Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-08-2019, 01:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

[Jennifer Reddington | Fiona Dourif] #1: "I'm your daughter. The one you abandoned 28 years ago on Christmas Eve."

Jennifer Reddington | Fiona Dourif
f i r s t • a p p r e c i a t i o n • t h r e a d

x

Jennifer Reddington is the daughter of Raymond Reddington and Naomi Hyland. Jennifer is living under an assumed name (Lilly May Roth) in Baltimore, Maryland where is she is working as a bartender. Ian Garvey goes to visit her and that is how Liz finds out about Jennifer. When Liz takes Jennifer to her apartment to ask for her help in putting him away, she revealed an abusive relationship she and her mother both endured with Red. Garvey saved Jennifer's life and she was placed in Witness Protection for 20 years while waiting for the day when he is finally brought to justice to face his crimes. When Liz finds out that Raymond Reddington is an imposter, Jennifer is going to help her sister find out who this Raymond Reddington really is.

banner by Miranda

the fans
1. Miranda | 2. bwm30 | 3. cherrypie12345 | 4. Nici Dawson |

"Everything you've believed for the last 30 years has been a lie."

x

"I know what it is like to have somebody love me so much, they would rather cut ties than see me hurt. My mom did that."

social media
+instagram
+twitter

"When I went to sleep my world was perfect and when I woke it was destroyed."

future titles
"I don't know what to believe anymore."
"My entire life he has protected me from you and it's about time I started protecting him."
"Did you think of me at all? In my pink room, in my pink pajamas waiting for Santa."
"When I went to sleep my world was perfect and when I woke it was destroyed."

past titles
"I'm your daughter. The one you abandoned 28 years ago on Christmas Eve."

previous threads

Last edited by Miranda; 04-02-2019 at 10:31 AM
Old 01-08-2019, 01:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Here it is! The very first Jennifer thread. The OP is under construction but I wanted to get this thread up so we can discuss Jennifer.

Now we only need a "name" for her. Liz is the profiler, Red is the criminal. So what name can we think of for Jennifer?
Old 01-08-2019, 03:42 PM
Master Fan

Add me please!

Liz and Jen really have to kindle their relationship; and I'm glad to see it happening.

Fiona looks like she has a great career ahead of her. We already seen her father a lot over the years
Old 01-09-2019, 10:57 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Added you Brian.

Who is Fiona's father? Is he a famous actor?
Old 01-09-2019, 11:24 AM
Fan Forum Star

Miranda, thanks so much for the new thread I had to correct something in the title (there was a '[' wrongly put at the end of the title quote) and I deleted a word that was too much in her description. I hope that's okay with you.

I really love the OP as far as you have gotten I'm sure we'll soon be able to fill it with a lot of gifs and stuff.

But sadly you can't add me to it because I'm definitely not a fan or shipper or anything of hers.

How to call her... We were thinking about it yesterday already and I come up empty handed today again. It's not so easy. I'd like to wait some more episodes to see who she really is and how it all develops.
Old 01-09-2019, 11:27 AM
Fan Forum Hero

yes of course that is okay. Thanks for doing that.

I hope we can fill up her OP soon.

And no I already expected I wouldn't have to add you. I am not a huge fan of her either but I am just on every fan list on this board. But I am fascinated with her and I think Fiona is a good actress.
Old 01-09-2019, 12:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

But it's really great. And she really told something about abuse by Raymond Reddington, her father? I somehow didn't realize that (see, my season 5 re-watch is what I'm lacking of). And now Liz thinks her father was the best and good and kind?
Old 01-09-2019, 12:13 PM
Elite Fan

I don't recall her mentioning abuse by Raymond Reddington either. I thought she adored him.
Old 01-09-2019, 10:27 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda (View Post)
Who is Fiona's father? Is he a famous actor?
Yeah; he's Brad Dourif! As in the voice of Chucky the doll

I never saw the movies myself; but I saw his other films, shows, and voice work he's done over the years.
Old 01-10-2019, 11:31 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwm30 (View Post)
Yeah; he's Brad Dourif! As in the voice of Chucky the doll

I never saw the movies myself; but I saw his other films, shows, and voice work he's done over the years.
Never heard of him. I looked him up but I don't recognize him and I have never seen any of his work but I did see that him and Fiona are in the Chucky movies together so that is pretty awesome that father and daughter are working together.
Old 01-10-2019, 12:51 PM
Elite Fan

Chucky! I have forever had a fear of dolls.
Old 01-10-2019, 10:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

Chucky! I saw every single movie of them But if he was the voice over of the puppet, I wouldn't know his voice at all because of the synchronization here in Germany

And she was in the movies, too?
Old 01-11-2019, 03:53 AM
Fan Forum Hero

She was in 2 Chucky movies. The Curse of Chucky and The Cult of Chucky. She plays Nica Pierce.

Had to look that up otherwise I wouldn't have known.

I had a fear of Chucky as well. Never watched the movies cause I was too scared. I had a friend at primary school that was a total fan of Chucky. She had dolls and everything and I was just scared of that.
Old 01-11-2019, 05:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

Your friend had a Chucky doll That would have freaked me out as well Was it holding a knife or something?

And wow, two movies even. Pretty cool and still I would have never recognized her.
Old 01-11-2019, 08:30 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't remember if it was holding a knife. It's been such a long time ago.

I am sure if you would watch them now you would recognize her.