Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-02-2007, 06:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Bald Debut on 'Today'

Mr. McMahon debuted his freshly shaven head this morning on NBC’s Today show, alongside fellow billionaire, Donald Trump, the winner of last night’s Battle of the Billionaires at WrestleMania 23.

“As you can see from this video, it didn’t go all that well for Vince McMahon,” Today host Matt Lauer said as clips from last night’s showdown played. “The two macho men join us this morning to talk about the outcome.”

Mr. McMahon and Trump stood outside the Today show studios, their demeanor notably a little cooler than it was the night before.

“Donald still has his hair,” Mr. McMahon scowled.

“Yeah, and so that means…” Lauer said, tearing off Mr. McMahon’s WrestleMania 23 cap to reveal one bald billionaire.

“You’ve got a shiner, too,” Lauer pointed out.

“Donald’s got a hell of a right hand,” Mr. McMahon said.

“Well I did do that,” Trump said. “I did not like him last night, and I haven’t liked him for the last couple of months.”

“I don’t like the fact that you have hair and I don’t!” Mr. McMahon shot back. He called the head-shaving experience “sort of humiliating,” but said it was entertaining for the WWE fans.

“I’ve got to tell you, in terms of entertainment, the audience loved it. It was entertainment. Donald Trump is a great entertainer, in addition to everything else,” Mr. McMahon admitted.

Today’s weatherman Al Roker asked if the billionaires might consider a rematch, to which Mr. McMahon replied, “We’ll see.”

“He took you down in this move last night,” a still surprised Lauer pointed out to Mr. McMahon. “You could break him in half,” he said to Trump.

“What are you talking about?” Mr. McMahon refuted.

“I’ll break you in half!” Trump said to Lauer as the crowd cheered.

“Donald Trump said he’ll break you in half!” Roker cracked up, leading into the weather. After his forecast, he said that there’s a brand new before-and-after shot of Mr. McMahon, revealing a split screen of Mr. McMahon with hair, and a bald Roker’s smiling face.

“You’re going to get used to it Vince, it’s very freeing,” Roker said.

“You want my cap?” Mr. McMahon joked, passing along his WrestleMania 23 cap to Roker, as Trump laughed nearby.

We know which billionaire is having the last laugh!

- wwe.com

You know as much as everyone wanted to have Vince bald, I must say his hairstyle was way better than Donald's. Too bad Trump didn't loose. LOL
Old 04-02-2007, 08:01 PM
Master Fan

Can you imagine when his hair starts growing back...it's going to be like some sort of buzz army still cute. Not cute, not cute at all.

*Waits for one of the divas to say that she always found bald men to be sexy"

Age-a-licious's Bootylicious Nsync Fanfiction Page
Old 04-03-2007, 05:50 AM
Elite Fan

I think he looks like Lex Luthor.
Old 04-03-2007, 04:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ ^ I was thinking the same exact thing, especially with the hat he was wearing last night on Raw.
Old 04-03-2007, 04:45 PM
Absolute Fan

at least they can all laugh about it and vince won't have to worry about shampooing his hair for awhile.