Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-22-2014, 10:03 AM
Supreme Fan

"Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia" {Episode 4x01: September 25th, 2014} Episode Discussion

4x01: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
September 25, 2014 @ 9:00 p.m. Eastern

Episode Description
Nearly two months after Olivia and Jake boarded a private jet to stand in the sun together, everything has changed. With another four years in the White House, Fitz and Cyrus are doing everything they can to make a positive impact on the nation. Meanwhile, Mellie struggles to cope with the loss of her son and the gladiators feel the impact of Olivia’s absence,

PROMOS!
It was a Perfect Illusion
Old 09-22-2014, 01:51 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the thread Andy!!!

So excited for the premiere!!!

Wondering what Shonda will do to our beloved characters.
Old 09-22-2014, 03:04 PM
Supreme Fan

So excited for the show to be back!

Can't wait to see what has happened
Old 09-23-2014, 05:56 AM
Elite Fan

Can´t wait!!!! Just two more days!!!
Old 09-25-2014, 03:41 PM
Supreme Fan

REMINDER: Time change for this season! Starts at 9 pm EST!
Old 09-25-2014, 04:06 PM
Elite Fan

Thank god is Thursday!!!

So excited!!!
Old 09-25-2014, 07:37 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I enjoyed the season premiere of Scandal Season 4.

Everything is definitely definitely different.

The first part of the episode, we see Jake and Olivia in the sunset and we all knew that wouldn't last and it didn't once Olivia opened the mail sent to her by Quinn.
I loved what brought Olivia back to Washington was Harrison death. Even though she left, she did love her Gladiators.

I loved the reunion with everybody, and like seeing how much everything changed.

One thing I didn't like, is that there was no mention of the time jump? What was it? one month, three months, a year? I wish we could've learned that.

Although I disagreed with some of the news we heard from Columbuis Short real life, I did love Harrison. I missed him tonight way more then what I expected, like when Olivia said "Are we Gladiators or are we bitches." I was just missing him and that funeral was well done, I liked that beforehand she gave everyone a time and date of when to show up. I'm happy that Huck, Abby and Quinn all three were there because even if they didn't agree with one another. They all had an connection to Harrison, and it's the first person they loss to death at the OPA. So to see all of them reuniting in that moment was special and well done.

Mellie was just awesome. She's grieving because she lost her son and I loved her conversation with Fitz, she's not tolerating stupidness anymore, after having her dead son in her arms. Everything else seems like a waste of time, and I'm with her. I also love her establishing that she's not suicidal. lol

Olivia and Fitz: Although the past two seasons has made me grow out of love with them I can't wait for them to reunite again, just the anticipation of when they will see each other again has me at the edge. the end of the episode, I was just like... Just waiting, it was so them.

I enjoyed seeing Olivia does what she does best in this episode, it's just what she does. She's the Fixer and she gets things done.

So in all, I enjoyed that episode. I love Olivia/Jake although I can't wait to see the reunion for Olivia/Fitz. Mellie/Fitz? still sleeping together. That's one relationship I'll be cheering for joy when it's finally over... Mellie deserves better and Fitz should have someone he actually love. They aren't in love with each other. They are just together to be together.

I know I missed out a lot of stuff from the episode, but yeah. lol Oh and Rowan Pope... he is something else man. I can't wait for Olivia to find out about his involvement in everything... oh and Olivia breaking down over Harrison. When she told him she loved him. That was too sad...

Although I do think Harrison is really gone because of the whole Columbus real life situation... no one really saw the body. Even the funeral was closed casket. It might can be a plot twist at the end of the season?
Old 09-25-2014, 09:55 PM
Supreme Fan

Loved the episode!

I'll be back in the morning to post more!
Old 09-26-2014, 12:15 AM
Fan Forum Hero

was i supposed to be moved to tears or something when a character that dies was played by a known woman beater? i mean...
Old 09-26-2014, 07:04 AM
Master Fan

Loved the episode. I have to say that I do NOT like Fitz and I esp don't like Olivia with Fitz. My heart broke for Mellie. It is going to be so hard for her with the loss of her son and now having Olivia back.

As much as I didn't want Olivia to come back for her own sake, she had to and I loved seeing the team back together. Kuddos to Quinn for tracking her down and letting her know about Harrison

I thought Harrison's funeral was done really well and it brought all the gladiators together. I did miss him during the show

Old 09-26-2014, 09:58 AM
Elite Fan

Well, I loved the premiere!!! I missed them so much.

As Tia said, the time in this episode was different. For once everything moved slow.

I love that Quinn is away of B613, although she definetely keep the skills she learn, she´s a gladiator. I´m so happy she was the one who found Olivia doing what gladiators do best.

I felt so sorry for Huck. I just wanted to hug him, he was like a little boy. So alone. He´s so damaged and Olivia was the only one taking care of him.

About Abby, I felt sorry for her too. She´s working for the white house but nobody cares for her and what she thinks and suggests.

Olivia, what can I say. I´m with Abby here. She abandoned them. Yes, she thought it was the best for all of them but she left them behind. I would be angry too and I would feel very betrayed too.

Mellie, I loved her last night. She´s mourning his son. I understand how she acts. Now for her everything has a different meaning. I guess Andrew will be the one who make her be out of that state.

Rowan, seems more dangerous than ever.

Fitz, sadly I didn´t care about him. Fitz is nothing without Olivia. I expected he would said to Mellie that Olivia was back in next episodes, not in this. So that surprise me. But he didn´t do anything else in the epiosde apart from deny Mellie about seeing Olivia. When we all know as Cyrus said what happens when they reunite.

And Jake, he was a great boyfriend last night. Supporting Olivia with Harrison´s death and with everything. The problem is that he knows what all of us know, that she´s not in love with him so, that means he should stop cheating himself.

My favourite part:

The OPA reunite in Harrison´s funeral.

And, of course, The Olitz hand scene. They´ll never be over.
Old 09-26-2014, 01:03 PM
Dedicated Fan

Just saw the episode and loved it.

It was different in pace which was very noticeable. Much slower not sure how I felt about that. I guess we were eased into the changes.

First off, I have to start will Mellie which will bring me to Fitz. When she walked up the White House halls in trackeies, Uggs and a bathrobe you just saw how much she did not care anymore. As she said now that she has held her dead son in her arms she has care for wasting time. I really liked all of their scenes, from mentioning the bowling, going to their son's grave which was beautiful done to their final balcony scene. They were both trying to be honest. Yet I liked the implication that they are so close together yet so far apart at the time time. However, Mellie's mention of Fitz suicide of hurtful and she has also once attempt it.

Now I come to Liv and OPA. Harrison's funeral was perfect. I'm so glad that all were they and we got a bit of Harrison's history so you could see how he ended up where he was.
I loved the fact Quinn is the only standing gladiator. Huck and Abby left. Quinn found Olivia even if it was just to tell her about Harrison. There were many references to being a gladiator the whole bitches was I great throwback. Yet I'm not with Huck and Abby with their issue with Olivia. I just feel for Jale in that case. He knows where this headed.
Old 09-26-2014, 03:59 PM
Elite Fan

I understand why Abby and Huck are angry with OLivia. She betrayed them, she left them behind. She left without telling them anything, she just runaway.

And about Mellie mentioning Fitz attemp of suicide was very low. Apart of that, I find it interesting and wonder if Olivia will find out.
Old 09-27-2014, 09:03 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srta_Parker (View Post)
I understand why Abby and Huck are angry with OLivia. She betrayed them, she left them behind. She left without telling them anything, she just runaway.

And about Mellie mentioning Fitz attemp of suicide was very low. Apart of that, I find it interesting and wonder if Olivia will find out.
I definitely agree with you on that one. Abby and Huck were just suppose to hug and accept Olivia back like that? she abandon them... and Huck wasn't being mean, he was being him. Why would he want to work with Liv if she was just going to leave again which is why he was wondering if she was back for good or not.
Abby, Huck and Quinn loss a partner, a friend, a family member, and their "leader" was no where around. To me they acted nicer then expected.

I think at this point, Mellie is just fed up with Fitz nonsense to be quite honest. After losing her son, she might simply have a no tolerance attitude.
Old 09-28-2014, 07:31 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
To me they acted nicer then expected.

Quote:
I think at this point, Mellie is just fed up with Fitz nonsense to be quite honest. After losing her son, she might simply have a no tolerance attitude.
It was time for her to do that. Mellie deserves better than a man who is in love with another woman.