Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-31-2014, 06:39 AM
Master Fan

3.11 Episode Discussion: "Hurt"

"Hurt"
airing September 1 on TNT

Quote:
In a thrilling showdown, Elena finally confronts the Ewings for what J.R. did to her father and for framing Cliff. Sue Ellen, Pamela and Ann are shocked over the truths Elena exposes, realigning relationships and forcing Bobby to re-examine the steps he took to implement J.R.'s master plan. Meanwhile, Nicolas' plan to steal Ewing Global for the Cartel moves forward, setting the stage for a new battle.
credit: X
Old 08-31-2014, 07:40 AM
Fan Forum Star

The drama with Elena and the Ewings will be a huge deal I just hope she stops being stupid with blaming everything on the Ewings when it was all JR's plan/doing.
(HTGAWM) Connor&Oliver, (OITNB) John&Daya, (B99) Jake&Amy, (NCIS: LA) Deeks&Kensi, (Castle) Castle&Beckett, (Nashville) Deacon&Rayna, (Chicago Fire) Casey&Dawson, (GMW) Cory&Topanga
Old 08-31-2014, 12:10 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrღMrsStinsbatskys (View Post)
The drama with Elena and the Ewings will be a huge deal I just hope she stops being stupid with blaming everything on the Ewings when it was all JR's plan/doing.
Me too
Old 08-31-2014, 01:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

I can see JR doing something like that...but I still don't believe he did it. I still think this is Cliff's way to get back at JR.

And how can Elena go after Southfork? It was Miss Ellie's. It had nothing to do with the Ewings. Maybe they acquired more land after but Miss Ellie, brought Southfork into the marriage.

I'm so annoyed with Elena right now...how can she be so stupid? I'm so over this storyline...but at least this is the part of the season when the Ewings band together and fight.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 09-01-2014, 12:53 AM
Master Fan

Elena's story is the best right now. I'm so over this John Ross/Pamela nonsense. Son yeah, Elena things something nice and new.

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 09-01-2014, 11:42 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wine Colored Roses (View Post)
I can see JR doing something like that...but I still don't believe he did it. I still think this is Cliff's way to get back at JR.

And how can Elena go after Southfork? It was Miss Ellie's. It had nothing to do with the Ewings. Maybe they acquired more land after but Miss Ellie, brought Southfork into the marriage.

I'm so annoyed with Elena right now...how can she be so stupid? I'm so over this storyline...but at least this is the part of the season when the Ewings band together and fight.
I'm over John ross/pamela too maud and danny.
Old 09-02-2014, 03:47 AM
New Fan

So Elena pretends she's a badass confronting the Ewings,gets what she wants and leaves the final decision about Cliff up to Pamela while running away? Nice. You realized Cliff wasn't going to stop with his revenge; how shocking?! Ugh. Keep driving and don't look back.

Hopefully more focus on the Ewing's next week. I'm ready to see what Bobby/Sue Ellen are up to and what's happening with the company in the promo.

Oh John Ross you are a dummy but I love you . I am still rooting for him and Pamela.
Old 09-02-2014, 04:05 AM
Master Fan

I haven't watched yet. My Hubby was off last night, so I went to sleep early because I have been exhausted.
Old 09-02-2014, 04:22 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDWill31 (View Post)
So Elena pretends she's a badass confronting the Ewings,gets what she wants and leaves the final decision about Cliff up to Pamela while running away? Nice. You realized Cliff wasn't going to stop with his revenge; how shocking?! Ugh. Keep driving and don't look back.

Hopefully more focus on the Ewing's next week. I'm ready to see what Bobby/Sue Ellen are up to and what's happening with the company in the promo.

Oh John Ross you are a dummy but I love you . I am still rooting for him and Pamela.
Elena OWNED them in this episode. I absolutely LOVED scheming Elena and she did the right thing at the end by letting Pamela decides what to do. Cliff his Pamela's father.

John Ross and Pamela are so doomed. I used to like them at the start of S2 but now there is just nothin redeeming about them. They're becoming so boring, it's actuall painful to watch.

Man, John Ross was pissed at Elana and I have to admit that it was HOT lol they should fight more often.

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 09-02-2014, 06:41 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maud&Danny (View Post)
Elena OWNED them in this episode. I absolutely LOVED scheming Elena and she did the right thing at the end by letting Pamela decides what to do. Cliff his Pamela's father.

John Ross and Pamela are so doomed. I used to like them at the start of S2 but now there is just nothin redeeming about them. They're becoming so boring, it's actuall painful to watch.

Man, John Ross was pissed at Elana and I have to admit that it was HOT lol they should fight more often.
word! Elena is starting to get on my nerves though. I'm not sure if I still ship JR/E.
Old 09-02-2014, 06:56 AM
Master Fan

With the exception of the cartel stuff and the Ann/Emma/Ryland scene, I really enjoyed this episode.

I hope Pamela doesn't let Cliff out of jail because while he didn't kill JR, he was still responsible for the death of her babies.

I really want John Ross and Pamela to work things out , but judging by next weeks promo, I don't think that is going to happen anytime soon.

Those Sue Ellen and Bum scenes were good.
I really like Bum and his scenes with the Ewings.

I loved Christopher telling Elena she wasn't the one who got away, she was just gone. Hopefully, he is done with her.

John Ross confronting Nicholas was good. Loved him telling how Elena got JR's letter. I hated John Ross sleeping with her last night, but I'm glad this week let us know that there weren't any lingering feelings there on John Ross's end.

Magnus and Alec
Old 09-02-2014, 09:48 AM
New Fan

[QUOTE=Maud&Danny;77794757]Elena OWNED them in this episode. I absolutely LOVED scheming Elena and she did the right thing at the end by letting Pamela decides what to do. Cliff his Pamela's father.

Man, John Ross was pissed at Elana and I have to admit that it was HOT lol they should fight more

Elena the hypocrite crying about injustice to her family is laughable to me. You who aided and abetted your fugitive brother who was partially responsible for killing your fiancé's children. The Ramos have just completely overlooked that fact though. What I think is boring is watching the Ewings be sidelined and trying to force me to care about this stupid Mexican cartel.

I hope Pamela lets Cliff rot in jail. She needs to get back to business and being my favorite bitchy Pamela and taking everyone down who gets in her way. I'm interested to see what she's going to do with this land. It does keep her in John Ross's orbit even though she wants away from him.
Old 09-02-2014, 02:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chasity05 (View Post)
With the exception of the cartel stuff and the Ann/Emma/Ryland scene, I really enjoyed this episode.

I hope Pamela doesn't let Cliff out of jail because while he didn't kill JR, he was still responsible for the death of her babies.

I really want John Ross and Pamela to work things out , but judging by next weeks promo, I don't think that is going to happen anytime soon.

Those Sue Ellen and Bum scenes were good.
I really like Bum and his scenes with the Ewings.

I loved Christopher telling Elena she wasn't the one who got away, she was just gone. Hopefully, he is done with her.

John Ross confronting Nicholas was good. Loved him telling how Elena got JR's letter. I hated John Ross sleeping with her last night, but I'm glad this week let us know that there weren't any lingering feelings there on John Ross's end.
Yeah elena has gone so far down the rabbit hole that sge is unrootable. I just fon't get why tge writers want yo make both their main ships impossible to root for.
Old 09-02-2014, 11:15 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chasity05 (View Post)

Yeah, from the way he acted, I'm pretty sure there were/are unresolved feelings there. She was his first love and he never truly stop loving her.

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 09-03-2014, 11:08 AM
Fan Forum Star

LOVED John Ross telling Nicholas and Elena off. That's the John Ross we love. He's been missing for so much of this season. That scene was epic. Did Elena really think John Ross was going to keep quiet after what she did?

I hate that Bobby gave in so easily. He shouldn't have givin into Elena's demands. They're Ewings, they own Dallas, her 'proof' didn't stand a chance, in JR's own word or not.

Elena and her mother piss me off, everything the Ewings have done for them...and this is how they act? Drew killed Pam's babies but that's perfectly fine, he's the victim because he had to leave with that guilt. And guess who they're going to run to when they figure out Nicholas is up to no good? I hope each and every Ewing slams the door into their face.

Chris telling Elena off too, was also a highlight.

Sue Ellen/Bum I love their friendship.

Also love Pamela staying with Sue Ellen.

I'm really hoping for a scene where Pamela confronts her father and taunts him with his pardon. She can't forgive and forget that it was because of him she lost her babies.

Pamela/John Ross Even when they are at each others throats they chemistry is amazing!

Rylands, Nicholas and the cartel....words can not express how little I care! I watch Dallas for one reason and one reason only...THE EWINGS! Let's get back to them shall we?

Oh and lastly...fantastic directing by Patrick Duffy. ....also great performances from Linda and Josh.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s