Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-19-2014, 04:59 AM
Elite Fan

"Where The Sun Don't Shine" {Episode 4x09: November 20th, 2014} Episode Discusssion

Where the Sun Don’t Shine”(WINTER FINALE) -- Command is always two steps ahead and everyone in Olivia's life is in danger. Meanwhile, Cyrus is forced to face the consequences of his behavior, and Huck and Quinn finally figure out just what Elizabeth North has been planning, but they might be too late to stop it, on the winter finale of “Scandal,” THURSDAY NOVEMBER 20 (9:00-10:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

“Scandal” stars Kerry Washington as Olivia Pope, Guillermo Diaz as Huck, Darby Stanchfield as Abby Whelan, Katie Lowes as Quinn Perkins, Tony Goldwyn as President Fitzgerald Grant, Jeff Perry as Cyrus Beene, Bellamy Young as Mellie Grant, Joshua Malina as David Rosen and Scott Foley as Jacob “Jake” Ballard.

Guest cast TBA.

“Where the Sun Don’t Shine” was written by Mark Wilding and directed by Tony Goldwyn.

Last edited by helpmenow; 12-01-2014 at 10:57 AM
Old 11-24-2014, 03:32 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I enjoyed this episode quite a lot.

Olivia and Papa Pope scene was surprising to me because I didn't really believe that Olivia would have the ... guts to pull the trigger. I do think in some odd way Rowan does love Olivia and he's really hurt that she's choosen Jake, Fitz and the others over him.
Although he made things extremely personal when he killed Harrison.

It was just a great scene and Kerry Washington and Joe Morton acting together is always. must watch television.

I feel bad for Huck. He just wants to see his son and he needs Kim to believe the story he's telling her but I fear by Huck having communication with them, he's averedly putting them in danger. Well we'll see if next episode she'll finally believe him, he gave her the documents and everything.

I feel bad for Olivia, when you see both of her parents: Maya and Rowan, you wonder why Olivia isn't more screwed up. lol That scene when Olivia was crying and Maya is just like 'what am I suppose to do?' ... it's like damn girl. lol

That ending scene with Olivia and Jake... while watching the scene I was just concerned all the way through. I seriously thought Jake was going to be a goner which is why I couldn't dance with Olivia. lol Instead the episodes ends with Olivia getting taken... cliffhanger until next year.

I know I forgot to mention many things in this review. lol I enjoyed the episode though.
Old 11-24-2014, 06:15 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

^^^Yeah, good episode. The Rowan and Liv scene was the best one but after everything Rowan has done to her and in general I don't blame Liv for pulling the trigger. It's what the monster deserved, I also agree he made it very personal when he killed her friend Harrison. Rowan is the main reason Liv has huge mental issues, which I've been saying since last season. I never thought Jake was going to die but the first time I saw them dancing I was so nervous cause I just knew something was about to happen. When Jake went back to Liv's room I was nervous he was about to get shot up, or one of them was going to get shot. Even with all that I had a feeling something was going to happen to Liv. We all know nothing is going to happen to Liv so the cliffhanger isn't that big of a deal to me. Jake is going to have to find Liv. Putting that aside, I loved the scene where they danced and just had fun. It's why I love her with Jake so much, she only smiles and can let loose like that with him.

Last edited by Butterfly85; 11-24-2014 at 06:29 PM
Old 11-24-2014, 07:41 PM
Supreme Fan

I think my favorite scene was the Olivia/Cyrus scene only because she handled him the way he would've handled her. It was done with tough love, but love just the same. They care for each other and about each other ... and Cyrus needed it. He was kicked hard, and is still grieving James which is why he settled into an arrangement with a hustler. He couldn't bring himself to marry anybody because James was the love of his life, and now, officially, the very first man he'd ever slept with .... Now he's marrying the hustler to protect his career because Olivia handled the situation.

Also love the Mellie/Elizabeth scene when Mellie calls her out on her affair with Andrew . Mellie is back!
ODO & KIRA (DS9)

Old 11-28-2014, 03:51 PM
Dedicated Fan

I really enjoyed this episode. It had quite a few great moments. From Mellie's remarks to Liz to bitch baby.

Really loved the final scene with Jake and Olivia with the dancing. I'm glad she chose herself she needs time with all that baggage. Even though she been taken now and both Fitz and Jake will most likely save her from Andrew. As soon as Jake left I had s feeling she would go missing, by the way she said where am I gonna go.

It was great to see that Olivia has realised how much her parents have affected her. Her scene with Maya broke it all down and even though she gave Olivia the message, it still hurt Maya. Rowan and Olivia my god, Kerry and Joe in that scene. I just wish we get more of them together but how that scene ended I have a feeling we won't. In rowan's own way he does love Olivia and never thought she would pull that trigger. However, knowing all he has done and how he an always manipulated every situation to his benefit you can understand how she would.
Old 02-16-2015, 04:19 PM
Elite Fan

I'm confused as to why Olivia really believes her father is gone. I know he said he was going, but he also said that the previous episode.

The VP is so annoying.

I hope Kim can start to understand Huck.

The "baby bitch" scene was awesome!