Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-23-2015, 10:06 AM
Elite Fan

"First Lady Sings the Blues" {4x20: April 23,2015} Episode Discussion

MELLIE’S POLITCAL CAREER COULD BE OVER, ON ABC’S “SCANDAL”

GUEST STARRING EMMY WINNING JOE MORTON AND EMMY NOMINATED KATE BURTON

“First Lady Sings the Blues” – The team taking down B613 is in serious danger and forced to take drastic measures to ensure their safety. In the White House, Mellie is mortified when the nation turns against her and Cyrus is forced to come to her defense, on “Scandal,” THURSDAY, APRIL 23 (9:00-10:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

“Scandal” stars Kerry Washington as Olivia Pope, Guillermo Diaz as Huck, Darby Stanchfield as Abby Whelan, Katie Lowes as Quinn Perkins, Tony Goldwyn as President Fitzgerald Grant, Jeff Perry as Cyrus Beene, Bellamy Young as Mellie Grant, Joshua Malina as David Rosen and Scott Foley as Jacob “Jake” Ballard.

Guest cast TBA.

“First Lady Sings the Blues” was written by Paul William Davies and directed by David Rodriguez.

Source: Spoiler TV | The TV Spoilers Site

Last edited by helpmenow; 05-11-2015 at 09:20 AM
Old 04-23-2015, 09:52 PM
Extreme Fan

Why is Rowan Pope so determined to kill Jake? Why hasn't he gone after Huck or Charlie?
"The term 'Black Magic' was originally a reference to the type of 'magic' (spiritual beliefs) done by people who were black and because of the racism of the time - 'Black=Bad'; we find the current idea of black magic meaning magic that is either bad, evil, or lesser." That is just wrong on so many levels.
Old 04-24-2015, 02:02 AM
Elite Fan

I don´t know. Maybe because he feels the betrayal is worst
Old 04-24-2015, 01:52 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by DR76 (View Post)
Why is Rowan Pope so determined to kill Jake? Why hasn't he gone after Huck or Charlie?
It's wierd cause when Liv had Jake at dinner, Rowan seemed genuine about thanking him for being around for Liv but I think when it comes to the professional side he has it out for Jake cause he KNOWS Rowan inside and out. Along with he took Command from him so that is another thing he is on a level playing field with Rowan, that he orignally turned against Rowan over his daughter and fell for her, etc. Jake knows too much so I think that is a majority of it. It also seems Jake is the only one that realizes the only way to stop Rowan is to just kill his ass. Just blow his head off and it's all over IMO. I mean just freaking do it, sick of Rowan and he makes me so sick. Even has a thing for killing children, sick F. Rowan doesn't go after Charlie cause he was shown to still be his lacky earlier this season and Charlie is a wimp as well, still don't get how he became a B613 agent.
Old 04-24-2015, 02:08 PM
Elite Fan

As we´ve seen you can´t choose be or not be B613. Command decides for you.
Old 04-26-2015, 09:55 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I really enjoyed this episode. Rowan is so evil but makes for great television.

I am glad Olivia figured out the truth. The ending was great!

Big lights will inspire you
Old 04-26-2015, 11:27 AM
Elite Fan

I love it more than I expected. Loved Mellie & Fitz teaming up!!! Although I expected that helping Mellie was Fitz pplan to get divorce finally.
Old 04-26-2015, 01:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hmmm.. interesting point! I looked at more as Fitz feeling guilty and wanting to make it up to her.

It was nice to see Mellie get the support from Fitz. Despite not shipping them (don't really think we were ever "supposed" to), I feel for Mellie as a character. She's a strong woman, and getting this senator job will hopefully make her happy and give a sense of purpose to her.

Old 04-26-2015, 02:10 PM
Elite Fan

That´s what he told Olivia, that he was trying to do the right thing. Nevertheless I wanted this to be a plan to finally get a divorce.

But I¨m loving them teaming up!! They´re great together this way!! So that means Shonda probably will tear them apart
Old 04-28-2015, 07:46 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes, and I think Fitz telling Olivia that (if it's true) is a step in redeeming himself. It may lead to divorce, but he may not know that now or it may not be his intention at the moment.

I think redeeming himself as a noble person is the first step in getting Olivia to be ready to be interested in him again.

I like Fitz and Millie as a team too.

Old 04-28-2015, 02:43 PM
Elite Fan

I think the moment he´ll show she´s forgeting him she will come back