Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-22-2014, 07:06 AM
Elite Fan

"The Key" {Episode 4x05: October 23th, 2014} Episode Discussion

Scandal - Episode 4.05 - The Key

"The Key" - Olivia and the team continue to investigate Catherine's case, but Olivia is distracted when Jake stops returning her calls. Meanwhile, Cyrus falls deeper into the rabbit hole with Michael, David realizes what it's like to finally be a winner in DC and Fitz seeks answers to Jerry's death on "Scandal," THURSDAY OCTOBER 23 (9:00-10:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

"Scandal" stars Kerry Washington as Olivia Pope, Guillermo Diaz as Huck, Darby Stanchfield as Abby Whelan, Katie Lowes as Quinn Perkins, Tony Goldwyn as President Fitzgerald Grant, Jeff Perry as Cyrus Beene, Bellamy Young as Mellie Grant, Joshua Malina as David Rosen and Scott Foley as Jacob "Jake" Ballard.

Guest cast TBA.

"The Key" was written by Chris Van Dusen and directed by Paul McCrane.

Source: Spoiler TV | The TV Spoilers Site
Old 10-22-2014, 05:46 PM
Supreme Fan

tftnt!

Excited to see Olivia fight for Jake!
It was a Perfect Illusion
Old 10-22-2014, 08:49 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

^^^Me too, he saved her life twice so I look forward to seeing her fighting for her man.
Old 10-23-2014, 12:29 PM
Elite Fan

So excited for tonight!!! We don´t know barely nothing about the episode!!
Old 10-23-2014, 07:18 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

I am so fking heated after this episode. This episode made me hate Fitz more than I already do. I called a week ago that the main thing fueling him arresting Jake was jealousy and they didn't sugar coat it at all this episode. Forever proving he is an immature child. Like Jake said he wants him to be guilty to take out his jealousy on him and the end when Fitz was beating him up was so cowardly. Got to beat a man up while he is handcuffed, if Jake wasn't he would kick Fitz's ass. HOwever Jake can handle it, he didn't sweat it and I'm glad he was screwing with Fitz as he beat him up since we all know that's the only reason he is doing this. Like I knew a week ago it has nothing to do with his dead son, it's all to stick it to Jake cause he was waiting for this moment. Be a jackass Fitz, cause you'll once again make Jake and Liv closer cause of this. I have to watch again but I think Jake said to Fitz Liv loves them both which is why Fitz is so mad. I loved hearing that cause like I've said, from Liv's actions she has shown she loves Jake. So even though Jake is strong and could handle it my heart is breaking for him but I just look at the light at the end of the tunnel and he will come out of this looking like a hero and a man unlike Fitz who is acting like a cowardly child. I'm so disgusted by Fitz right now, how pathetic can someone be. Screw Rowan too, but the truth will come out (Liv will still be looking for it) and karma is coming. Oh I also loved that Jake was thinking of him and Liv on the island as he was being locked up and beat up, just like when he was in the hole. He thought of her. Liv's worry shows how important Jake is to her, I saw that coming too. Love how she referred to him as her boyfriend. I can't wait till Jake and Liv are reunited after this and again, I hate Fitz. He continues to show he's everything I call him as: A hypocritical, cowardly, abusive CHILD.
Old 10-23-2014, 07:26 PM
New Fan

This show is garbage.

Run Kerry Run!!!

Shonda has butchered your character beyond words.

Tony needs to run too.

I feel so bad for them.

But this is what happens when you aren't a Friend of Shonda.
Old 10-23-2014, 07:28 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Fitz, I can't.
Mellie... no words.
Olivia, most I felt towards her all season.
Huck You really could use a hug.
Abby... Why? and then... thank you for being a good friend in the end.
Rowan... he's great at mind manipulation.

This episode was upsetting to watch! I guess cause we all know that Jake isn't responsible for the deaths of Harrison and young Jerry. I seriously can't wait for Jake to be freed and knock the President out.

Fitz is letting his jealousy getting in the middle of his common sense, and Rowan knew how easy it'd be to get Fitz to believe that Jake would do it. He was the easiest target and Fitz is just playing to it.... I agreed with Jake, Fitz has been waiting for this moment for so long. He's is so upset over the possibility of Liv falling for another man. If he's that upset, just give up Presidency, sign those divorce papers and leave the White House at the moment with no one stopping you cause it's getting tiring now.

I really felt bad for Huck tonight. It was nice to see his past family again... cause I was a bit upset by not really getting any info on that, but it's so sad. He just want to see his son and can't because when he tells the storyline, his ex [forgot her name] thinks he's crazy.

This episode made me really start like really loving Jake and Olivia. Just how Olivia didn't believe it, no matter what anyone said she just didn't believe the words. Even when Cyrus told her about killing James, she still didn't believe it.

I loved how Abby came to Olivia's apartment on the verge of giving her a peace of her mind to comforting her. It was nice to see that moment.

The ending of the episode. Pissed me off.. can't wait to next week.
Old 10-23-2014, 10:07 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

^^^This episode was disgusting. I expected Fitz to do this but it's still disgusting to watch someone try to make someone confess to a crime they know they didn't do and beating them up when they can't defend themselves simply cause their jealous. There isn't one redeeming quality about Fitz but I haven't liked him since season 2. I would love for Jake to get Fitz back for his cowardly beating (cause if Jake wasn't handcuffed Jake would kill Fitz in a fight. He's a Navy seal and ex B613) but Jake has always been the bigger man and put aside his differences while Fitz is always making little comments about Jake constently. It's clear who is more threatened and I agree Fitz can't stand that Liv is falling for another man. I love that Liv doesn't believe it, and Rowan looks like a bad liar now. Wake up, Liv figured it out and needs to remember that. Rowan is the one that benefitted from the entire thing, what morons. Cyrus can go to hell, he killed a pregnant woman, was fine with blowing a church up, tried to kill James himself so STFU. He's too dumb to realize he's being played by a prostitute. The ending pissed me the f off, just...disgusting.
Old 10-23-2014, 10:36 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jumpshot (View Post)
This show is garbage.

Run Kerry Run!!!

Shonda has butchered your character beyond words.

Tony needs to run too.

I feel so bad for them.

But this is what happens when you aren't a Friend of Shonda.

What did you expect? Did you expect the characters to always do the right thing or know the truth about everything? Where is the drama in that?
"The term 'Black Magic' was originally a reference to the type of 'magic' (spiritual beliefs) done by people who were black and because of the racism of the time - 'Black=Bad'; we find the current idea of black magic meaning magic that is either bad, evil, or lesser." That is just wrong on so many levels.
Old 10-26-2014, 10:50 AM
Supreme Fan

I liked how when Jake was being interrogated, he kept having flashbacks to Olivia and him on the beach. He was thinking of her

Stay strong, Jake!
It was a Perfect Illusion
Old 10-27-2014, 07:25 AM
Master Fan

Oh how I HATE Fitz!!! I never liked him, but now I hate him. Takes a special kind of moron to beat someone up that is handcuffed!! He's so lucky Jake was handcuffed b/c he would have gotten the ***** kicked out of him. I loved how Jake was dreaming of being with Olivia and making comments to Fitz while the coward was beating him up. I hope this opens Olivia's eyes on what a coward @sshole Fitz really is