Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-10-2014, 12:57 PM
Master Fan

Leaky Faucets (2x09) Episode Discussion ~ Original Airdate August 11, 2014

2x09: Leaky Faucets
August 11, 2014 @ 9:00 p.m. ET/PT

EPISODE DESCRIPTION:

Drama ensues for the Foster kids when a fun day out takes a turn for the worse on a new episode of “The Fosters,” airing Monday, August 11 at 9:00 p.m. ET/PT on ABC Family.
The Foster kids attend a Mexican street festival, but the fun day takes a turn when emotions flare up. With help from Wyatt, Callie works to overcome her recent bout of panic attacks by learning to trust her instincts, but an encounter with someone from the past threatens to violently derail her progress. Mat surprises Mariana with a date at the festival and is confused when Mariana seems offended. Jesus tries to impress Hayley but she wants him to prove he’s with her for more than just sex.
Meanwhile, Mike and Ana make plans to right past wrongs.
The teleplay for the episode, titled “Leaky Faucets,” was written by Executive Producers Bradley Bredeweg and Peter Paige, and the story was written by Cristian Martinez. The episode was directed by Lee Rose.

PROMO!

RULES!
1. Since some people may not be a fan of your certain ship, try not to insult other ships, just stick to the one you like and be positive, please.
2. No bashing of characters/actors.
3. We know you won't like everything about the episode, but try and be constructive when you are critiquing something. Don't just say 'GOD THIS SUCKED'.
4. No talk of illegal downloading, asking or commenting about it. Any posts with that topic will be deleted. Please use PMs for links to live streams and such.
5. Thank you, and enjoy the episode!

Toby Regbo
Old 08-10-2014, 01:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the thread.

I hope Jude is in this episode.
Old 08-10-2014, 07:09 PM
Dedicated Fan

Let's hope this episode will be as good as it looks! Thanks for the new thread!

Watching: Longmire Season 4...YES!
Old 08-10-2014, 08:05 PM
Master Fan

I wonder what Mikie Tacos are?
Old 08-10-2014, 09:42 PM
Dedicated Fan

There's an actual Mikie Tacos in Huntington Park, CA so says my search engine. Free advertising?

Old 08-11-2014, 11:11 AM
Fan Forum Hero

oh boy. this episode sounds intense.
Old 08-11-2014, 11:40 AM
Master Fan

Interesting find Kassie. I wonder if somebody really likes their food

ETA: How amazing was this episode! I love love loved it!

Last edited by Daisykd; 08-11-2014 at 07:02 PM
Old 08-11-2014, 07:52 PM
Dedicated Fan

I finally cared about Mariana! It's been so long! Everyone had a good storyline and there was a lot of character development. And OMG Jesus...boy has gone off the deep end.

I'm glad we're finally seeing the adults deal with things. And Callie and Brandon too.

And the next episode. No words for how excited I am. No words.

Old 08-11-2014, 07:59 PM
Elite Fan

I missed it and don't know when I'll be able to watch it. Anyone up for recapping it for me? Lol.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 08-11-2014, 08:12 PM
Master Fan

I PMed you.
Old 08-11-2014, 08:20 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kassiek (View Post)
I finally cared about Mariana! It's been so long! Everyone had a good storyline and there was a lot of character development. And OMG Jesus...boy has gone off the deep end.

I'm glad we're finally seeing the adults deal with things. And Callie and Brandon too.

And the next episode. No words for how excited I am. No words.
I really liked it,too-Mariana finally admitted why she was weird. I figured she was obsessed with being just like the girls on the team. Her blonde hair got on my nerves and I thought she was being a pain because she has self-loathing issues.

I thought Halley was guilt-tripping Jesus,but the tattoo was so dumb. He's letting a girl take over most of his life. It irritated me and his character never has anything going on aside from his love life.

I feel bad for Wyatt,but I love that he and Brandon stood up for Callie. Lou annoys me and I'm glad that they didn't start going out.

A lack of Jude bothers me,but Steph crying makes me even sadder.
Old 08-11-2014, 08:42 PM
Master Fan

This episode definitely had the perfect balance of cute/funny and drama.
Old 08-11-2014, 08:52 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks Daisykd!
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 08-11-2014, 08:57 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Against_all_odds (View Post)
I thought Halley was guilt-tripping Jesus,but the tattoo was so dumb. He's letting a girl take over most of his life. It irritated me and his character never has anything going on aside from his love life.
Well, for about 5 seconds we had him getting over his ADHD without meds and then go back on them and screwing up. But yeah, that warped into being about his love life too. It would be nice if he got a little bit more, but where they are going now (if they actually stick with it) is a lifelong battle of the wrong type of girl. This type of behavior becomes like an addiction to guys. And the tattoo didn't feel extremely out of character. Jesus is kind of an extreme guy. Although, I don't really think a tattoo is any more romantic than candles and couch. :/ Uggh...he's so young. *smh*

Old 08-11-2014, 09:04 PM
Master Fan

You know it seems not just Jesus is extreme. Mariana piercing her own nose and dyeing her own hair. Maybe it's just Jesus' turn to realize that getting that tattoo was a stupid thing to do. It is more permanent than a pierced nose though.