Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-28-2015, 12:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

Ellen Pompeo News/Media Thread #4: Because we want ALOT of great, positive Ellen news and focus in the media.

Icon: Nikki

Last edited by runawaaay; 08-19-2015 at 07:17 AM
Old 05-28-2015, 12:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

Los Angeles Based Baby2Baby Launches A National Network -- LOS ANGELES, May 28, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --

Ellen is a board member for baby2baby. I don't think she was before..

Old 05-28-2015, 12:36 PM
Master Fan

Would like to hear more about her projects outside of Grey's. Hate that they use her as a prop for Grey's.

IDK if she was before or not. ^ I've seen pics of her and Jessica at baby2baby events is all I know...
Old 05-28-2015, 12:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

They were involved but I don't think as board members..

I can't wait to hear more about her projects, and be involved in something else.

They are going to use her more than ever now to promote, they already started [with that tweet or Shonda's tweet] look at all the Rts/faves. At the upfronts. Hell the recent selfie got almost 200K likes on Instagram. Ellen sells and they know that.

Old 05-28-2015, 12:43 PM
Master Fan

I know, it's so pathetic how much they use her. And Grey's is just a job for her, she's said that many times, so she's their puppet. And I don't see her leaving if the show gets renewed. Really, who would? An actor doesn't have to care about the lines they're delivering. They get paid no matter what, and what other job is going to provide her this kind of lifestyle? Honestly as much as I want her to walk, I wouldn't in her shoes.
Old 05-28-2015, 12:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

I wouldn't walk away either.. she has an amazing job, even if the storylines are crappy. A fantastic paycheck, she's one of the top paid actress, she has days off, time with her family, she's still in the spot light and attends great events.. look at Sandra Oh after she left, she barely get mentioned or anything.

I LOVE how when she post something she get Rted/faves and liked on IG so much vs when let's say Kerry Washington posts something. It gets few likes/comments compared to Ellen's.

Old 05-28-2015, 01:07 PM
Master Fan

Kerry Washington has so many more followers on Twitter, too... but I don't pay attention to what she posts at all.
Old 05-28-2015, 01:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

I don't care about her either, though I like when the three leading ladies got together but I was curious to see some posts. Even a selfie with her costar, compared to Ellen/Patrick - Huge huge difference! Shonda made a big big mistake, ruin the golden couple, and the couple that sell. I hope she pays for it.

Old 05-28-2015, 01:14 PM
Master Fan

Ellen and Patrick used to post lots of selfies together, and then they stopped. I assumed because of the crazies, still I don't get why Ellen couldn't have posted one last pic...it would've calmed fans down A LOT. If they wanted to calm fans down, really that's all she would've had to do...not post the stupid message written by Shonda. Obviously they're controlling her account, but you'd think ABC and Shonda would WANT to calm fans down, so why not tell Ellen to post a pic with Patrick then?
Old 05-28-2015, 01:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

Wish we got more selfies this season, we only got one and the video in Patrick's car and the one with Patrick arriving to set. And Patrick's pic of Ellen - in their last scene together

I don't know... I am sure they had a talk with her on what she posts. If only we'll see them out together someday like for lunch or something. I am sure they are close, Patrick was only emotional when he talking about her in his interview. Scott Foley said in an interview Shonda told him to be away from twitter for a while. So she control their social media stuff most of the time.

And I wish we'll get an interview with Ellen too in time, when this tone down a little...

Last edited by QueenMeredith; 05-28-2015 at 01:27 PM
Old 05-28-2015, 06:08 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Patrick Dempsey

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShepherds (View Post)
Los Angeles Based Baby2Baby Launches A National Network -- LOS ANGELES, May 28, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Ellen is a board member for baby2baby. I don't think she was before..
that's so cool

derek shepherd | charmed | borrowed heaven | 💚 𝓳𝒶𝒿𝑒
Old 05-30-2015, 10:52 AM
Fan Forum Star

So I guess Ellen is back in LA.

Old 05-30-2015, 10:36 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Patrick Dempsey

How do you know?

Old 05-31-2015, 10:42 AM
Fan Forum Star

From the pic someone took of her on the plane.

Old 05-31-2015, 07:49 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Patrick Dempsey

Oh that is true.