dared before because of the amount of posts that I would have to catch up on. But now, it's about the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by keroppi (View Post)
I LOVED the Tom/Liz scenes in this ep So glad that Liz admitted that she wanted him in her life and the sex scene was really unexpected but I enjoyed it of course I am sure a lot of you were throwing things at your TV screen
This one made me laugh so hard (And therewith I meant your comment, Amy, not the scene ) When I saw that scene I was like 'Yeah, wonderful... She's really leaving with him. How predictable.' But surprise, surprise, she didn't.

Glad you liked that scene though... Somehow I'm not even mad about it anymore. I simply don't care which is good. A new level of coping with the whole situation for me

Quote:
Tom sailed away on his boat Kris is probably super happy about that but I think he will definitely be back next season.
Oh, you can't even imagine

Quote:
When he said to her "I didn't want you to turn out like me" To me that's only something you have to worry about if you are related to the person. Why would Liz turn out like Red because she killed someone at 4?
Amy, I somehow see it differently... I think with him saying that, they let us know on what happened to Red back then. I'm almost sure he ended up being on the most wanted list through a similar situation Lizzie has. That's why he said that. It's a really interesting thing for him to say and at first, everybody would interpret it the way you (and I at first as well) did but I think it told us more about him than about the connection Liz and Red share. It was meant in a completely different way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda (View Post)
Liz - Wow I can't even imagine what she had to go through this episode. I don't know if it was the best thing for her to run. I get why she did it but now they are gonna hunt her down like she is a criminal and she is not!
About this I fully trusted in Red. Don't ask me why but had she stayed she would have gone down, innocent at this time. She isn't anymore but still, Red was right, they had her and they would have destroyed her because we might not even be able to fathom how high the influence of the Cabal really goes.

Quote:
I feel that this was a breaking point in their relationship. A good one this time. I think she really saw that he does genuinely care for her and that he wants nothing but the best for her. I am very glad she accepted his help and I hope they can build their relationship back up.
I was so relieved when she right away contacted him, that she sought his help and didn't go to Tom... He wouldn't have been a help, not at all. He knows nothing and at this point he would have been the wrong person to go to. Besides, she would have forced him to have to be on the run again, which she for sure didn't want to do as well.

Quote:
I feel like the Liz I was rooting for and cheering for is gone. I don't know this new person. And it's hard for me to get behind her fully. She's crossed the line so much this season.
Chelly, amen to that. I was really shocked and I as well think she crossed a line and she can never get back from this. There is no way she will ever get out of that whole mess without facing what she has done and living with the consequences.
Red told her at some point that nobody can shoot another person in cold blood and come out okay on the other end. He knows that and he for sure has a clue what she'll be going through. He knows that she's lost a part of herself by doing that, that she's changed forever now.

And I thought that she couldn't become any darker... There goes my thinking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logan (View Post)
tom and liz one last glance of perhaps real feelings from liz for tom . But she seemed to remember all the pain he put her thru .
I am really wondering if finding out that her father was hurting her mother made her reflect her relationship with Tom at some point... I'm wondering if this was a change in their dynamic, her seeing him for what he's done to her. That she somehow found herself in the same situation and would they have had a child this child might have been put in the same spot young Lizzie was at the age of 4. I guess the answer we'll get in season 3.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtimefan (View Post)
In an earlier episode, Red mentioned to Berlin's daughter that he has a daughter of his own. I think that daughter is Liz. The man Liz shot is probably her stepfather, and Red her biological one. It doesn't make sense for one of the biggest mysteries of the show - who is Liz's real father - to have already been revealed in season 2. Most likely there will be more twists, with Red being the real father. I think he doesn't want her to know this because he would be barraged with even more questions from her and put her at even greater risk than she already is in. Red's enemies would be even more determined to kill/harm her if they knew she were his daughter.
But we still don't know who her real father was. We only know that Liz shot him the night of the fire and that her biological father isn't Red but that's it. No face, no name, nothing...
And we don't even know if he really is dead. We know that everybody things he's dead but what if he was somehow saved? You remember Tom, right? That after three shots I thought was dead but no, Lizzie dragged him out there and got him saved. What if that happened to her dead as well and not even Red knows about it? (Okay, that's really a brave assumption but it's still possible, right?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Pikachu (View Post)
Oh no, don't even say something like that! That would be horrible and I agree, the worst they could do!
Old 05-28-2015, 09:00 AM
Dedicated Fan

I think the problem I'll have next season is the writers dragging the "on the run" plot too long. I want to see it, I do. But I just want progress towards something and not just them evading the FBI and the Cabal for the entire season.
There is nothing that can take the pain away. But eventually, you will find a way to live with it. There will be nightmares. And everyday when you wake up, it will be the first thing you think about. Until one day, it’s the second. ~ Raymond “Red" Reddington, The Blacklist
Old 05-28-2015, 10:54 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I think the problem I'll have next season is the writers dragging the "on the run" plot too long. I want to see it, I do. But I just want progress towards something and not just them evading the FBI and the Cabal for the entire season.
I don't think you need to be afraid of that. They for sure will be on the run for a while, maybe the whole season even, but they won't only be doing that. I think Red knows very well what to do and I think he has a plan already. They won't just try to get away from the Cabal and the task force. He'll do everything to wash Lizzie's name clear and to bring the Cabal down. I'm so sure of that. Otherwise, it would just be so senseless and not Red at all anymore.
Old 05-28-2015, 01:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
tbh I am a little afraid of that too. I want to see them on the run and for more than one episode e ofcourse but they shouldn't drag it out to long.
Old 05-28-2015, 05:14 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

I agree with you guys completely. They need to have them on the run for awhile for sure, but any longer than half a season (and really half a season seems too long) would be annoying in my opinion. We need the whole cast back together at some point.