Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-22-2014, 09:56 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maud&Danny (View Post)
The baby is definitely John Ross. Why else would they had them sleeping together? The baby being Nicolas brings nothing to the show and the storyline.
Yep!. I said Season one full circle would happy by the finale and I was right. John Ross is clearly the dad and anyone that watches soaps know that but I'm sure Nikolas is going to be insanely obsessed with the idea that it's his child. Pamela is going to go back to his evil ways. John Ross/Mysteries sister thing will be happening.
Old 09-22-2014, 11:25 PM
Elite Fan

Disclosure..I haven't watch but I been trying to spoil myself here and there.

While reading spoilers before the finale I thought it was going to be Chris or Pamela and that it would be for real but the revelation being a Sister and not a brother or Lucas makes me think that Chris is not really dead if there is another season. John Ross can have all the girls specially being who he is... the show needs a contrapart for him.

I'm not sure what to feel about the possible triangle because I hate triangles between two women when both are leads and have decent chances to get the man. If it happens either I'm going to get annoyed with both women and/or start rotting for both girls and guest stars and hate John Ross and both girls.

I hope it gets renewed nonetheless and if Chris is really dead that they bring another Ewing or a male Barnes.

ETA: Cider interview kinda shuns a lot of our specs. I'm going to post it in the couples board and the spoilers board.

Last edited by SolveMyMystery; 09-23-2014 at 12:22 AM
Old 09-23-2014, 01:35 AM
Ultimate Fan

his season has been soooooooooooo good. I am wondering though if they have the balls to kill off Christopher Ewing, it would be a big game changer. Though I am not that excited for Pamela to turn back to the "dark" side only to be losing at every corner.

And while I think we will get a S4 since the network came them an extra 100,000 just to blow up Christopher, they really need to move this show to another night or do something because the ratings suck, it's 3rd from last place on the network and well I will be devastated if it doesn't last at least 2 more seasons.
Old 09-23-2014, 06:36 AM
Passionate Fan

I understand Pamela being angry at John Ross but she is over the top here. Glad she lost in the end.

Loved John Ross getting Emma out but hated that he was double crossed twice.

Hope things do work out for him. I hate seeing JR's son always losing.

John Ross should have had the prince kicked off the ranch.

Hate that Emma was raped but I think that she and John Ross will be close if there is another season.

The Ewings were too nice to Elena given what she has done.

I see no reason for Christopher to be killed off. I did not like him all that much but still. To me it was for shock value just like that threesome.

There are already not a lot of Ewings on the show and only two of them are blood Ewings.

John Ross having a sister might be good.

Last edited by Bronson; 10-03-2014 at 11:43 PM
Old 09-23-2014, 10:57 AM
Loyal Fan

Actually after reading an interview with CC, I'm thinking Elena might be pregnant with Christopher's baby. CC says there are three possible fathers. And morning sickness really wouldn't happen that quickly from John Ross or Nicolas. Plus with them killing off Christopher, I think it would make sense. Could change but that's how I feel right now lol.
Old 09-23-2014, 04:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by quietshyone (View Post)
Actually after reading an interview with CC, I'm thinking Elena might be pregnant with Christopher's baby. CC says there are three possible fathers. And morning sickness really wouldn't happen that quickly from John Ross or Nicolas. Plus with them killing off Christopher, I think it would make sense. Could change but that's how I feel right now lol.
That's a good theory, I am so upset about Christopher dying I really don't want it to be true.
(HTGAWM) Connor&Oliver, (OITNB) John&Daya, (B99) Jake&Amy, (NCIS: LA) Deeks&Kensi, (Castle) Castle&Beckett, (Nashville) Deacon&Rayna, (Chicago Fire) Casey&Dawson, (GMW) Cory&Topanga
Old 09-23-2014, 04:34 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronson (View Post)

I see no reason for Christopher to be killed off. I did not like him all that much but still.

There are already not a lot of Ewings on the show and only two of them are blood Ewings.

John Ross having a sister might be good.
I am very interested in meeting John Ross' sister.

Do you think Jesse wanted off the show?

RIP Paul Walker
Icon:Si_Crazy
Old 09-23-2014, 10:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

Has it been confirmed Jesse will not be back for S4 if we get one? I don't see them killing off Christopher...unless this is going to be their version of the 'dream' season. My guess is somebody was trying to steal the car, and Christopher was buying a pack of gum, or it's to make it look like he died and he's in witness protection because of the cartel or his mother or some other insane reason. ETA: Never mind, I've seen Jesse's statement. ...but I still think this will not stop them from bringing 'Christopher' back at some point, Bobby came back, Pam came back...it's the Dallas way. He'll just have had plastic surgary because of the fire.

Looking forward to meeting the newest Ewing...but why does it make a difference? JR already has two other kids that everybody knows about, what makes the girl so special? Is she Sue Ellens? If it is, how does she not now about it?
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 09-24-2014, 05:12 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Is she Sue Ellens? If it is, how does she not now about it?
She was so absolutely drunk that she doesn't remember?

Maybe Judith is the Mother
Old 09-24-2014, 05:29 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wine Colored Roses (View Post)
Looking forward to meeting the newest Ewing...but why does it make a difference? JR already has two other kids that everybody knows about, what makes the girl so special? Is she Sue Ellens? If it is, how does she not now about it?
Maybe she is special because she is a girl?? I didn't watch the original show, so I don't know if JR's other children were boys or girls….

Quote:
Maybe Judith is the Mother
Haha!! That would be funny!

RIP Paul Walker
Icon:Si_Crazy
Old 09-24-2014, 10:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ifyou'reabird,I'mabird (View Post)
Maybe she is special because she is a girl?? I didn't watch the original show, so I don't know if JR's other children were boys or girls….
Could be. Both of the other kids are boys. There was James, who was on the original series and Cally had a son, but I don't think they even named him on the show.

Judith the mother?! Could you imagin?!
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 10-01-2014, 12:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I really don't like elena at all. but chris dying.
Old 10-01-2014, 05:32 PM
Master Fan

Elena better be different next season (if we get one)
Old 10-01-2014, 07:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

I've never been the biggest Elena supporter...but this season was really hard on her character. I would think being one of the leads the writers would want fans to like you.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 10-03-2014, 11:44 PM
Passionate Fan

Again, the Ewings were too nice to her given all that she has done. John Ross did give her a dirty look though.