Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-27-2015, 08:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thomas Sharpe ~ Crimson Peak [S/S] #6: When even the King of Horror is terrified by the movie, you know you've done something right!

x

Crimson Peak
spoilers and speculation #5

Plot Summary;
Following a family tragedy, an aspiring writer is torn between his love for his childhood friend and the temptation of a mysterious stranger.
Trying to escape from the ghosts of her past, she is carried away to a house that breathes bleeds … and remembers

Cast
Tom Hiddleston as Sir Thomas Sharpe
Charlie Hunnam as Dr. Alan McMichael
Jessica Chastain as Lady Lucille Sharpe
Mia Wasikowska as Edith Cushing
Jim Beaver as Carter Cushing
Director: Guillermo del Toro

Previous Threads
001. | 002. | 003. | 004. | 005.

Old 03-28-2015, 10:26 AM
New Fan

In case you haven't already seen the painting of the mother of the Sharpe siblings, here it is:

Lady Beatrice Alexandra Sharpe painted by Daniel Horne.
I absolutely love it, the details, the colours, the creepiness. Just like a real Romantic painting of the 19th century.
It's 7 feet tall by 4 feet wide on canvas!!!
Del Toro has placed it in his own house after the film shooting ended, haha!

source: https://www.facebook.com/fourhorne?fref=ts
Old 03-28-2015, 04:11 PM
Elite Fan

I have seen this picture before but I didn't know who the women was thanks. I am not surprised del toro put that up in his house I'v seen a video were we see the inside of his house and he's got some pretty strange things in there.

Last edited by vortex; 03-28-2015 at 04:44 PM
Old 03-29-2015, 12:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Heartstopper

Tftnt!
nick ♥ charlie
jordan ○ icon
Old 03-29-2015, 05:39 PM
Ultimate Fan

Yikes! I wouldn't want that ol' lady staring at me all the time. del Toro can have her!
Old 03-30-2015, 09:45 AM
Part-Time Fan

I just like to say that i love the Crimson Peak house. I heard Del Toro designed it....i wished he would design a house for me like that. I love the gothic, creepy vibe to it.

So yeah, i know Tom has a sex scene with Mia...but does he have one with Jessica?

I'm sensing Tom is being hired to play incestous characters what with there being a hint of his character from High Rise having sex with his sister.
Old 03-30-2015, 10:55 AM
Elite Fan

I think if I remember correctly last year someone who had been at a crimson peak screening twitted that mia and jessica both got a turn.
Old 03-30-2015, 11:06 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by vortex (View Post)
I think if I remember correctly last year someone who had been at a crimson peak screening twitted that mia and jessica both got a turn.
Oh Gross! LOL!

Anyway, its good to know that Mia's character can hook up with Charlie Hunnam character once she finds out Tom and Jessica's character are doing a Cersei and Jaime Lannister thing
Old 03-30-2015, 11:12 AM
Fan Forum Star

I remember Kristine was quite excited at the prospect.
Old 03-30-2015, 11:40 AM
Elite Fan

I don't think Tom's character is going to let Mia's character anywhere near Charlies once he becomes aware of his crush on her he's still her husband after all. Doesn't he start to care about her after awhile.

Last edited by vortex; 03-30-2015 at 09:49 PM
Old 03-30-2015, 11:42 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
I don't think Tom's character is going to let Mia's character anywhere near Charlies once he because aware of his crush on her he's still her husband after all. Doesn't he start to care about her after awhile.
I don't know. But i'm just drooling over Charlie Hunnam and Tom Hiddleston having a catfight (i guess the male equivalent is a dogfight) over Mia's love and attention. Mia is one lucky actress lol. Its like a crazy soap opera.
Old 03-30-2015, 11:52 AM
Elite Fan

Yea I don't think Thomas really feels that why about his sister and the whole brother sister loving is one sided. I mean I'm sure he loves her just not like that but she's to powerful and he can't say no. sadly charlie has stated that he is not in the movie for very long and it's mostly about Tom, Mia and Jessica.
Old 03-30-2015, 11:57 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Yea I don't think Thomas really feels that why about his sister and the whole brother sister loving is one sided. I mean I'm sure he loves her just not like that but she's to powerful and he can't say no. sadly charlie has stated that he is not in the movie for very long and it's mostly about Tom, Mia and Jessica.
Old 04-05-2015, 04:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Hiddleston

Quote:
Originally Posted by miranstarr (View Post)
I remember Kristine was quite excited at the prospect.

k r i s tine | my art
Old 04-05-2015, 05:31 PM
Elite Fan

The next trailer needs to be creepy to draw in all the people who didn't read every article on the project or isn't a tom or charlie fan. They will blow it off if it's not I have read people say things like this doesn't look scary not watching. Even fans of del toro were like okay the trailer didn't give a lot but I think I'll go see it because it's del toro. All I could think is a least they will see it but there was no excitement.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread