Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Patrick Dempsey

#shondalandlogic

derek shepherd | charmed | borrowed heaven | 💚 𝓳𝒶𝒿𝑒
Old 10-09-2014, 01:30 PM
Master Fan

Feels more like the season of Maggie because Kelly seems like she's ALWAYS on set.

Hopefully Ellen has been on set a lot too; she just doesn't post about it all the time. We know she and Patrick were there all day yesterday!

In episode 8, they're going to ask Derek to come to DC again. They can't fill the position

http://calzonafan2014.tumblr.com/pos...-episode-11x08
Old 10-09-2014, 07:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

Ellen doesn't always tweet we never know when she's on set if she doesn't tweet about it or a hint from someone.. Kelly is new so she of course loves the attention.

Hopefully we'll get some scoops tomorrow from Natalie after that promo.

Icon: Nikki
Old 10-10-2014, 08:05 AM
Master Fan

I'm back and forth on if the episode 8 side is Callie or Derek. Callie hasn't been offered a job anywhere else yet, and I'll hate if they go that route with her because then they're basically copying MerDer's storyline except for the fact Callie wanted a baby and MerDer don't. The baby storyline is ridiculous (and overused) with CA anyway. A baby should not be a solution to anyone's marital problems. It's not fair to an innocent child.

So I think the White House people will want Derek to come back in ep8. Maybe he will have just come to terms with his decision and he and Mer will be in a good place, and voila! Drama.

Though it would be circular if that happens. It'd be the same thing as last year, so IDK. As long as it gets airtime and focus, it's okay I guess. Maybe Meredith will decide she wants to go to DC.
Old 10-10-2014, 08:12 AM
Fan Forum Star

I doubt it's Callie, she's gonna be busy on her new project, so I don't think another opportunity will come back to her so quickly tbh. I think it's more for Derek, and even to add more troubles for MD especially if they will be in a better place.

Old 10-10-2014, 08:37 AM
Master Fan

Plus Georgetown just happens to be in D.C., soooo. It's like when they made the presidential interview side in 10x13 read like it was Cristina, even though it was Derek. They made this side read like it's Callie, though it has to be Derek.
Old 10-10-2014, 08:53 AM
Fan Forum Star

Well Shonda said if ''LOTS'' of them this season.. so I don't see a solution and them being okay anytime soon.

Old 10-10-2014, 09:43 AM
Master Fan

Nope.... next episode should just be the beginning of "LOTS" of them. Hopefully.

I wonder how they'll work into 11x5 with it being CA centric though. We know Mer/Callie bond.
Old 10-10-2014, 10:46 AM
Fan Forum Star

Fingers and toes crossed. Ellen and Patrick will rock everything I'm sure! They're the Queen and King of angst. As painful s2 was, they rocked everything.

Maybe we'll see Meredith have a little talk with Callie.. about what happens next episode maybe.

Old 10-10-2014, 11:31 AM
Master Fan

Well, Callie and Meredith have at least three scenes together from the promo pics...

It can't be a true centric episode, either, since Bailey and Richard can't involve Callie and Arizona [unless the scene ends with one of them barging in, which would be weird since neither have had much interaction with either aside from the board].

So I hope Mer/Der have at least a scene together. Mer might talk to Callie about whatever happens in ep4.
Old 10-10-2014, 11:36 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yes, if only

Quote:
Now that Maggie knows the truth about Richard, how awkward will it get at the hospital on Grey’s Anatomy? — Jillian
Well, she didn’t really give Richard a chance to explain his side of things on Thursday—and it sounds like she won’t provide him that opportunity anytime soon. “She’s too upset. She doesn’t trust him,” Kelly McCreary says, pointing out that Maggie still doesn’t know that Meredith has confirmed the truth that she’s her sister, which just adds fuel to the fire against staying in Seattle as her world comes crashing down. “There aren’t a lot of reasons for her to want to stay at this point,” she says. “There are a lot of reasons for her to go home.”
http://insidetv.ew.com/2014/10/10/sp...rter-spoilers/ guess the announcement will be of her wanting to leave. I bet you Meredith will tell her to stay.

Last edited by QueenMeredith; 10-10-2014 at 01:59 PM
Old 10-10-2014, 01:59 PM
Master Fan

Maggie is going to consider leaving/probably quit. That'll be the big news she drops next episode probably.

Quote:
Now that Maggie knows the truth about Richard, how awkward will it get at the hospital on Grey’s Anatomy? — Jillian
Well, she didn’t really give Richard a chance to explain his side of things on Thursday—and it sounds like she won’t provide him that opportunity anytime soon. “She’s too upset. She doesn’t trust him,” Kelly McCreary says, pointing out that Maggie still doesn’t know that Meredith has confirmed the truth that she’s her sister, which just adds fuel to the fire against staying in Seattle as her world comes crashing down. “There aren’t a lot of reasons for her to want to stay at this point,” she says. “There are a lot of reasons for her to go home."
Old 10-10-2014, 02:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

just posted that

Old 10-10-2014, 02:30 PM
Master Fan

We posted at the same time.

Yeah, I bet Meredith will be the one to get her to stay. She's the only one who COULD, right? I can't see her staying just for Amelia. I mean, Amelia's great, but yeah...
Old 10-10-2014, 05:57 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Patrick Dempsey

Yeah i had a feeling she would wanna leave after that scene with Richard

derek shepherd | charmed | borrowed heaven | 💚 𝓳𝒶𝒿𝑒