Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-27-2014, 02:42 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by gladluvgrey (View Post)
I dont know in med world and with fairly competitive people that want to be gods (surgeons always think they are gods....or most of the ones I know LOL) it can be....not because of the moving but because of the opportunities. In this case both want something too strongly and dont want to bend over...would they have to? They will if they want to see their marriage go until Derek's 110 years old....and in this case, who will give piece of him/herself to make it work? It need someone to sacrifice...but right now, who do you think should do it? IMHO is a hard position for both. The one sacrificing have to find a way not to resent the other because of giving up what they wanted/needed
I still don't think it's a deal-breaker. The answer is clear to me, but I'm biased. I think it's time for Mer to establish herself professionally. There's a reason why Derek made the decision to give her that time in Map of You. As far as his SO VERY IMPORTANT project for the president, it seems so contrived to me plot-wise that I don't care if he does it. Well, I can buy the president commisioning a top neuro-surgeon to do a project ... but requiring him to live in D.C. because they have to meet every single week? With the President? Nope. The leader of the free world does not have that kind of time.
Old 05-27-2014, 02:46 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Patrick Dempsey

New thread: http://www.fanforum.com/f430/episode...fall-63124598/

derek shepherd | charmed | borrowed heaven | πŸ’š 𝓳𝒢𝒿𝑒