Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-26-2007, 05:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Raw Discussion Thread 03/26/07

Last stop on the Road to WrestleMania

Mr. McMahon has promised that the last Raw before WrestleMania will be the biggest one of all time. It is only fitting that the show will air live from Chicago, the home of last year’s WrestleMania.

With two huge main events, it looks like the show will live up to Mr. McMahon’s claims. World Tag Team Champions (and WrestleMania competitors) John Cena & Shawn Michaels will face World Heavyweight Champion Batista & Undertaker in a No Way Out rematch. Will the tenuous relationship between The WWE Champ & HBK stay intact?

At WrestleMania, Mr. McMahon’s representative Umaga will face Donald Trump’s representative Bobby Lashley in the Battle of the Billionaires. On Raw, Mr. McMahon himself will go one-on-one with the ECW World Champion. Does The Chairman have what it takes to topple the powerful Lashley?

As if two main events weren't big enough, Raw is going to get sexier than ever with the first-ever team-up of three Playboy cover girls - Ashley, Candice and Torrie - as they battle Women's Champion Melina, Victoria and Jillian. Who will prevail in this Six-Diva Tag Match? Will Melina and Ashley get some pre-'Mania action as they compete in the same ring on Raw?

Former World Tag Team Champions Edge & Randy Orton have also been at each other’s throats of late. Will their partnership continue to disintegrate as the Road to WrestleMania comes to an end?

- wwe.com
Old 03-26-2007, 08:23 PM
Elite Fan

I don't have any complaints about this Raw. Everything (outside of Vince/Lashley which I didn't watch, so I can't comment) ranged from decent to f'awesome. Just a terrific go-home show.

Hopefully ECW and SD can keep it going into WM.
Old 03-27-2007, 03:23 AM
Fan Forum Star

I missed Raw. Might have to catch the recap show this Sunday.

Btw, your avatar is cracking me up. I used to watch his painting show all the time growing up.
Old 03-27-2007, 08:10 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ ^ I agree with Crys about your icon, I used to watch him too when I was kid. LOL

Raw was a decent show to lead up to Wrestlemania. I hadn't realized it was this weekend already, time sure flies by.

- Nice opening Austin stunning Coach

- I actually enjoyed Edge's "Money in the Bank" promo with all the guys in the ring. So love Matt calling Lita as Edge's "ex-girlfriend" hee hee!! Funny parts too....Edge making fun of Jeff.....Kennedy, Randy and Finley making fun of Edge and his whining. Even CM Punk got into the action. Good stuff!!

- The Women's match, if you can call it that HURT my eyes. Candice nearly getting hurt or breaking her neck, did Torrie even get ring time? Ashley beating up Victoria is NOT right! You can tell who's obviously been training her with the moves she executed last night.

And where in the HELL is Mickie James at? How can it be a Wrestlemania women's title match with the former champion not being in it?

- Lashley vs Vince was typical no DQ match with interference and with Vince winning!

- HBk/Cena vs Batista/Taker match was fun and interesting! The ending not such a surprise but it was good match to lead up to Wrestlemania.

- One last thing....Cena's promo was so damn good. I want a promo feud between Cena vs Rock at one point.
Old 03-27-2007, 08:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

Austin stunned Coach? Damn! Can't believe I missed that.

And I'm with you on wanting a Cena/Rock promo feud one day. They're two of the best at it. If not the best. Though I'd put HHH in that category too.
Old 03-27-2007, 11:16 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ ^ I'd in HHH and maybe even Austin too.
Old 03-27-2007, 02:00 PM
Master Fan

Raw was decent this week.

All the matches were awesome.

I am really interested for the match on ECW tonight with the Money in the Bank group.
Old 03-27-2007, 10:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystaline (View Post)

Austin stunned Coach? Damn! Can't believe I missed that.
Here you go!

^ ^ imagine if Austin was President? And that's the bottom line cause Stone Cold said so!"
Old 03-28-2007, 04:26 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan23 (View Post)
^ ^ imagine if Austin was President? And that's the bottom line cause Stone Cold said so!"
He'd do nothing but drink beer in the White House.

Thanks for the pics! Good for Coach. He's never safe when Austion or The Rock is around.