Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-20-2014, 01:15 AM
Moderator Manager

They didn't show Liz asking anything about Tom's past, all we know is that she's keeping him as intel for Berlin.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 01-25-2015, 02:05 PM
Part-Time Fan

I just watched this episode and I was pretty shocked.

I don't think that Red and Tom had a deal prior to Liz shooting Tom. But then again, this show has suprized me a couple times, so who really knows? But I'm sure with Alans death Red is going to have a lot of trouble coming for him.

Tom isn't stupid so I think he will lay low for a while. He does know what Red is capable to.

I'm still puzzeld over Red, Naomi (Carla), Jennifer, Zoey and Liz.

Right after Naomi talked with Liz, she and Red said goodbye. Naomi told him, she didn't said anything to Liz and then she said "we have to tell her". To me it sounds like Naomi is in on the "secret" about Liz. Not only that, but she seems to be part of it...so does that mean that Liz ist Jennifer?

I also find it kind of strange that Zoeys and Jennifers stories are so alike. Naomi told Red, that Jennifer ran away because she knew her father (i.e. Red) would come after her. Zoey ran away as well, afraid her father (Berlin) would find her. So maybe Jennifer isn't their daughter, maybe she is't Jennifer?

I'm pretty sure I'm wrong, but those are the toughts that are running through my head right now.
Old 01-25-2015, 02:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

Aww, so great you got to watch the episode. And yes, it left me shocked as well!

First of all the fact that Red and Tom have a past which we didn't know about. And good God, don't let Red be the one that put Tom into Lizzie's life because that's going to kill my poor Red/Liz heart. I really have no theory so far that makes sense.

And I agree about Naomi! She for sure knows about that secret of Red's that he doesn't want to share with Lizzie. Not yet al least. He promised her that it would come and I believe in that. Still, I want to know how Naomi knows of it... So it must be something that connects Red and Liz way before Red disaapeared. Otherwise, how would Naomi know?

Questions over questions.

But I doubt that Zoey is Jennifer... It wouldn't make sense if you ask me. If Jennifer really left because she knew Red would come for her, she would have known what he looked like and not stayed after Red had found her (Jennifer in this case).

What I think though is that Jennifer is just Naomi's daughter, not Red's. Red never referred to Jennifer as his daughter and Naomi was always saying "My daughter"... I'm really curious.
Old 01-26-2015, 01:22 AM
Part-Time Fan

@Lauren: I think you are right abut Zoey. I was very tired yesterday, that's why I forgot about the fact, that Zoey didn't know Red. That was bugging me as well. I just didn't saw it coming, that she was Berlins daughter. I was literally sitting with my mouth open at the end of episode seven.

You might also be right about Jennifer. Ah, that is the reason why I love this show so much, it keeps you guessing.
Old 01-28-2015, 01:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

That's the funny thing... I always thought she was Berlin's daughter.

About Jennifer, that's really just speculations. I guess we won't find out until we get to know Jennifer in the show. I really hope that will happen. Because if Jennifer would appear at some point, Liz' reaction would be really interesting to watch.
Old 07-01-2015, 11:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

An another re-watch round we've reached I can't wait to see it, I think it will be tomorrow because today I just won't have the time.
Old 07-02-2015, 12:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Can't wait to see this again! This is episode were Fitch dies.

Don't know when I will have the time to watch it though. Hopefully before sunday.
Old 07-02-2015, 12:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, that's the episode. And we get so many information in this one and tons of new questions pop up I loved this episode.

ETA - I know it's a little bit OT but do you think that we should pause the re-watch until I'm back from my vacation or shall we continue? I won't be able to watch as long as I'm away so you would be on your own, Miranda. I'm just asking for your opinion, whatever you prefer would be okay with me.
Old 07-05-2015, 09:46 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I think it's a good idea to pause the rewatch cause I still didn't have time to watch this episode cause I have been super busy this weekend so a pause would be a good idea.
Old 07-06-2015, 02:02 AM
Fan Forum Star

Aww, thanks so much, Miranda. So I'll continue the re-watch the Wednesday after I'm back from my vacation. So I'll have the time to re-watch this one, too
Old 07-08-2015, 10:10 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Sounds good to me Kris.
Old 07-11-2015, 02:48 AM
Fan Forum Star

Did you have any chance to watch it already, Miranda?

Or anybody else?
Old 07-11-2015, 03:04 AM
Fan Forum Hero

No I didn't watch it yet Kris. I am waiting for you to come back from Portugal.
Old 07-11-2015, 04:49 AM
Fan Forum Star

Okay, that sounds like a plan! So everything will be as fresh for you as it is for me then?
Old 07-12-2015, 10:11 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes it will. Can't wait to see the ep.