Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-07-2018, 09:46 PM
Master Fan

Yeah, I think Ellen sent a good message that support between her co-workers and friends are NOT to be judged according to social media. These are real people who know each other better than we know them. Ellen is fully capable of deciding whether the people in her life are supportive enough, that's not for us to do.
Old 04-07-2018, 11:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

Glad she tweeted that... though it would be nice to see a tweet standing up for her and even Kelly. They are getting so much of hate and they didn't do nothing. That is bullying online.. and I doubt is going to stop. So I don't blame any fan for want someone from the cast to speak up and fill the damn silence since all of this got too far & is online.

Ellen is so supportive, it would be nice to see the support going her way too.

Icon: Nikki
Old 04-08-2018, 05:11 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenMeredith (View Post)
Glad she tweeted that... though it would be nice to see a tweet standing up for her and even Kelly. They are getting so much of hate and they didn't do nothing. That is bullying online.. and I doubt is going to stop. So I don't blame any fan for want someone from the cast to speak up and fill the damn silence since all of this got too far & is online.

Ellen is so supportive, it would be nice to see the support going her way too.
I agree it would be very nice if he said something or spoke out against the hate to them... bc it is honestly disgusting... i would so like to see someone came out and speak against this hate they get... sigh... Kelly not being able to thank her fans for flowers without getting racist slur thrown at her, and i think i saw them do the same to Ellen when she thanked the fans for something a while back or am i wrong? it just seems so messed up... so i wish he did speak out... but it must be a hard place they are in sigh...

yes it would be nice to see the support going that way too sigh...
Old 04-08-2018, 11:01 PM
Master Fan

To be honest, it should be Sarah and Jessica telling their fans to knock it off and to stop blaming Ellen. Jesse gets his own hate from them ... they even mocked him and made negative comments b/c he made the bunny glasses vid w/ Ellen. I mean, a whole lot of people could come out and tweet support for Ellen, including Justin who she’s really close to and has known the longest, so I’m not sure why Jesse’s being singled out. Like I said, it’s really Sarah & Jessica who should speak up, they must see what their fans are doing. Anyhow, if Ellen had a problem w/ a lack of support from Jesse she wouldn’t have him at her home for Easter ... it’s as simple as that. I’m going to take her lead on this one. They have a positive friendship and he even brought a fan letter all the way from Brazil to her, so I think their friendship is a two-way street, which is why we have this thread about their friendship.
Old 04-09-2018, 07:58 AM
Fan Forum Star

I talked in general not just Jesse.. but I guess Ellen is strong woman to not let all of the hate get to her.. but still so sad seeing all that nasty.

Sarah was blocking Ellen fans for showing what her fans are tweeting so yeah.. I am sure she's loving all the attention too. I expected better from Jcap tbh.. she saw all the hate for sure.

Old 04-09-2018, 10:34 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenMeredith (View Post)
I talked in general not just Jesse..
The original comment that started this discussion was definitely about him, though lol.

But yeah, Ellen is strong and she has real friends on set -- and that's not something we get to see on social media usually. Just glimpses. It's difficult for fans to remember they are on set together hours and hours at a time, I'm sure a lot gets discussed.
Old 04-10-2018, 11:02 AM
Fan Forum Star

I wanted someone, anyone - to tell off the haters badly. Cause some of the tweets are so cruel. The tweets to Debbie yesterday were disgusting.

I am sure they discuss alot - and what they are being tweeted etc..

Old 04-10-2018, 05:39 PM
Master Fan

I still say it needs to be Sarah or Jessica (not that they will). They're the only ones their crazy fans will actually listen to.
Old 04-12-2018, 11:05 AM
Fan Forum Star

They won't for sure. For them they have the best fans ever.

Old 04-12-2018, 07:11 PM
Master Fan

Even though they don’t realize it now, their fans are so embarrassing for them. Seriously.
Old 04-13-2018, 10:56 AM
Fan Forum Star

Seriously. If I am a celeb I would hate to have fans like them supporting me.

Old 04-14-2018, 08:18 AM
Master Fan

They are the worst. They literally make up ridiculous stuff to fit their narrative. But yeah, their fans only listen to them.
Old 04-14-2018, 09:00 AM
Fan Forum Star

So disgusting. Hope they will leave this fandom. They made it so toxic.

Old 04-15-2018, 04:55 AM
Master Fan

Hopefully they’ll keep busy w/ something else.
Old 04-15-2018, 01:40 PM
Passionate Fan

honestly i think i at this point would take anyone just telling them to shut up... and just take a walk...

Ohhh you can bet Sarah loves it... how do I know... because she thanked them profoundly from their post cards they had done a gofundme for ... with japril love post cards... they are now screaming at Jesse again bc he hasnt thanked them or even mentioned if he got the cards... so i dont even know anymore who should say what... Sarah won't for sure... and the Jessica ones well some of them are even tired of this because the #kepzona tag basically is only Kepner they only support Jessica as long as it gives them more numbers but even they are realizing that this has nothing to do with Jessica really and is just about Sarah, and getting April and Japril back again...