Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-14-2016, 05:24 AM
Elite Fan

"I see You" {5x14: March 17th, 2016} Episode Discussion

Quote:
“I See You” – Olivia continues to spy on Jake while the gladiators have to fend for themselves. Meanwhile, Susan and Mellie are feeling the pressure as their campaigns heat up; Abby begins to question Cyrus’ motives; and a blast from the past surprises everyone, on an all-new “Scandal,” THURSDAY MARCH 17 (9:00-10:00 p.m. EDT) on the ABC Television Network.

“Scandal” stars Kerry Washington as Olivia Pope, Guillermo Diaz as Huck, Darby Stanchfield as Abby Whelan, Katie Lowes as Quinn Perkins, Tony Goldwyn as President Fitzgerald Grant, Jeff Perry as Cyrus, Bellamy Young as First Lady Mellie Grant, Joshua Malina as David Rosen, Scott Foley as Jake Ballard, Portia De Rossi as Elizabeth North, Cornelius Smith Jr as Marcus Walker and Joe Morton as Eli Pope.

Guest cast TBA.

“I See You” was written by Heather Mitchell and directed by Sharat Raju.
Old 03-15-2016, 07:23 AM
Master Fan

I didn't realize this episode had such a stalkery title gotta say I'm intrigued.
Old 03-15-2016, 07:31 AM
Elite Fan

There has been many changes in the title this season. I don´t know if this has been one of them.
Old 03-15-2016, 06:37 PM
Elite Fan

TFTNT! I wonder what blast from the past will entertain us???

"You're gonna' miss me so bad when I'm gone."
Old 03-15-2016, 06:52 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

It's Hollis, he's supposedly the Donald Trump of thier election.
Old 03-16-2016, 05:24 AM
Elite Fan

Tomorrow!!!
Old 03-17-2016, 10:54 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly85 (View Post)
It's Hollis, he's supposedly the Donald Trump of thier election.
Ha! Thank you! That should be interesting. If any of you are Stephen King fans, you may know that on Twitter he refers to Trump as "he who shall not be named." It's pretty obvious that he's not a fan.

"You're gonna' miss me so bad when I'm gone."
Old 03-17-2016, 02:30 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for the thread. Can't wait for tonight.

Old 03-17-2016, 03:35 PM
Master Fan

I'm interested in this Trump character.
Old 03-17-2016, 03:37 PM
Elite Fan

Only a few hours!!!
Old 03-17-2016, 07:40 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I loved this episode, it was just something about it that really keep me interested from start to ending. I feel it's been a long while since I've enjoyed every scene in the episode.

Doyle stole Mellie whole platform. Dang.

I felt for Marcus. It's about time he got into the loop about everything that is going on. I think he needed to know at least half of what he was into.

Abby had to fire Cyrus. I have to say though that I was not shocked by Abby rattling out Cyrus, I knew she would right away.

I liked seeing Jake and Olivia getting at least a friendship back, their last scene was really great. AND it was what I loved about their relationships before they become sex buddies (strictly)... however the game is still going on after the reveal at the end of the episode. lol

Also, I still did not for one second buy Jake love for this other woman Vanessa... and I was so surprised when Olivia brought his speech at her apartment, I was like... really? lol the description of the whole relationship is a set up.

The whole story with Jake and this woman is about her. Thank goodness Jake put it all together!
I do wonder if Jake knew that Olivia would eventually put everything together... it feels like he is always one step ahead of her.

Quinn scene with Olivia outside was probably my favorite scene of the episode.

I enjoyed the whole Huck storyline, sad how he finally decided it was time to let his son go.

Old 03-17-2016, 10:20 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

It's sad when it's a rarity that Scandal has a good episode. For the first time in a long time, I thought they had a pretty good episode I loved all the Olake scenes (especially when Liv admitted she missed him and apologized about her fickleness with Fitz and Jake) Hollis Doyle, Liv and Quinn's fight about her being MIA alot and Liv talking about her kidnapping a little, Abby making Cyrus her b*tch (and he was sloppy about backing that other guy just like Liv was over spying on Jake) Susan's scenes, etc. Liv was so clouded by her jealousy she was hella late with realizing the way Jake met Vanessa is the same way he met her. It's been obvious from the start Vanessa was a mark of some kind, or she might be an agent herself in on whatever plan Jake and Rowan are planning. I still think Jake wants to run the WH (whether is about being President or not) and have the perfect trophy wife for appearances, and Rowan told Liv about Vanessa to have her distance herself from him so she wouldn't be so close to Jake and thier plan. However, it just lit a fire under Liv and turned her into a jealous stalking girlfriend lmao. Seeing Liv so badly off her game cause she is insanely jealous is hilarious. She's a mess.
Old 03-18-2016, 05:00 AM
Elite Fan

I´ve couldn´t watch it yet!!! But it seems a good episode!! Can´t wait to watch it!!!

Last edited by Srta_Parker; 03-18-2016 at 06:56 AM
Old 03-18-2016, 06:11 AM
Master Fan

I found the episode fairly flat and I'm afraid Olivia was slower than me this time: I busted Jake the moment his girlfriend said how she met him. The parallel with Olivia and Jake's first encounter was striking for all to see, or maybe I caught it because I rewatched that episode a three or four months ago.
Old 03-18-2016, 11:00 AM
Cardcaptor Queen

Liv didn't catch it at first cause she was so clouded by her jealousy, which made her stalking sloppy as hell.