Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-12-2019, 12:38 AM
Fan Forum Hero

cool drawing.
Old 10-13-2019, 02:42 AM
Fan Forum Star

It's so cool that guys even did fanart for her

Btw, did you guys realize we'll need a new thread for her soon? We should start looking for titles
Old 10-14-2019, 05:54 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)
It's so cool that guys even did fanart for her

Btw, did you guys realize we'll need a new thread for her soon? We should start looking for titles
Yes, please do it, because there are more updates of her coming from New Jersey Horror Con!

Quote:
I had the honor of interviewing the Horror Queen @fionadourif Star of Cult of Chucky, Curse of Chucky & the Daughter of the Legendary Actor @braddourif (Child’s Play/Chucky) at the @njhorrorcon 😁😁😍😍πŸ”ͺ😱😱😱 She is a spitting image of her father, voice & all...I Love Fiona & Brad...Child’s Play is another one of my favorite horror franchises, I even dressed up as Chucky for Halloween one year!! I was super excited to speak with her, I had some great questions I wanted to ask her!! Stay tuned for an very entertaining interview, so many laughs!! πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ˜πŸ’• #NJHorrorConAndFilmFestival #FionaDourif #BradDourif #ChildsPlay #CurseOfChucky #CultOfChucky #LaKisaReneeEntertainment #Host #Media #PublicRelations

Quote:
@lakisareneeentertainment had the honor of interviewing the Horror Queen @fionadourif Star of Cult of Chucky, Curse of Chucky & the Daughter of the Legendary Actor @braddourif (Child’s Play/Chucky) 😁😁😍😍πŸ”ͺ😱😱😱 She is a spitting image of her father, voice & all...I Love Fiona & Brad...Child’s Play is another one of my favorite horror franchises, I even dressed up as Chucky for Halloween one year!! I was super excited to speak with her, I had some great questions I wanted to ask her!! Stay tuned for an very entertaining interview, so many laughs!! πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ˜πŸ’• #NJHorrorConAndFilmFestival #FionaDourif #BradDourif #ChildsPlay #CurseOfChucky #CultOfChucky #LaKisaReneeEntertainment #Host #Media #PublicRelations

Quote:
Last night we went to #njhorrorconandfilmfestival it was such a cool experience. All Kell wanted to do was get her Good Guy doll signed by @fionadourif and she succeeded! Fiona was so down to earth and cool, I’m so glad we went 😁 #goodguy #chucky #nica #fionadourif

Quote:
I can not recommend these horror cons enough. Every single time they manage to get better. Its unexplainable how kind everyone was, and i got to spend a long time with everyone, too. As hard as it is to pick standout moments, i really think it'd have to be with Jen and Sylvia Soska, Diane Franklin, and Chrstina Ricci. Which is absolutely saying something, because i also got to meet PJ Soles, Amanda Wyss, Heather Langenkamp, Felix Silla, and Fiona Dourif, all of which were also exceptionally nice, patient, and happy to be there. I also got to see and talk to some vendors, whose talents really dont duplicate one another, aside from the love of the horror genre and the love of what they do. Surreal is too weak of a word to describe last night. Speaking of that, there was also some kind of movie prop museum that was there, which included props from IT, Star Wars, Saw, Childs Play, Harry Potter, Deadpool, and so many more. If i had the chance to meet anyone i met last night again, i would do it, no thought needed. Thank you @njhorrorcon for getting such wonderful people.
UPCOMING SHOWS:
10/12 - the watering hole, mays landing, NJ
12/21 - the watering hole, mays landing, NJ
#paynkiller #speedmetal #instrumental #john5 #ibanez #acoustic #8string #7string #guitar #a7x #misfits #metallica #solo #jackyvincent #animalsasleaders #dragonforce #jasonrichardson #njhorrorcon #lindseystirling #fallinginreverse #monstermania #buckethead #horrorcon #marshall #stevevai #ATSOTC #2019

Quote:
NJ Horror Con 2019 was an absolute BLAST. Met some of my favorite idols/actors since childhood and they are all wonderful souls. Also splurged on scary ****, because, in spite of popular belief, I don’t have enough of it. Swipe for some awesome scary pics and vids! #njhorrorcon #horror #filmmaker #scarymovies #halloween #childsplay #chucky #michaelmyers #freddykrueger #jason horrorfan

Quote:
β€œOh now I get it! 25 years, must be the slowest murder in history! I mean, what have you been waiting for? A sign from God?” Fiona Dourif AKA Nica Pierce at New Jersey Horror Con & Film Festival.
#njhorrorcon #njhorrorcon2019 #newjerseyhorrorcon #newjerseyhorrorcon2019 #horror #horrorconventions #fansofhorror #horrormovies #childsplay #curseofchucky #cultofchucky #nicapierce #fionadourif #thepurge #thepurgetv #upyourgeek

Quote:
Soo freaking ecstatic that I was able to meet, take a photo and have a really cool conversation with Fiona Dourif from Curse and Cult of Chucky at horrorcon!!! She was so down to earth!!! πŸ™Œ
#curseofchucky #cultofchucky #fionadourif #horrorcon #braddourif #chucky #childsplay #chuckythekillerdoll #bluraycollection #bluraycollector #bluray

Quote:
Hanging out with Fiona Dourif at NJ Horror Con! #addisonelaine #firstborn #mygirl #myheart #love #littlehorrorfan #njhorrorcon #horror #horrorcon #horrorconvention #conlife #fionadourif #cultofchucky #curseofchucky

Quote:
@fionadourif was the sweetest thing ever at #NJHorrorCon on 10/12/19!!!

Quote:
Had a blast meeting Fiona Dourif!! She truly is a gem. #curseofchucky #cultofchucky #thepurgetvseries #fionadourif #womenofhorror #horrormovies #njhorrorcon #atlanticcity

Quote:
Total babe πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄πŸ€ͺ⁣
⁣
#fionadourif #newjerseyhorrorcon #chucky

Quote:
Had a great day at Horror Con yesterday!!! Thank you for the amazing hugs!!!
#horrorcon #horrorconac #ac #kittycklown #freehugs #pokemon #pikachu #ash #myers #michaelmyers #fionadourif #fiona #picklesthecarnie #anniechrist #bw #blackandwhite #scary #horror #sweenslayercosplay

Quote:
β€’NJ HORROR CONβ€’
@fionadourif was one of my favorite people to meet yesterday.πŸ–€
#njhorrorcon #fionadourif #curseofchucky #cultofchucky #shameless #trueblood

Quote:
FIONA DOURIF RULES!!! #2MANYBLUNTS #2MANYBLUNTSCLOTHING #STAYHIGHORIGINAL

Quote:
Fiona Dourif #FionaDourif #DeadWood #Thief
#GardenParty #TheMessenger #NicaPierce #CurseofChucky #BartCurlish #DirkGentlysHolisticDetectiveAgency #CultofChucky #BloodIsBlood #TheBlacklist #ThePurge #JennifeRReddington #ArborDemon
#NJHorrorCon #TheEmart #shedoingittoo

Quote:
This was my @njhorrorcon

Looking forward to the next one πŸ”ͺ

#horror #nerd #convention #njhorrorcon #nightmareonelmstreet #chucky #meetandgreet #americanpsycho #patrickbateman
Old 10-14-2019, 10:26 AM
Fan Forum Hero

wow she has been pretty busy at the con!
Old 10-14-2019, 11:35 AM
Fan Forum Star

Aww, I love how cool these cons are always in the states It's so different from here... The celebs are not even allowed to go through the crowds here or to take pictures with fans during autograph sessions because you have to pay tons of money for them. It's not as relaxed as it is over there... Sadly.

Here are two possible future titles that I really love:

"I know what it is like to have somebody love me so much, they would rather cut ties than see me hurt. My mom did that."
"When I went to sleep my world was perfect and when I woke it was destroyed."
Old 10-16-2019, 07:24 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Aww, I love how cool these cons are always in the states It's so different from here... The celebs are not even allowed to go through the crowds here or to take pictures with fans during autograph sessions because you have to pay tons of money for them. It's not as relaxed as it is over there... Sadly.

Here are two possible future titles that I really love:

"I know what it is like to have somebody love me so much, they would rather cut ties than see me hurt. My mom did that."
"When I went to sleep my world was perfect and when I woke it was destroyed."
I love the first one and I think that you should use it!
Old 10-16-2019, 09:52 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I love both so I am fine with whichever one you choose Kris.
Old 10-16-2019, 12:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

Since Nici loves the first one so much, I'll go with the first one
Old 10-18-2019, 10:34 AM
Master Fan

Fiona Updates:

Old 10-19-2019, 03:01 AM
Fan Forum Hero

She is a very busy bee these days.
Old 10-19-2019, 07:47 AM
Fan Forum Star

Wow, there are even interviews with her

And she's in another movie? Is it the one she was shooting some weeks ago?
Old 10-20-2019, 09:54 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Wow, there are even interviews with her

And she's in another movie? Is it the one she was shooting some weeks ago?
Yes, it's called The Shuroo Process, featuring her dad Brad!

Quote:
β€’
β€’
β€’
β€’
β€’
#filmmaker #director #cinematographer #cinematography #filmmaking #arri #producer #setlife #feature #flstudio #featureme #reddigitalcinema #studiolife #filming #onset #production #dop #filmlife #studio #directorofphotography #film #cinema #production #anamorphicflare #producer
#anamorphic #warmcolours #thrillermovie #roadmovie #fionadourif #sunset #backlight

Quote:
Pics at the New Jersey Horror Con and Film Festival in Atlantic City NJ. We are pleased that we got to meet with
Fiona Dourif. Some of her credits are
#curseofchucky #cultofchucky
#thepurge and the list is long. #Sinatra
#SinatraRocks #newjerseyhorrorcon
#familyfun #Dogsofinstagram
#DoggyNews #atlanticcity

Last edited by Nici Dawson; 10-20-2019 at 11:22 AM
Old 10-20-2019, 11:44 AM
Fan Forum Star

That's what I thought, Nici. I just wasn't sure so that's why I asked

I think it fascinating how many people got so close to her, took pictures and everything
Old 10-21-2019, 09:57 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Only two more posts and the thread is done.
Old 10-24-2019, 04:30 PM
Master Fan

Fiona Updates:

Quote:
#latergram #fionadourif #chucky #cultofchucky #curseofchucky #nicapierce #njhorrorcon #njhc #newjerseyhorrorcon #horror #horrorcon #horrorconvention #conlife #addisonelaine #firstborn #mygirl #myheart #love #littlehorrorfan

Quote:
'FIONA DOURIF STARS IN UPCOMING CHRISTOPHER NOLAN FILM' | Read the full article now #linkinbio -
-
-
#NIE #NewsInEntertainment #marketing #like4like #Hollywood #likeforlike #instafollow #broadcast #instagood #photooftheday #likeandcomment #celebration #newjersey #FionaDourif #NJHorrorCon #NJHCFF #pressrelease @fionadourif @njhorrorcon @cult_ofchuckynews__ @cultofchuckyofficial

Quote:
@fionadourif sits down with us to discuss being in a iconic franchise and her upcoming films at #NJHCFF | Watch her full interview now #linkinbio -
-
-
#NIE #NewsInEntertainment #marketing #like4like #Hollywood #likeforlike #instafollow #broadcast #instagood #photooftheday #likeandcomment #celebration #newjersey #FionaDourif #NJHorrorCon #NJHCFF #pressrelease @njhorrorcon

Quote:
This was my @njhorrorcon

Looking forward to the next one πŸ”ͺ

#horror #nerd #convention #njhorrorcon #nightmareonelmstreet #chucky #meetandgreet #americanpsycho #patrickbateman