Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-06-2015, 11:33 AM
Elite Fan

"A Few Good Women" {4x21: May 7,2015} Episode Discussion

“A Few Good Women” – Vice President Ross continues to defy the Grant administration when she hires Olivia Pope to defend a woman in the Navy. Meanwhile, Quinn and Huck must do what they do best to get answers about B613 and Mellie’s campaign for Senate continues to be a struggle, on “Scandal,” THURSDAY, MAY 7 (9:00-10:01 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

“Scandal” stars Kerry Washington as Olivia Pope, Guillermo Diaz as Huck, Darby Stanchfield as Abby Whelan, Katie Lowes as Quinn Perkins, Tony Goldwyn as President Fitzgerald Grant, Jeff Perry as Cyrus Beene, Bellamy Young as Mellie Grant, Joshua Malina as David Rosen and Scott Foley as Jacob “Jake” Ballard.

Guest cast TBA.

“A Few Good Women” was written by Severiano Canales and Jess Brownell and directed by Oliver Bokelberg.

Source: Spoiler TV | The TV Spoilers Site
Old 05-07-2015, 07:20 PM
Loyal Fan

Loved Olitz phone call and shocked Mellie is foxtail and Olivia being in jail next week
Old 05-08-2015, 06:36 AM
Elite Fan

Loved Olitz phonecall too.

And is she really in jail or is she visting her mom in jail??
Old 05-10-2015, 06:27 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I was a fan of the phone call too. I read into it a bit when Fitz told Mellie Olivia had called. it's like Fitz really views Mellie as a friend now versus anything romantic and, therefore, is open with her where maybe he shouldn't be. I think this lack of regard for her feelings has led her to the decisions she's made...

Big lights will inspire you
Old 05-10-2015, 06:48 AM
Elite Fan

I agree. To me it seems like Fitz is tired of being president and he just want to help Mellie after everything she has done for him.
Old 05-10-2015, 01:17 PM
Dedicated Fan

Fitz is over being president. He had realised its a crappy job as he cant do what he wants. I'm sure he wanted to stand by the naval officer but can't because of president. A law that is so old changing it is now wrong even though we have grown past said law. Finally, we had an Olivia and Fitz phone call that seemed to be getting back to how they were. Liv asking for something she knows he can't give and him being charming as he knows he can't do it. Fitz and Mellie seem to finally be friends. They have stopped expected things from one other, she wasn't pissed at hearing Liv's name and was willing to take Fitz advice and what Olivia would do. How things have changed?

Btw can I ask has anyone noticed how the episodes titles are not always said anymore? Or am I missing it?
Old 05-10-2015, 10:50 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Btw can I ask has anyone noticed how the episodes titles are not always said anymore? Or am I missing it?
I think you´re right. Although I would need another rewatch because we know that next weeks title it´s been said many times on the show.
Old 05-12-2015, 01:39 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srta_Parker (View Post)
I think you´re right. Although I would need another rewatch because we know that next weeks title it´s been said many times on the show.
The last ones I remember were 'no more blood' and 'where's the black lady' since then they might not have been so obvious but again I would have to re watch. Maybe during the summer.
Old 05-14-2015, 09:26 AM
Elite Fan

^ I didn't even really notice that they said them
Old 05-15-2015, 12:19 AM
Elite Fan

Sometimes they did