Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-27-2014, 09:02 AM
Supreme Fan

"An Innocent Man" {Episode 4x06: October 30th, 2014} Episode Discussion

4x06: An Innocent Man
October 30th, 2014 @ 9:00 p.m. Eastern

Episode Description
Olivia is summoned by a convicted assassin who claims he was wrongly accused, and Mellie becomes intrigued by a former first lady whose stories seem to be strikingly similar to her own. Meanwhile, Elizabeth inches closer to corrupting the White House and Fitz makes a shocking move.

PROMOS!
It was a Perfect Illusion
Old 10-28-2014, 09:34 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks for starting the thread!!!

Two days for the new episode!!!
Old 10-28-2014, 08:57 PM
Supreme Fan

I'm excited for the episode! I loved the promo with Abby! Also very interested in finding out more of Elizabeth
It was a Perfect Illusion
Old 10-29-2014, 06:02 AM
Elite Fan

I don´t like Elisabeth. But I can´t wait to see Abby facing Fitz.
Old 10-29-2014, 06:29 AM
Master Fan

TFTNT

Can't wait for Thursday

Old 10-30-2014, 09:53 PM
Extreme Fan

Why is Olivia in love with Fitz? What does she see in him? He's such a child! Can't she see that? Oh well. I guess people cannot help whom they fall in love with. After all, Mellie made the same mistake.
"The term 'Black Magic' was originally a reference to the type of 'magic' (spiritual beliefs) done by people who were black and because of the racism of the time - 'Black=Bad'; we find the current idea of black magic meaning magic that is either bad, evil, or lesser." That is just wrong on so many levels.
Old 10-31-2014, 09:48 AM
Cardcaptor Queen

^^^Well I don't believe their in love, it's a fantasy and Fitz just comes across OBSESSED with her (he went from poor Mellie and Karen to only focusing on "hope" with Liv. He's a loser) but they still have yet to show me their not abusive and toxic. Fitz keeps showing he will use any opportunity to try and get in Liv's pants or let Jake go down for a murder he didn't commit cause he's jealous. It's so ridiculous and immature. There is no appeal to Fitz AT ALL. Liv also loves Jake, I still bet she will end the series alone but I'd rather and love for her to end up with Jake. More healthy IMO and Fitz is just a bullying slimeball.

Last edited by Butterfly85; 10-31-2014 at 09:54 AM
Old 10-31-2014, 10:01 AM
Elite Fan

Interesting episode.

First I love that Abby & Olivia made up. Abby is such a good friend. Love that she faced Fitz & Cyrus.
Second, Love that Huck was playing with his child. Love see him happy!!
Third, Queen Quinn!!!
Fourth, Mellie First Lady is back!!!
Fifth, Rowan is a master but Olivia has learned from the best and she has been a good apprentice. She´s the only one who can beat him.
Sixth, Olitz. First, Olivia´s dream. She dreamed with her time in the island because of the her but Fitz was there what means that all the time she was in the island with Jake she wanted to be with Fitz. Then when Fitz told her that they were ruined, Olivia jumped and said that there is hope. They will never be over.
Old 10-31-2014, 05:41 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

The dream showed that she is confused and torn over Fitz and Jake and doesn't know who she wants to be with. Both of their faces kept changing faster and faster near the end of the dream. If it was all about her thinking of Fitz it would of stayed FItz till the end but it kept going back and forth between both. Then her father showing up being that he has stopped her from being with them both somehow and that he is the reason for everything happening.
Old 02-15-2015, 11:41 PM
Elite Fan

I love that Huck was playing the video game with his son. He looked so happy!

Olivia is in such a tough spot with Jake being accused, but she's handling it the best she can. Poor Jake.