Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-16-2015, 03:05 PM
Elite Fan

"I´m Just a Bill" {4x19: April 16, 2015} Episode Discussion

THE PRESIDENT AND THE NEW VP DON’T SEE EYE TO EYE, ON ABC’S “SCANDAL”

GUEST STARRING EMMY WINNING JOE MORTON, EMMY NOMINATED KATE BURTON AND DIRECTED BY DEBBIE ALLEN

“I’m just a Bill” – With Rowan back in town, the stakes are at an all-time high for the team trying to take down B613. Meanwhile, Olivia gets a call that the mayor’s wife has been murdered and is asked to take on the case. Back in the White House, Fitz needs help getting a very important bill to pass, but when he looks to the VP for support, she proves that she’s not an easy pushover like everyone once thought, on “Scandal,” THURSDAY, APRIL 16 (9:00-10:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

“Scandal” stars Kerry Washington as Olivia Pope, Guillermo Diaz as Huck, Darby Stanchfield as Abby Whelan, Katie Lowes as Quinn Perkins, Tony Goldwyn as President Fitzgerald Grant, Jeff Perry as Cyrus Beene, Bellamy Young as Mellie Grant, Joshua Malina as David Rosen and Scott Foley as Jacob “Jake” Ballard.

Guest cast TBA.

Source: Spoiler TV | The TV Spoilers Site

Last edited by helpmenow; 04-18-2015 at 11:48 AM
Old 04-16-2015, 09:24 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

I knew Russell was working for Rowan, Jake is still alive.
Old 04-16-2015, 09:54 PM
Extreme Fan

I'm now truly depressed. Good-bye Jake.
"The term 'Black Magic' was originally a reference to the type of 'magic' (spiritual beliefs) done by people who were black and because of the racism of the time - 'Black=Bad'; we find the current idea of black magic meaning magic that is either bad, evil, or lesser." That is just wrong on so many levels.
Old 04-17-2015, 07:34 AM
Master Fan

Beyond annoyed that they killed Jake off. Why get rid of Olivia's perfect UNMARRIED match???? I cannot stand Olivia/Fitz together. I'm not sure how much more of the show I will be watching now that Jake is gone.

Old 04-17-2015, 01:25 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Like I said, Jake's not dead.
Spoiler:
If they ever kill him off in the future (which I still doubt) then I'm out, Scandal isn't even that good anymore and the second half of S4 is nothing but rewrites and recycling stories.

Last edited by helpmenow; 04-19-2015 at 05:46 PM
Old 04-20-2015, 08:40 PM
Supreme Fan

The scenes with the VP and Cyrus and Mellie cracked me up. Loved the showdown that Olivia had in the police department. She owned that police captain.
ODO & KIRA (DS9)

Old 04-21-2015, 09:41 AM
Elite Fan

I love Susan Ross!!!

I don´t believe for a moment that Olivia is going to throw Fitz under the bus. In my opinion, writers are putting her in the same position they put Fitz with the kidnapping, in a no-win position. So she will have to choose between Fitz and the Republic and like Fitz did she´ll choose him.