Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-26-2007, 05:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Raw Discussion Thread 02/26/07

Preview:Bad business for Trump?

Trump to reveal his pick

Mr. McMahon sent a serious message to rival billionaire Donald Trump on Monday night when he selected new Intercontinental Champion Umaga to represent the Chairman in the Battle of the Billionaires at WrestleMania 23. On the next edition of Raw, “The Donald” will answer back by announcing which Superstar will carry the Trump banner in Detroit on April 1. Which competitor will have the mogul’s endorsement? How will Mr. McMahon or, more importantly, the Samoan Bulldozer react to Trump’s pick?

Opponents and partners

On two consecutive nights, Shawn Michaels was true to his word to WWE Champion John Cena, having his tag team partner’s back at No Way Out and on Raw. Will Michaels uphold his promise this Monday night as he and Cena defend their World Tag Team Championship against Rated-RKO? WWE fans will find out right at 9/8 CT, as the match will kick off Raw.

Cashing in

So far, Edge, CM Punk and King Booker have qualified for the Money in the Bank Ladder Match at WrestleMania 23. Tonight, a fourth man will be added to that mix when Jeff Hardy takes on Shelton Benjamin in the next qualifying match. Will Benjamin move on to his third consecutive Money in the Bank appearance, or is there yet another WrestleMania Ladder Match in Hardy's future?

From paparazzi to Playboy

Melina changed the face of all Diva-dom on Raw as she seized the Women’s Championship from Mickie James. Despite arguably the biggest win in her career, Melina did not seem too happy Monday night as the new champion disparaged latest Playboy cover girl and SmackDown Diva, Ashley. It seems as if the attention Melina gets from the usual torrent of paparazzi isn’t enough any more. What will the Women’s Champion do to ensure the spotlight stays fixed on her curvaceous body?

Find out live Monday night at 9/8 CT only on the USA Network.
Old 02-26-2007, 08:04 PM
Master Fan

Wow. Bobby Lashley! That could be - a good match.
Old 02-26-2007, 09:27 PM
Elite Fan

As much as Lashley -- or Lindsey, as Trump was touting him much of this past week -- bores me, that brawl with Umaga was tight. They'll have a much better match than the original Trump/Vince plan (Khali vs. Hogan) would have been too.

Outside of Vince talking and Ashley pimpage, this was another good Raw. Crowd was awesome, the main event tag was fun as heck with a great swerve (my poor Rated RKO -- damn you, Shawn!), Carlito/Kenny was a solid outing, Jeff/Shelton was a little botchy but enjoyable, Maria showing how hard she's working to improve and be a real wrestler thrills me, and even Kane/Khali, despite my better judgement, has me slightly intrigued.

I'm going to be really peeved when the 'Road To WrestleMania' ends if the show goes back to sucking.
Old 02-26-2007, 09:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't mind it being Lashley, since I just want somebody to kick Umaga's ass already.

I was LMAO at Masters thinking he could really pull off the Masterpiece on The Great Khali. Uh yea right....if you couldn't on Big Show then you surely ain't gonna do it on Khali too.

One thing I don't get, why is Khali so scared of Kane? Didn't he fight Taker on Smackdown, which makes him kind of scarier than Kane?
Old 02-27-2007, 03:50 AM
Fan Forum Star

What was the outcome of the tag team match at the end? I watched the entire thing and managed to miss the very last match.
Old 02-27-2007, 11:24 AM
Master Fan

HBK hit Edge with a chair and then gave the chair to Orton, Edge turned around and thought that Randy had hit him w/the chair so he left the ring. HBK/Cena won.

Age-a-licious's Bootylicious Nsync Fanfiction Page
Old 02-27-2007, 04:20 PM
Master Fan

I missed RAW. I am glad that Jerry "The King" Lawler is in the Hall Of Fame, despite his on screen personality now he deserves to be in there.

I do have a question tho its sort of Wrestlemania question: Was it announced on RAW that the Money In The Bank Ladder Match will now be an 8-man match? Because when I was looking at the matches all ready announced for this year I clicked on the Money In The Bank match it has 4 spots yet to fill. I hope Ken Kennedy, Matt Hardy, Randy Orton fill three of the four remaining spots then.
Old 02-28-2007, 10:21 AM
Master Fan

Yeah, they did announce it would be an 8 man match. I might have to order it...a big MIGHT

Age-a-licious's Bootylicious Nsync Fanfiction Page