Elite Fan

Tomorrow is the finale!!!
Old 04-19-2018, 05:13 AM
Elite Fan

Tonight!!!

I´m not ready for the finale!!!
Old 04-19-2018, 08:47 PM
Elite Fan

I'm glad the show's over. The final episode didn't do much for me, plus it was mostly predictable. I knew they were either going to not expose B613 or have everyone miraculously get off scott free. They did the latter RME and it was bs that only Jake went to prison. Everyone else should of been in there with him, especially Rowan, Cyrus, and Huck. Charlie as well, all the hits he did for Cyrus and others (including a pregnant woman and Harrison) Huck and Rowan have killed the most people on the show.

Cyrus killed David himself and gets off but Jake walked away and refused to do it and he goes to prison? Whatever. It only took till the final episode for SR to finally kill a main character...only for it to be the most pointless character that will make no waves with his death lol. Anyway, at least Jake and Liv had a nice final scene together with her acknowledging that it's not fair he's the only one going to prison while everyone else can walk away. Also, that she's sorry that she took him away from the sun and he could be somewhere different now. The only "good" thing to come out of this is that Jake took the fall and did the right thing at the end of the day, didn't coward out like everyone else. I also knew they would have the ending be ambiguous. I'm still sure Liv ended up by herself. She might have random hookups with Fitz (which is all she seemed to do with Fitz this season and she showed most of the series, especially in S5 that she doesn't want a life and future with Fitz) but she told Mellie she is going to do what she wants. That sounds like an independent ending to me.

So again, I'm glad the show ended. It was overdue, I don't get why it didn't end in S6. This season was unneeded, especially when they wasted Liv's Command arc. The thing I enjoyed was Olake and they completely rewrote and ruined Jake's character near the end. This show started off great then turned into a mess later on, same with Liv's character. This was the first SR show I watched, and it will be the last.
Old 04-20-2018, 06:34 AM
Elite Fan

I agree it would have ended with season 6. Most in this episode has felt forced. For me it was Deus-ex-machina most of the episode.

Sad they killed David, he doesn´t deserved it.

I´m glad the show is finally over but makes me sad thinking about what it could have been.
Old 04-22-2018, 03:45 AM
Elite Fan

I can´t believe there´s no more Scandal
Old 04-23-2018, 10:33 AM
Master Fan

They all did horrible things at one time or another but Jake was the only one that went to prison
Old 04-24-2018, 04:35 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Janice~ (View Post)
They all did horrible things at one time or another but Jake was the only one that went to prison
I know.
Old 04-28-2018, 10:14 AM
Extreme Fan

They killed off the only character I loved from beginning to end. David And Dabby
Old 04-29-2018, 03:49 AM
Elite Fan

Shonda wanted someone dead and it has been David