Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-15-2016, 10:41 AM
Elite Fan

"Till Death Do Us Part" {5x18: 21st April, 2016} Episode Discussion

Quote:
“Till Death Do Us Part” – As Olivia deals with the aftermath of what she’s done, she finally finds out what exactly Jake and Rowan are plotting. But with their plans already in motion, Olivia is forced to make a gut-wrenching attempt to try and stop it. Meanwhile, in flashbacks, we learn more about Jake’s past and how he first got involved with B6-13, on an all-new “Scandal,” THURSDAY APRIL 21 (9:00-10:00 p.m. EDT), on the ABC Television Network.

“Scandal” stars Kerry Washington as Olivia Pope, Guillermo Diaz as Huck, Darby Stanchfield as Abby Whelan, Katie Lowes as Quinn Perkins, Tony Goldwyn as President Fitzgerald Grant, Jeff Perry as Cyrus, Bellamy Young as First Lady Mellie Grant, Joshua Malina as David Rosen, Scott Foley as Jake Ballard, Portia De Rossi as Elizabeth North, Cornelius Smith Jr as Marcus Walker and Joe Morton as Eli Pope.

“Till Death Do Us Part” was written by Paul William Davies and directed by Steph Green.
Old 04-15-2016, 03:50 PM
Master Fan

Flashbacks! Finally
Old 04-15-2016, 07:35 PM
Elite Fan

TFTNT! Will be nice to find out more about Jake's past.

"You're gonna' miss me so bad when I'm gone."
Old 04-15-2016, 11:53 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

I can't wait for this episode. Jake flashbacks, Liv at home with Rowan and Jake, Liv opening up to Jake about killing Andrew, possible Olake sex, hell yes.
Old 04-16-2016, 03:12 AM
Elite Fan

5 days!!!
Old 04-16-2016, 12:17 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly85 (View Post)
I can't wait for this episode. Jake flashbacks, Liv at home with Rowan and Jake, Liv opening up to Jake about killing Andrew, possible Olake sex, hell yes.
I guess that name that was in a title a few months ago will actually be Jake's real name after all? Maybe they had planned to explore his past earlier on but then things changed. At least I think it's safe to assume so now.
Old 04-16-2016, 12:26 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

I heard some episodes had to be split up. I'm thinking this was originally the "Who is Landon Boyer," episode. I hope we find out his real name, if it's that then the old title gave it away.
Old 04-16-2016, 04:21 PM
Elite Fan

They have changed some title´s this season.
Old 04-18-2016, 07:11 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly85 (View Post)
I heard some episodes had to be split up. I'm thinking this was originally the "Who is Landon Boyer," episode. I hope we find out his real name, if it's that then the old title gave it away.
Yeah. Who knows, maybe they changed it when they also changed the titles, but I do believe at this point of the season there's not enough room to introduce some new mysterious character so it has to be him.
Old 04-18-2016, 09:14 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I do believe at this point of the season there's not enough room to introduce some new mysterious character so it has to be him.
Old 04-18-2016, 11:01 AM
Cardcaptor Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkalice (View Post)
Yeah. Who knows, maybe they changed it when they also changed the titles, but I do believe at this point of the season there's not enough room to introduce some new mysterious character so it has to be him.
Even though it could be his name, it could just be someone an OPA case is about. Doesn't have to be about a new, fulltime character.
Old 04-18-2016, 01:41 PM
Elite Fan

Knowing is a Jake´s centered episode I think it will be probably Jake´s real name.
Old 04-21-2016, 03:22 AM
Elite Fan

New episode tonight!!!!
Old 04-21-2016, 07:35 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Great and heartbreaking episode.
Loved finding out about Jake.
Finally we get to see how he came in contact with Rowan... and urg, Rowan.

His love for Liv.

His marriage.

Just everything was great and sad... oh and his childhood. Wow.
Old 04-21-2016, 10:43 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Great episode, one of my favorites. Loved the flashbacks and his scenes with Liv. I just don't get where the shot with her taking his shirt off went, it was in the promo but not the episode I also loved how ready and willing Liv was to be with Jake and how it once again confirmed she loves him (which I always knew, her actions made it painfully obvious) she was so happy but we knew something would happen. Just wish it wasn't the same stale routine with Rowan, everytime Liv acts like she is ready to defeat him he always beats her to it zzz. I'm pretty sure Vanessa will get killed before the season ends so this marriage means nothing. Loved the episode.