Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-21-2014, 05:22 PM
Administrator

Message Board Closure Notice

Hi everyone. This announcement is to inform you that this message board will be closed and moved into the Closed Forums category on August 24, due to a lack of sustained traffic. We have a rule here that if a message board goes for more than 48 hours without a post twice within a six month period, the board will be closed, so the Management Team and I have made this difficult decision. This board went without a post for more than 48 Hours in February, and now it went without a post for more than 48 Hours again, so as I stated in this thread, this board will have to be closed without doing another post count. We encourage you to start discussion topics about Rose Leslie on the Celebrities Forum here at Fan Forum after this board has closed, so you can continue to discuss your favorite actress here. We regret the necessity of having to do this, but we want Fan Forum to be a website with message boards that are busy and thriving, so we can add more boards and build for the future. Thanks for understanding.

Sincerely,
Jerry D

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Old 08-22-2014, 02:52 PM
Banned

Aw this is sad but I think its been inevitable for a while
This board has never been very popular number wise...there have been four core group members with other people posting occasionally, over the past couple of the months three of the core four have left the group leaving just me!
Thanks to everyone who has posted over the past few weeks to keep the board going for as long as it has
Old 08-23-2014, 07:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm sorry, guys.

Lil - you've been a trooper and tried to keep the board alive almost all on your own after the other daily posters left - thanks for that! You did all you could.

I will remember the kindness you fans of Rose showed to me and other "adversaries" when we were campaigning to get the Rose and Tom board, respectively.
I hope that if the other girls come back, you all will still get to keep talking about Rose on the Celebrities or Game of Thrones boards and share the love for her.