Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-30-2015, 06:39 AM
Elite Fan

Tomorrow!!!!
Old 10-01-2015, 02:35 PM
Loyal Fan

“What we’ve learned is about the power of love, though all of the science fiction and the hurdles we’ve had to go through, it’s the love.” - John Noble

Last edited by Srta_Parker; 10-02-2015 at 02:33 PM
Old 10-02-2015, 02:36 PM
Elite Fan

Finity I fix your post so we can see the vid.

Scandal 5x03 Promo

Scandal 5x03 Sneak Peek

Old 10-03-2015, 03:01 AM
Loyal Fan

Thx a lot . I didn't know how to fix it
Thx for the new promo.
So how I see it they didn't come so far, Olivia was faster . If she knew that she would be faster ?

“What we’ve learned is about the power of love, though all of the science fiction and the hurdles we’ve had to go through, it’s the love.” - John Noble
Old 10-03-2015, 12:56 PM
Elite Fan

I think Fitz should have waited to talk with Olivia before doing the interview with Mellie.
Old 10-04-2015, 02:10 AM
Loyal Fan

Of course but she wasn't answering the phone and she told him not to call her but she never called him . Also everybody told him that Olivia is hiding and that she doesn't want this. So he decided to do what seems to be the best for them. I guess also in real life the president is surrounded with a lot of people who tell him what's right or wrong and I think that all his choices are influenced by other people. So that's what makes Scandal so real. That's how politic works

Old 10-04-2015, 01:55 PM
Elite Fan

I know. Can´t wait to see Fitz reaction after learning that Olivia said YES.
Old 10-05-2015, 07:06 AM
Elite Fan

New promo:

Old 10-05-2015, 08:44 AM
Loyal Fan

Thx for this .
I want to know with whom she is talking on the phone . What do you guys think ?

Old 10-05-2015, 08:47 AM
Elite Fan

I´m afraid is Jake
Old 10-05-2015, 10:59 AM
Loyal Fan

me too

Old 10-05-2015, 11:04 AM
Elite Fan

She is not in good mood with Abby. The only one that could be apart from Jake is Quinn but I doubt they talk about it unless is Huck. Huck knows about the relationship but I´m not sure if she would talk to him like that.
Old 10-05-2015, 11:33 AM
Loyal Fan

But it looks like she is in the White House right ? So I think it's definitely not Fitz and not Abby ( of course you're right they are also not in a good mood) . So at least it's Quinn , Huck or Jake. I also think that she is talking about saying "yes" . This is the mistake she made. So I bet it's Jake. Her voice is so *lovely* and don't forget about the things the cast said about 503. They were all speachless and cried I'm a little bit afraid

Old 10-05-2015, 12:47 PM
Elite Fan

I´ll be calm at least till the new episode
Old 10-06-2015, 01:39 PM
Elite Fan

5x04 Press Release

Quote:
HOW FAR IS FITZ WILLING TO GO? ON ABC’S “SCANDAL”

“Dog- Whistle Politics” – Eager to get answers, Jake unexpectedly crosses paths with someone he thought he’d never see again. Meanwhile, Huck and Quinn recruit a familiar face to help smooth over the media storm surrounding Olivia, and Fitz quickly finds out the true cost of mercy when he discovers not everyone fully supports his actions, on “Scandal,” THURSDAY, OCTOBER 15 (9:00-10:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

“Scandal” stars Kerry Washington as Olivia Pope, Guillermo Diaz as Huck, Darby Stanchfield as Abby Whelan, Katie Lowes as Quinn Perkins, Tony Goldwyn as President Fitzgerald Grant, Jeff Perry as Cyrus, Bellamy Young as First Lady Mellie Grant, Joshua Malina as David Rosen, Scott Foley as Jake Ballard, Portia De Rossi as Elizabeth North and Cornelius Smith Jr as Marcus Walker.

“Dog- Whistle Politics” was written by Mark Fish and directed by Zetna Fuentes.