Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-21-2014, 08:38 AM
Fan Forum Star

I know.. I know.. just a bit scared cause so much of Callie in the past season. But here's to hoping Meredith as a character, and MerDer as a couple will be front and centre.

Looking forward for the M/A friendship. And we'll see how this jealousy will play out.

Icon: Nikki
Old 09-21-2014, 09:47 AM
Master Fan

Can I just say that I'm much more annoyed that Kepner's mother is going to be on the show? I mean, if there was ever a character that I didn't need to see screen time wasted on meeting their entire family, it's April Kepner.

I'd rather meet Jackson's dad first.

And if Kepner's mother is coming we'd BETTER see some Shepherd relatives! I mean, they're connected to both Derek AND Amelia. COME ON.

[/rant]
Old 09-21-2014, 09:51 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Patrick Dempsey

Yes that was

derek shepherd | charmed | borrowed heaven | πŸ’š 𝓳𝒢𝒿𝑒
Old 09-21-2014, 11:43 AM
Master Fan

I wish we'd get to meet Jackson's dad. I agree, he'd be far more interesting than April's mother. Why do we get to meet all of April's relatives when we haven't even met Kathleen yet? For realz.

Well, at least I don't think April's mother is going to become a regular. Still, wtf. And she'll probably get to meet April and Jackson's baby, which means basically every kid on the show has met their grandparents except Zola and Bailey. At least they have their Auntie Amy.

Seriously, they need to bring Kathleen in.
Old 09-22-2014, 07:13 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Patrick Dempsey

Most likely i wont pay attention whether they bring in Jackson's dad or April's mom so whatever

Old 09-22-2014, 08:25 AM
Master Fan

I'll pay attention. I can't not pay attention. Because I always watch the entire episode the first time (then I only re-watch scenes involving Mer, Der, and now Amelia). The only scenes I didn't pay attention to last season were scenes involving Leah, Stephanie, and Shane. They took boredom to the next level. As annoying as April has been, I honestly don't find her boring. Sometimes I find her hilarious, actually.

So the full press release should be out today for 11x3. I wonder if it'll have anything else in it. It sounds like it might be a funny episode with Mer/Alex/Jo. I hope it's more than Jo whining to Stephanie about her boyfriend spending too much time with Meredith, because that wouldn't be funny. I hope they actually show Alex/Mer's closeness, and lots of it.

Then they work together in 11x4!
Old 09-22-2014, 08:28 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetxmisery (View Post)
Most likely i wont pay attention whether they bring in Jackson's dad or April's mom so whatever
I don't care at all.. I don't understand why they keep bringing members of April's family.. it took 10 seasons to meet Alex's dad.. hell they even brought up her pig

I really hope ep3 is interesting and pretty good, it's on my Birthday.

I am looking forward for ep4.

Old 09-22-2014, 08:32 AM
Master Fan

Grey's Anatomy Season 11 Sneak Peek: Meredith Confronts Her Newly Discovered Half-Sister (Yes, Another One) and Things Get Ugly! | E! Online

Mer already hates Maggie. But does she know she's her sister? I don't think she does.
Old 09-22-2014, 08:35 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Patrick Dempsey

I think she is aware when Maggie said she wanted Mer to like her but she doesnt really believe it?

Old 09-22-2014, 08:35 AM
Fan Forum Star

I can't watch the sneak for some reason.

Hmm, I don't think she'll find out in the SP, though so dumb for Maggie if she doesn't make the connection.. but she could hate her cause she's Cristina's replacement.

Old 09-22-2014, 08:36 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Patrick Dempsey

Maggie wanted Mer to like her so she knows

Old 09-22-2014, 08:37 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetxmisery (View Post)
I think she is aware when Maggie said she wanted Mer to like her but she doesnt really believe it?
Oh, hmm.. well from the TVG article we know Mer is not gonna believe her.

Old 09-22-2014, 08:39 AM
Master Fan

Basically they're arguing over a case, and Maggie's saying how disrespectful Mer was to her all day, and all she wanted was for Mer to like her. Mer says: "You definitely don't have to worry about me liking you."

They want us to think Mer's pissed because Maggie is her sister, but I don't think she'll find out in the SP because Richard still has his secret in episode 2. She's pissed likely because she's having drama at home and that Maggie replaced Cristina.

Maggie, however, likely knows Mer is her sister in some way, which is why she's trying to get Mer to like her.

It'd be a twist to have Mer hate Maggie before even knowing she's her sister. Though I don't like how the sneak peek has Maggie acting exactly like Lexie basically.

Also, in episode 2, Maggie is trying to get EVERYONE to like her. So I think she's just trying to make friends, not just because Mer is her sister.
Old 09-22-2014, 08:41 AM
Fan Forum Star

I wonder if she hates her even more, when she finds out she's her sister.

Old 09-22-2014, 08:43 AM
Master Fan

The ep2 press release literally says "Maggie continues to try to make friends" or something like that, meaning in episode 1, she tries to make friends with Mer and fails miserably. I think she tries to make friends with her just because her last name is Grey and probably doesn't tell her that her mother was Ellis Grey.