Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-15-2014, 12:13 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wine Colored Roses (View Post)
The OP looks great!

Depending how they write Heather out, I could totally see Christopeher and Pamela reconnecting.
I think Heather will leave town with Bo and their son. I think Drew set the fire at SF and he'll die as a result. He left something for Emma and I wonder what's in that letter.

Pamela slaps the hell out John Ross on 8/18 so he is not off the hook.
Old 04-16-2014, 04:20 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Welcome!

Have we found a good picture yet?
Old 04-16-2014, 05:03 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fifty springs (View Post)
^ Welcome!

Have we found a good picture yet?

Nothing new yet. But the OP looks good still.

Dallas TNT Survey TNTInnercircle: Dallas needs positive comments.

http://spr.ly/60179dxJ

Last edited by splintered; 04-19-2014 at 04:44 AM Reason: please don't double post :)
Old 04-17-2014, 08:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the link Keith.

btw instead of double posting it's better to edit your first post. (Unless it's been a day or two. )
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 04-19-2014, 04:46 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the link!
Old 04-20-2014, 03:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisAndRebeccaEwingFan (View Post)
The character "Heather" will be gone after September 1. Now, I want Chris to want her back.
pamela was better off with chris, look what happened.
Old 04-20-2014, 05:34 PM
Loyal Fan

New Cidre Interview | Soap Chat

PAMELA’S ‘VENGEANCE’ | Wondering what was going through Pamela’s mind when she joined John Ross and Emma in that threesome? According to Cidre, it was all part of a larger revenge plot. “She really wanted to punish them,” Cidre explains. “She wanted them never to be able to have sex again without thinking of her vomiting on them.” And Cidre says that plan will continue as soon as Pamela’s back on her feet in August: “She’s got a little vengeance in mind. She’s done with John Ross, and tells him so.”
BABY ON BOARD? | Given the lack of a time jump, don’t expect Elena to be shopping for baby clothes anytime soon – but don’t expect her oven to remain bun-less, either. “We don’t drop the ball,” Cidre says of Joaquin poking holes in Elena’s diaphragm. “Whenever we lay a seed on the ground, we let it blossom and grow.” And if you had to Google to find out what Joaquin was poking holes in, don’t worry, you’re not alone. “We were concerned people wouldn’t know what [the diaphragm] was,” Cidre admits. “I don’t think a lot of women have used it very much in the past 10 or 15 years, but there was a time when that was the contraceptive device of choice.”

KISS OF DEATH | “I figured that would really freak people out,” Cidre says of Ann and Harris’ surprise lip lock, which is not the sign of more kisses to come. “She was angry at Bobby, but she loves him. She didn’t run from the kiss, but she also kept her eyes open. We didn’t want to ruin Ann forever.” As for the peeping Tom mom who saw the kiss go down? “Judith will use it against Ann,” Cidre teases. “And her son. Both of them, actually. She’s basically our Grim Reaper.”

GOODBYE HEATHER? | Those hoping Christopher and Heather’s relationship will lead to the aisle should probably stop reading now. “I wouldn’t say the long haul, but she’s around for a while,” Cidre says of AnnaLynne McCord’s character. “That whole relationship really felt like a breath of fresh air. Christopher and John Ross had been fighting so much for the first two seasons that we got tired of it as writers. He’s so handsome, we just wanted him as a romantic lead again, and I’m glad we did that.”
Old 04-22-2014, 08:29 PM
Loyal Fan

Aaron Maxwell said a while back that Heather does not tolerate a man cheating on his wife. That all he would say.

What if through some legal fallacy that it turns out that Pamela is not married to John Ross but still legally married to Christopher?
Old 05-19-2014, 04:52 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisAndRebeccaEwingFan (View Post)
Aaron Maxwell said a while back that Heather does not tolerate a man cheating on his wife. That all he would say.

What if through some legal fallacy that it turns out that Pamela is not married to John Ross but still legally married to Christopher?
Interesting idea you have there. I would like that if Pam & Chris were still married. Maybe it would bring them back together...

RIP Paul Walker
Icon:Si_Crazy
Old 05-19-2014, 06:30 PM
Master Fan

Although Pamela and John Ross were married twice. You would have to assume that one was legal, although I have said many times before that you never know what can happen on a soap.
Old 05-20-2014, 11:21 AM
Fan Forum Star

If they were still married, I think it would have been caught somewhere by now. I can see it slipping by when in Vegas, but for the Southfork wedding you would think it would have popped up some where.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 05-22-2014, 09:05 PM
Loyal Fan

A while back some asked Jessie on twitter if Pamela would turn to Christopher because John Ross cheating. His reply was "Umm, maybe.
Old 05-22-2014, 11:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

I could see them going that route for awhile.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 05-23-2014, 06:19 AM
Master Fan

I know Heather isn't supposed to be around for a long time, so I could see Pamela going to Christopher to make John Ross mad. Then it may change into something else.
Old 05-23-2014, 12:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

Chris needs to learn who 'Pamela' is though, he fell in love with Rebecca...the two are pretty different.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s