Enjoy

Supporters

1.- Srta_Parker
2.- drunkalice
3.- Chasity05

Last edited by Srta_Parker; 04-29-2016 at 02:42 PM
Old 04-29-2016, 07:36 AM
Master Fan

Aw thanks for this! Feel free to add me of course I don't know if there's a romantic idea behind this but I love how it was showed that she values his opinion and he's capable of handling her better than anyone else. Olivia sometimes use the iron fist, Marcus just talks his way into persuading her. And he stood up for her! He refused to just go and get her back on the plane!
Old 04-29-2016, 08:01 AM
Elite Fan

You´re welcome!!!

Added!!!

I find some sexual tension in their relationship!!
Old 04-29-2016, 08:25 AM
Master Fan

Yeah they seemed pretty physically close while they were speaking too I don't think we're overreading, something might happen there.
Old 04-29-2016, 10:44 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
something might happen there.
I think so
Old 04-29-2016, 11:16 AM
Master Fan

add me to the list. I really enjoy these two together. She actually listens to him.

Magnus and Alec
Old 04-29-2016, 11:24 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chasity05 (View Post)
She actually listens to him.
Yes! It's a miracle

Quote:
I think so
It seems more like a question of what when and for how long. And also how would that play out in terms of optics? He's younger than her and he had that affair once. He came clean but who knows? There sure as hell is potential for drama, but even a frienship would be gold.
Old 04-29-2016, 02:44 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
add me to the list. I really enjoy these two together. She actually listens to him.
Added!!!

Quote:
He's younger than her and he had that affair once. He came clean but who knows? There sure as hell is potential for drama, but even a frienship would be gold.
It wouldn´t be weird if Shonda decide to try this kind of relationship.

For now, Marcus has won Mellie´s respect. And that´s saying a lot.
Old 04-29-2016, 03:52 PM
Master Fan

94 du Bellay

Let's bring over important things.
Old 04-29-2016, 04:01 PM
Elite Fan

I only see one pic
Old 04-29-2016, 04:03 PM
Master Fan

It happens sometimes, I see all of them. It's a gifset from when she reads mean tweets and he smiles at her.
Old 05-12-2016, 11:11 AM
Master Fan

Bells:

Quote:
TVLINE | Speaking of the men in Mellie’s life, I don’t know what’s going on between her and Marcus, but I really want it to happen. What is it about those two that just clicks?
No one ever tells Mellie the truth like Marcus does, and he somehow tells it in a way that she can hear it. She doesn’t shut down and come out of the corner fighting. He sees her and gets her and he’s really good for her. She trusts him, and she’s started to lean on him for advice and council in a way she hasn’t done with anyone else… except Liv. [Liv and Mellie] have had a wonderful spring together, really coming together, which was so delicious. Those two women have such potential for deep, deep friendship. They have so much in common, but there was so much dividing them.

TVLINE | Do you feel like a love interest has been a long time coming for Mellie, or do you prefer seeing her stand on her own?
I feel like e met her in the ugliest part of her Fitz sickness; she was jealous and angry with all these broken dreams. And then she lost her son! There was such a ride with the end of their marriage. She’s finally free again, really starting to get well, and I think she would love someone to share all of this with. She really deserves someone who reciprocates those feelings, and how wonderful would it be for both of her dreams to come true — to be in love and in the Oval Office? Of course, this is Shondaland, so that would be short-lived. But for however long!
‘Scandal’ Spoilers: Season 5 Finale — Mellie & Marcus, Running Mates | TVLine

Quote:
Aside from political business, Mellie’s storyline is heating up with a new potential love interest — or at the very least, it looked that way last week when she got close to Marcus (Cornelius Smith Jr.). Insisting that Shonda Rhimes has not even told her the plan for Mellie’s love life next season, Young offers up some thoughts about Marcus.

“I have to say that I’m so intrigued because to have started with so much animosity, they really get each other and he really sees Mellie and he can neutralize her self-imposed mania in an instant in the most gentle way,” she says. “He’s very, very good for her, and she really trusts him and relies on him. It’s nice to see both of them having found that in someone in the little crucible of D.C. I think it’s been so good for her to soften a little and open her heart a little and remember that trust is possible. She was sort of cloaked in anger and jealousy and revenge for so many years, but she’s free of that now and free of Fitz, and it’s enabled her to connect to people in a way that she hasn’t done in a while, so I’m interested to see where it goes.”

When Variety prodded, asking specifically if Mellie and Marcus hook up, Young says with a laugh, “I will plead the fifth — and I have no idea!”
Scandal Season 5 Finale: Who Are VP Running Mates? Will Mellie & Marcus Hook Up? | Variety
Old 05-12-2016, 12:09 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the latest!! I hope a kiss tonight
Old 05-23-2016, 06:39 AM
Elite Fan

Disappointed again but I really like their relationship so far. The articles were very informative. Thanks for posting drunkalice!!

"You're gonna' miss me so bad when I'm gone."
Old 05-23-2016, 07:02 AM
Elite Fan

We´ll see what´s Shonda planning to do with them next season