Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-24-2015, 04:42 AM
Elite Fan

"Heavy is the Head" {5x01: September 24th, 2015} Episode Discussion

OLIVIA AND FITZ ARE FORCED TO MAKE BIG DECISIONS
IN THE SEASON 5 PREMIERE OF ABC’S “SCANDAL”

“Heavy is the Head” – Olivia and Fitz are back together again and enjoying every scandalous moment together while Cyrus, Mellie and Huck are all still dealing with the aftermath of helping Command. Meanwhile, when a visit from the Queen of Caldonia and her family turns into a tragedy, Olivia is hired to make sure the Royal family’s private life stays private, on the Season 5 premiere of “Scandal,” THURSDAY SEPTEMBER 24 (9:00-10:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

“Scandal” stars Kerry Washington as Olivia Pope, Guillermo Diaz as Huck, Darby Stanchfield as Abby Whelan, Katie Lowes as Quinn Perkins, Tony Goldwyn as President Fitzgerald Grant, Jeff Perry as Cyrus, Bellamy Young as First Lady Mellie Grant, Joshua Malina as David Rosen, Scott Foley as Jake Ballard, Portia De Rossi as Elizabeth North and Cornelius Smith Jr as Marcus Walker.

Guest cast TBA.

“Heavy is the Head” was written by Shonda Rhimes and directed by Tom Verica.

Old 09-24-2015, 06:11 AM
Master Fan

Tftnt

cannot wait!!!

Old 09-24-2015, 06:45 AM
Elite Fan

Me neither!!!
Old 09-24-2015, 06:46 AM
Supreme Fan

TFTNT!

So excited! I won't be able to watch it live, but YAYAYAYAYAY
It was a Perfect Illusion
Old 09-24-2015, 06:48 AM
Elite Fan

Me neither But tomorrow when I get up I will watch it for sure
Old 09-25-2015, 08:44 AM
Elite Fan

I thought it was pretty good.

It sucks for Olivia/Fitz fans that they didn't get to see them be happy in private a little longer though. It's about to get crazy for them.

Huck going to Jake was maybe my favorite moment.
Old 09-25-2015, 09:04 AM
Elite Fan

I love the episode too!!

Seems that Scandal´s groove is back!!! No B613, fixing and Olitz.

It´s sad that we´re not gonna see them living their love in peace for more than one episode. But I think although Olivia seems to run away next episode I´m sure at the end of the episode she will come back and that she will say the word yes to the press about his relationship with Fitz.

About the episode, i felt so sorry for Huck. He seemed so broken and Olivia can´t fix him.

Olitz has been perfect, their chemistry is there. The way they hold hands, the way they kiss, the way they argue and the way they make up

Who has leaked them?? I have no idea. Cyrus, Mellie, Lizzie...??
Old 09-25-2015, 09:31 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamie (View Post)
I thought it was pretty good.

Huck going to Jake was maybe my favorite moment.
It was twisty enough for me. I kind of liked the princess so it was too bad she was killed off so quickly by the evil queen MIL no less.

I felt bad for Abby being out of the loop but in the end she wasn't the only one.

Loved Huck going to Jake but sad that we only got a glimpse of his (Jake's) hotness.

"You're gonna' miss me so bad when I'm gone."
Old 09-25-2015, 10:05 AM
Elite Fan

When Abby asked her in the dinner if he has called her after kicking out Mellie and she said no. She was telling the truth because this time it was her who appeared without needing a call
Old 09-25-2015, 12:12 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

The episode was boring and dull to me, everything was the same old, same old. I think it was Fitz who leaked Liv's name again. Liz, Mellie, and Cyrus are too obviouis and the latter two have nothing to gain when they want to get back in the WH. Liz did work with Andrew to impeach Fitz and his dumbass put her in a power position just like he did with his son's killer. Abby is a mouth piece for the WH so why would she bring that flood on herself? So I think Fitz did it again and if that is how Liv finally finds out he did this to her two seasons ago only to do it again then that's fine with me. I also think they will tease that Olitz is exposed but cover it back up like when they you know, did this same exact thing two years ago. It's predictable that Liv might say yes, I'm Fitz's mistress at the end but their never going to be a public couple and like Liv got a taste of before, she would murdered if she was exposed. Fitz has nothing to lose, Liv would lose everything and forever be screwed personally and professionally. So I still bet they will eventually cover it up, especially when the photos weren't intimate. Gives them wiggle room to get out of this and repeat the same routine.
Old 09-25-2015, 12:20 PM
Elite Fan

I think Fitz didn´t leaked her name, because as you said it would be a repetition of season 2. I think is Jake the one who did it. He wants revenge. He has to have a mole inside. My other candidate is Rowan. For the same reason.

In my opinion, this time they´re gonna be a public couple. With all the obstacles but I think they will try it.
Old 09-25-2015, 12:33 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Revenge for what? liv chose to take Jake to her house, and He is the one that told Liv to go to Fitz and left (and the other times they were fooling around he kept his distance and to himself with Liv coming back) but some instantly think Jake is responsible for everything that happens on the show so I'm not suprised some are once again trying to blame him. In general it's about time they got exposed since Liv acts foolish about making out in front of windows, outside, in front of other people, in front of cameras, etc. You think she would of been more careful when her name was leaked the first time. I don't really care who did it but I think it's Fitz most of all, or possibly Liz even though she's too obvious but SR has gotten predictable, repetitive, and obvious so there you go. Like I said though, considering Liz just got promoted, Mellie/Cyrus want back in the WH, and Abby has to face the stampede of questions herself over the exposure they have nothing to gain from outing it but Fitz does. He did it before and force Liv back in there, he was already trying to rush with divorce papers, saying he doesn't want to wait, etc. so that is one of the many reasons I think he did it again. From what I've seen, most people think Fitz did it again, followed by Abby even though for the reasons I gave it literally makes no sense.

Last edited by Butterfly85; 09-25-2015 at 12:46 PM
Old 09-25-2015, 12:39 PM
Part-Time Fan

Loved this episode. Gives me hope that maybe we're getting back to old school Scandal. And as much as I enjoy Olitz sex scenes, it's the playful scenes like them holding hands as Liv talked on the phone while she wore Fitz's Navy shirt or as they were walking to the State Dinner, are the Olitz scenes I enjoy the most. And even though I love Olitz, I couldn't help but still feel bad for Mellie. I was glad Fitz showed up for her swearing in.

And I think or I hope it was Lizzie that leaked Olitz's affair. Will be pissed if the writers again have it be Fitz that did it.
Old 09-25-2015, 01:16 PM
Elite Fan

I don´t think stay quiet. I think he will do something. He´s hurt that she chose Fitz. The only reason for me to not think it was him who leaked it is that he seemed a bit missing and apart of them but that´s a reason to think he did it too.

As I´ve said, my other candidate is Rowan who wants revenge after what Liv made.
Old 09-25-2015, 01:21 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

lol Okay, it doesn't even make sense considering Liv took him to her home and it was him that told her to go to Fitz in the first place, then he left but to each their own.