Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-06-2014, 07:40 AM
Master Fan

The Fosters Spoilery Filming Pictures & Episode stills #1: Because we can't wait until the winter premiere to see our favourite characters back!

Welcome to the Filming Locations, Sneak Peaks and Episode Stills Picture Thread #1

According to Fan Forum's spoiler rules, filming location pics, episode stills and sneak peeks are considered spoilerish. This thread is the best way to discuss them without spoiling the ones who wish to remain spoiler free.
Information is considered to be a spoiler if it details something that has not yet been broadcast anywhere in the world

RULES:

The following limited spoilers are allowed in a designated discussion thread on the forums here as long as the title includes the word Spoilers:
  • Information officially released by the network such as sneak peaks, filming pictures and episodes stills, or cast interviews that hint at future storylines can be posted in the designated spoiler discussion thread at all forums.
  • Spoilers should only be discussed if they meet the above limited conditions and any further spoilers should be discussed at the Spoilers Forum.
  • Animations, artwork, icons and other such material can be posted within these threads but they must not be used across Fan Forum or any other thread.
  • Discussion and information sharing must be limited to the listed threads that have spoilers indicated in the title.
  • If you're unsure about what might be considered to be a spoiler please continue to use the spoiler tags, shown here: [sp][ /sp]

Pictures
  • Pictures from promos that have aired on television, been shown at the movie theatre, or are from general promotional material at official websites and/or aired on places like YouTube or published in magazines are not considered to be spoilers.
  • Pictures of clips, episode stills and filming pictures of scenes from an upcoming episode or movie that are available on the Internet and have not been aired on television or have not been shown at the movie theatre before the movie is released are considered to be spoilerish, and they should only be posted in designated threads for the upcoming episode or movie.

• Avatars made from promos that have already aired on television, been shown at the movie theatre, or are from general promotional material at official websites and/or aired on places like YouTube or published in magazines are not considered to be spoilers.
  • Avatars made from sources other than the ones mentioned above should not be used until after the episode airs or until the movie is released, because avatars can be seen all over Fan Forum, and we want to respect the wishes of members that don’t want to see any spoilers for an upcoming episode or movie.

Toby Regbo
Old 09-06-2014, 07:30 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for opening Sheila. Now we'll just have to get those pictures here
Old 09-06-2014, 09:35 PM
Elite Fan

Looking forward to this scene, it looks angsty.

Old 09-07-2014, 07:46 AM
Master Fan

Thanks for the pic

Looks like the first scenes they filmed were with Hayden, David and Maia
They appear to be buying Christmas things at a store on the other pics they posted.

Toby Regbo
Old 09-07-2014, 07:34 PM
Obsessed Fan

Love the pic, so can't wait for new eppy
Old 09-07-2014, 09:13 PM
Master Fan

I wonder if they're still wearing their own clothes in those pics.
Old 09-08-2014, 02:45 AM
Master Fan

I think they're in character, on the pic they posted of Hayden filming, he had the same shirt.

Toby Regbo
Old 09-08-2014, 03:24 PM
Master Fan

Well I hope there's at least some Christmas type clothes they end up wearing at some point. Get in the spirit
Old 09-08-2014, 08:37 PM
Elite Fan

So I've never been to California, I wouldn't really know. Is that what Christmas time in San Diego would really be like? T-shirts and tank tops even? Not a single wintery type garment to be found? Because for a Christmas episode they sure are dressed for springtime or something.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 09-09-2014, 01:38 AM
Elite Fan

The twins are back now too

And more Maia and David, looks like some additional shooting from where we left off.

Old 09-09-2014, 08:57 AM
Master Fan

Thanks for the pics I love seeing them together again

Toby Regbo
Old 09-09-2014, 11:47 AM
Master Fan

I wonder if the rain will be part of the episode.
Old 09-10-2014, 07:03 AM
Master Fan

No idea

Sherri posted this

Toby Regbo
Old 09-10-2014, 09:18 PM
Master Fan

It's Hayden's new house. He tweeted that later
Old 09-11-2014, 08:24 AM
Master Fan

Teri posted pics with everyone yesterday

Toby Regbo