Info Center

That makes sense Miranda
Old 07-27-2015, 12:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

2x16 | Tom Keen
E P I S O D E DISCUSSION T H R E A D

The episode s y n o p s i s ;

Quote:
As evidence mounts against Liz in the case of the murdered DC Harbormaster, a federal judge makes it clear to her that she will face severe criminal charges. Reddington and Ressler jump into high gear to exonerate Liz but the only solution is to find the recently vanished Tom Keen - wherever he may be operating in world.

The p r o m o ;

Discuss & Enjoy!
Old 07-28-2015, 04:01 AM
Fan Forum Star

Updated Man, this is worse than a marathon. But I asked for it, right, Miranda?
Old 07-28-2015, 04:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes you did ask for it! Thanks for updating all of them!
Old 07-28-2015, 10:48 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

thanks for updating everything guys!!

It still seems weird that Tom would be on the Blacklist. But I know they needed him to clear Liz's name.
Old 07-31-2015, 12:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

I still don't think it weird somehow... To judge if he belongs on the list we need to know why all of those people are on the list in the first place I guess. Otherwise we will never be able to somehow judge it strange or correct for some person to be on it.

I somehow barely recall anything about this episode
Old 08-16-2015, 09:13 AM
Fan Forum Star

Another round in our re-watch reached Enjoy watching. I can't wait to hear your thoughts!
Old 08-16-2015, 10:20 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Going to rewatch this on Tuesday! Can't wait to see it again.
Old 08-16-2015, 11:08 AM
Fan Forum Star

I can't tell when I'll watch it, tomorrow or on Tuesday as well We'll see. And I can't wait to see it either although I'm not a big fan of this episode either.
Old 08-17-2015, 11:41 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I really liked this episode althought I did expect a lot more of it before I saw it the first time.
Old 08-17-2015, 11:55 AM
Fan Forum Star

What exactly did you like about it that much? And what else did you expect? Now you made me curious
Old 08-18-2015, 09:53 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I expected a lot more because this episode was about Tom. I expected it to be more badass.. I don't know I can't really explain.

I loved the way Red and Ressler worked together in this episode! Ressler really wanted to clear Liz's name and he wouldn't take no for an answer when he told Red that he was going with him to Germany.

The moment when the windows of the car rolled down and Tom saw Red and Ressler. Damn that was a good moment but I am still sad that Ressler didn't rough Tom up. That would have been a great oppertunity!

"You may have given up on us but I haven't." One of my favorite quotes from the episode! Red really never gave up on Liz!

The scene where Tom was working out was hot! Loved that!

What did you think about the fact that Liz gave all her money to Ames' daughter?

The scene between Cooper and Liz was so amazing! Cooper telling her the truth and him collapsing afterwards. I was really scared he died then and there. Luckily he didn't.

"Get well b*tch we got some partying to do."
Old 08-18-2015, 01:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

So cool that you managed to watch the episode as well! I just finished it

I was really surprised that Red in the end took Ressler But yeah, their argument at the beginning was funny and them working together really cool... Although I think that Ressler didn't see it coming that Tom would come back

I'm really wondering if Ressler at some point will keep his promise and finally rough him up

Aww, that quote! I loved it, too. There were only two Red/Liz scenes and both were soooo excellent!

When I saw the work out scene I was sure that would be something you'd comment on

I don't like that Liz gave all the money to his daughter... Although I understand it. She wanted to help. But that won't bring her father back and Red was sure, in the end it's all about her trying to reduce the guilt she's feeling. It's never been about his daughter at all.

Oh yes, it was the best Cooper/Liz episode ever! I loved every single of their scenes. And Charlene with Liz was great, too. I somehow more and more get why Liz in the end killed Connolly. She knew every personal detail about every single member of the task force because she was always there when they were at their weakest. She couldn't stand them being hurt for who they were because they definitely are good people. And she really cares for them, they are kind of her family now.

Tom Connolly and his involvement in all of it... He didn't know about Red before, huh? Did I get it right? He was briefed on Red being that informant for the task force because of Liz's case... (officially at least)

And Connolly promised Denner that he might be working on a real court when Connolly will be AG... Do you think we'll see Denner again? I would love that because he was such a great actor!
Old 08-19-2015, 09:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

You have to admit that Tom's workout scene was hot. Even you should have seen that right?

I know Liz wanted to help but I don't think this was the way. Like you said they are not going to get their husband and father back.

I really loved the scene between Liz and Charlene too! And I agree with you to Liz the task force is like family. The family she never had and she would do anything to protect all of them. Connolly threatened her and her family and that's the reason she shot him. I have to say that I am glad that your opinion on her shooting Connolly has changed a little bit.

I believe Connolly didn't know about Red before. Only a few people know that Red is workiing with the task force.

I don't know if we will see Denner again now that Connolly is dead. tbh I don't think we will.
Old 08-19-2015, 09:54 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'm really not a fan of him... I can't help it. Maybe my dislike for that character goes so deep that I simply don't like any of it and nothing of it appeals for me

My opinion about her shooting Connolly hasn't changed at all... That's something from which she can never come back, not for me at least. It doesn't change that she did it and it was a cold blooded murder. No matter her motives. It wasn't self defense so there's just cold blooded murder left.
It's been somehow so heartbreaking to see that she was told by Red that she isn't a cold blooded murder and now this. He really believed in her and yes, she screwed up soooo much. It's unbelievable.

And what else I picked up... Cooper being AD of the FBI? That's not true, right? I thought judge Denner said something like that to Reven.

Okay, you as well think Connolly didn't know about Red. Or at least not officially. If he already was a member of the Cabal, such a high ranking one especially, don't you think he would have known already?

Yeah, that might be true...