Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-02-2018, 12:08 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenMeredith (View Post)
Yes. Everyone has someone.. sure yeah Mer has her kids now but what about when they grow up and move away.. I don't want Mer alone especially when she grew up alone.. and I don't think she actually want to be alone either.
yes they do... and yes she has her kids but yes when they grow up and move away... when what? I don't want her to be alone either... and Derek actually didn't either... he even said so... with his line about if anything should happen he wouldn't want her to be alone, he didn't want it to be just her. Sure he meant it regarding having children, but I like to think he also meant it regarding how she chose to go on after...
I agree with you... I also don't think she actually wants to be alone, I think that was what 12x10 meant... that she had become good at being alone, but she suddenly liked having people around... Amelia also said it when Derek was in DC and Meredith had a hard time sleeping... that she was the least alone person she had ever met. yet she then became alone, and got used to that, even good at that... but in 12x10 she seemed to realize that she actually didn't want to be all alone...

Quote:
For sure if they are doing this it would be near the finale a set up for next season.
Yes it would... a very smart set up i think... cliffy could likely be her being introduced to the new coworker by Bailey and he turns around and it is Nick...
Old 04-02-2018, 10:55 PM
Master Fan

I love this discussion! I agree so much. Truth is, when you lose loved ones it’s important to go on living. And it’s only human and normal to make connections w/ people while you’re living, and it can be unexpected like Mer & Nick.
Old 04-03-2018, 07:51 AM
Fan Forum Star

Their start was good for sure. It didn't feel forced but so natural. Like two persons who met and have a strong connection.

Ohh.. I love your idea of Mer meeting her new co worker!! Would be a great cliffhanger for sure!

Icon: Nikki
Old 04-03-2018, 10:37 AM
Passionate Fan

Yes it is very important to go living...

yes I would really love him showing up like that and a zoom in on her "oh *****" face...

okay so since this is the episode tread what is the the thought of this season so far?
Favorite Episode?
Least Favorite episode ? (so far)
fav Mer hair style of the season?
fav Mer scene?
fav Mer storyline?
Old 04-03-2018, 12:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

It would be a super great scene for sure!

I am loving this season. I wasn't fond of a few episodes or not interested in April's sl but over all it is a good one.

Favorite episode; The 300 episode
Least favorite episode: I had no interest in the army episode.
Fave Mer hairstyle of the season: Last episode. From the braids to her wavy hair. Perfection!!
Fave Mer scene: Harper Avery winner.
Fave Mer storyline: I love to see her as this badass, brilliant surgeon. From saving Owen's sister which lead her to win her much deserved Harper Avery award!

Last edited by QueenMeredith; 04-04-2018 at 08:28 AM
Old 04-03-2018, 01:29 PM
Passionate Fan

I like the season so far as well... except one or two episodes... and lets not start on April... sorry I don't care about her storyline at all...

The 300th episode was awesome I think it was also my fav so far
lmao and I share you least liked episode as well... if i never have to see another of those army flashback episodes it would be too soon... only thing was the 2 seconds of Mer texting with Zola in her bed... that was cute though... that she still has Zola in there with her.

oh yeah the hair last episode was awesome so pretty But she was also super pretty in the beginning of the episode where Jo's ex was dead and the hair she has when cleaning up at home with Zola in episode 3 or is it 4?

It was so nice that she won the award so awesome... I think it would be that moment for me as well... or hugging and calming Jo down... considering how they started out it was super sweet how she acted like her big sister, almost person there...
She is awesome as she is kicking surgical butt...
Old 04-03-2018, 11:14 PM
Master Fan

My two favorite epis are tied - the last one w/ Nick b/c Mer seriously glowed as she was connecting w/ someone AND she saved his whole damn life. She can do it all. And, of course, the other one is the 300th. Mer winning the Harper Avery is just the most beautiful thing ever.
Old 04-04-2018, 08:07 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LG Stargirl (View Post)
My two favorite epis are tied - the last one w/ Nick b/c Mer seriously glowed as she was connecting w/ someone AND she saved his whole damn life. She can do it all. And, of course, the other one is the 300th. Mer winning the Harper Avery is just the most beautiful thing ever.
She totally glowed and it was awesome yes she saved his whole damn life
Old 04-04-2018, 08:30 AM
Fan Forum Star

I loved Mer's scenes last episode so much! It was amazing to see her like that again, plus the ending of season 2 Mer at the bar was perfect!

Old 04-04-2018, 08:48 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
I loved Mer's scenes last episode so much! It was amazing to see her like that again, plus the ending of season 2 Mer at the bar was perfect!
the end was so perfect edited ! Also the hint to the pilot with Alex telling her she looked like crap ...

yesssssss the scenes were so good
Old 04-05-2018, 01:31 AM
Master Fan

The ending was amazing and I feel like it had to mean something ... like the writer meant it to be a metaphor. I’m having a hard time figuring out exactly what it’s a metaphor for, but am hoping they make it clear soon.
Old 04-05-2018, 07:49 AM
Passionate Fan

Okay I am also sure it means something... my guess would be something along the lines of that Meredith is realizing that she is ready to feel that way she did in the moment where she waited to see if Derek showed up. That she is ready to like, love to that point, but also accept the pain that it can cause? something along that... after all it was not the first time she saw Derek as many viewers seems to think it it was... it was the night where she waited for him to pick her over Addison, waited to see if he showed up for her. aka the point where hope, love/like mixes with pain and heartache... I assume it is some kind of acceptance of being ready to let go to that point, accepting that to love and feel like that she also has to open herself up to the pain that can follow with it as well...
Old 04-05-2018, 09:32 AM
Fan Forum Star

It means something for sure.. I don't know what. Opening up again? She's ready now?

I hope we get some good Mer scenes tonight!!

Old 04-05-2018, 10:17 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
It means something for sure.. I don't know what. Opening up again? She's ready now?

I hope we get some good Mer scenes tonight!!
hmmm ready now could be? i guess... i tend to think that might be where it different from Riggs? Like Riggs she both said she wasnt really ready for it until it felt like family in that deleted scene... but she was also more upset that he got the chance again and was blowing it... she was upset over those things not over having to watch her boyfriend walk away with another woman... which i would assume she would be a little if she felt as strongly ... like one thing is to understand... she understood with derek and addison even said it made him the guy she fell in love with and she wasn't wrong about him... but she was horrible hurt too and missed him... maybe it is that part she is ready to take on too?

yes i hope we get some Mer moments i know we get some research stuff from the PR oh well...
Old 04-05-2018, 10:24 PM
Master Fan

I was so, so happy Mer doesn't need Marie's polymers after all - hope to see her project succeed!!! Love that she and Maggie had some good scenes with Richard and his sponsor. As they were happening, though, I was hoping it would lead to a heartfelt scene between Mer & Richard. That scene ended up being w/ Maggie and Richard instead though. When Alex got angry, I was really wishing Mer was there to calm him.