Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-10-2014, 10:00 AM
Supreme Fan

"The Last Supper" {Episode 4x08: November 13th, 2014} Episode Discusssion

4x08: The Last Supper
November 13th, 2014 @ 9:00 p.m. Eastern

Episode Description
Fitz and Jake continue to fight over Olivia, but Olivia needs them to focus on the real prize, taking down Command. Meanwhile, Huck longs to connect with his family and Quinn continues tracking Kubiak. Back at the White House, Cyrus’ exploits finally catch up to him, but Elizabeth North's plan is much bigger than anyone ever expected.

PROMOS!
It was a Perfect Illusion
Old 11-11-2014, 11:00 AM
Elite Fan

tftnt!!!

Can´t wait for the episode!!!

Wonder how Olivia is gonna make them focus on what´s important. Can´t wait to know what Lizzy Bear wants. I wonder if she´s working for Sally.
Old 11-13-2014, 10:18 PM
Extreme Fan

Why are Olivia and Fitz's romantic scenes all about Fitz trying to romantically dominate and seduce Olivia? Is that the extent of his feelings for her? Some kind of sex prize for him to possess?
"The term 'Black Magic' was originally a reference to the type of 'magic' (spiritual beliefs) done by people who were black and because of the racism of the time - 'Black=Bad'; we find the current idea of black magic meaning magic that is either bad, evil, or lesser." That is just wrong on so many levels.
Old 11-13-2014, 10:49 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

^^^I've noticed alot this season that their scenes come across as Fitz just doing anything he can to get anything sexual from Liv. Even resorting to BEGGING like a spoiled child begs for a new toy. All Fitz cares about is getting a piece of ass from Liv no matter how. He's pathetic as hell. I'm so sick of how he is always cornering her and commanding her, it's extremely disturbing and disgusting but these have been the gist of their scenes since S2. Jerry's rolling in his grave, his father cares more about getting laid than him, his death, or his two living siblings. While I've also noticed Jake and Liv's scenes come across more as pure love. I loved their scene where Liv told him not to talk about her, the sun, and another man. Standing in the Sun is only for them. I'm so over Rowan always beating everyone, GMAB but Liv should of just listened to Jake. The only way to beat Rowan is to KILL HIM and Liv made it so obvious she was setting him up. I saw the end scene coming a mile away. I wonder if they will have Liv kill or get Rowan put away next episode. Love that Jake is teaching her to shoot a gun lol. Guess it will either be her or her mom.
Old 11-15-2014, 01:55 PM
Elite Fan

This episode was weaker than last. It seemed disconected with the last episode. Where was the smart Olivia who was in last episode??

I didn´t expect Andrew to be on the dark side. Poor Mellie.

And poor Javi. He´s gonna be traumatized.

Love that Fitz didn´t forget that Rowan is Olivia´s father. I wonder if Olivia will end up killing him. Poor Olivia.

One note: Camp David. I´m waiting for you.

Last edited by Srta_Parker; 11-15-2014 at 02:22 PM
Old 02-16-2015, 03:33 PM
Elite Fan

Wow....I guess Olivia didn't outsmart her dad after all. He's on another level. Pretty wild.

Poor, poor Javi. So sad.