Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-02-2007, 06:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Raw Discussion Thread 04/02/07

The Fallout:

A record-setting 80,103 packed inside Detroit’s Ford Field Sunday night, though millions of WWE fans around the world will forever remember WrestleMania 23 as one of sports-entertainment’s greatest moments. Now detouring from the Road to WrestleMania, Raw rolls ahead to Dayton, Ohio Monday night. But where will this path lead its Superstars?

Traditionally, the first Raw after WrestleMania makes for one of the year’s most exciting evenings in sports-entertainment. This Monday night will be no exception, though it also promises to be one of the most tense-filled in Raw history, thanks to WWE’s new Chairman of the Bald. WrestleMania’s Battle of the Billionaires ended very badly for the now-hairless Mr. McMahon, so Raw’s Superstars are well advised to stay out of his crosshairs when he crops up in Ohio. There’s no telling what he’s capable of doing tonight, but after Sunday’s “shear” embarrassment, it’s guaran-damn-teed that no one—not the Superstars, the WWE fans, or any barber shops operating within the Buckeye State—is safe from “Mr. McMadman’s” hot-headed backlash.

Shawn Michaels put forth a WrestleMania performance only a Showstopper like him could deliver, nearly reaching WWE’s highest mountaintop once more. But the Heartbreak Kid would know exactly that come the final result, as John Cena successfully defended the WWE Championship Sunday night by forcing HBK to tap out in the STFU. Both Superstars will be on hand at Dayton’s Nutter Center tonight, and both are still the World Tag Team Champions. But can they still co-exist with the titles? Hell, after what transpired at WrestleMania, can they co-exist in the same state?

Playboy cover girl Ashley nearly stripped the Women’s Championship from Melina during WrestleMania’s Lumberjill Match last night. However, the A-list Diva barely scored the cover to retain the title, then exited the ring amid Lumberjill pandemonium. Raw rolls out the red carpet once again for the primal screamer this Monday night, but will paparazzi snap any photos of her next challenger in the Buckeye State?

Raw embarks on a new Road to WrestleMania this Monday night, starting at 9/8 CT on USA Network!

- wwe.com
Old 04-02-2007, 08:24 PM
Elite Fan

The good: the opening promo, The Rockers of Thuganomics losing the tag titles finally, Ashley obviously being cut back out of the women's title picture oh so deservedly, and Edge's promo.

The bad: everything else. Just a really bad show to follow up WM and combat a stacked night of opposing TV. Yuck.
Old 04-03-2007, 02:18 AM
Elite Fan

It's been a long time since I've watched RAW. JR must've caught the flu or something.

I'm pretty sure we're going to see McMahon in a wig in next week's show, just like other wrestlers who were shaved bald: Kurt Angle and Molly Holly for example.
Old 04-03-2007, 05:40 AM
New Fan

Kurt Angle wore a wig? I remember him wearing a Helmet with a chin strap like wrestlers do in the olympics and High school wrestling but never knew he wore a wig. Yeah I agree we'll probably see Vince in a wig for a while.
Old 04-03-2007, 04:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Kurt wore the wig under the helmet.

It will be funny to see Vince wearing a wig, he should stick to hats.
Old 04-03-2007, 10:35 PM
Master Fan

Why was Lashley VS Umaga the main event??????

Age-a-licious's Bootylicious Nsync Fanfiction Page
Old 04-03-2007, 10:48 PM
Elite Fan

Because we all must assimilate and love Bobby.
Old 04-03-2007, 11:39 PM
Addicted Fan

Is it me or is anyone else think of Lashley in the same way they used Goldberg? I mean what are they gonna do next have "Lashley! Lashley!" piped through the crowd? Lashley does look like an African American Goldberg all he's missing in the goatee and tatoo
Old 04-04-2007, 09:35 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Age-a-licious (View Post)
Why was Lashley VS Umaga the main event??????
To make the people that actually ordered the ppv mad, since watching them on Wrestlemania wasn't enough.
Old 04-05-2007, 04:34 PM
Banned

hahaha it was so pathetic it was funny to have 2 guys who nobody gives a crap abut be in maint event... I mean whatta hell are they even doyin, nobody cares for lashley, I mean not many people cheer for him, they pushed him so hard but the crowd just dont want to except him. And i mean not even that he was a marine helps him, its like this guy is in serious trouble and shouldent be champ