Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-11-2017, 03:56 AM
Elite Fan

"The Decision" {6x10: April 13th, 2017} Episode Discussion

Quote:
OLIVIA POPE WONDERS ‘WHAT IF?’ ON THE 100TH EPISODE OF ABC’S ‘SCANDAL’

“The Decision” – With the ugly truth behind Frankie’s assassination revealed, a torn Olivia wonders how different her life – and the country – would be if she, Mellie and Cyrus had never rigged Fitz’s election, on “Scandal,” airing THURSDAY, APRIL 13 (9:01-10:00 p.m. EDT), on The ABC Television Network.

“Scandal” stars Kerry Washington as Olivia Pope, Guillermo Diaz as Huck, Darby Stanchfield as Abby Whelan, Katie Lowes as Quinn Perkins, Tony Goldwyn as President Fitzgerald Grant, Jeff Perry as Cyrus Beene, Joshua Malina as David Rosen, Bellamy Young as Mellie Grant, Scott Foley as Jake Ballard, Portia De Rossi as Elizabeth North, Joe Morton as Rowan Pope and Cornelius Smith Jr. as Marcus Walker.

Guest starring TBA.

“Scandal” was created by Shonda Rhimes (“Grey’s Anatomy,” “How to Get Away with Murder”). Shonda Rhimes, Betsy Beers (“Grey’s Anatomy,” “How to Get Away with Murder”), Mark Fish and Tom Verica are executive producers. “Scandal” is produced by ABC Studios.

“The Decision” was written by Johanna Lee and directed by Sharat Raju.
Old 04-12-2017, 07:15 AM
Elite Fan

TFTNT Maria. Sounds like it could be an interesting episode.

"You're gonna' miss me so bad when I'm gone."
Old 04-12-2017, 01:57 PM
Elite Fan

At least, different!!!
Old 04-13-2017, 08:54 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Finally decided to watch an episode of Scandal this season and I was disappointed.

I now that the actor who portrayed Harrison actor had some major issues in real life and most likely would never been seen HOWEVER, they should have mentioned Harrison by name.

So, we are really suppose to believe if Fitz doesn't win the election than Stephen and Harrison doesn't exist? That was some bull*** right there. I watched the season 1 pretty clearly and Harrison and Stephen were people who were very close to Oliver, ESPECIALLY Stephen.

Even if the actors doesn't appear, they at least should've dropped some names. So, that was the biggest disappointment. Like really Marcus would've been on the team earlier when he didn't exist season 1-4? Okay, bravo writing right there, SMFH.

I loved the beginning of Oliver and Fitz relationship in this alternative universe, seeing why I fell for them so much in the first place. It was just difficult to not be captivated by them and hearing that music again. Of course in the middle, their relationship fell off but the last scene with them in the alternative universe was also even if I wish they didn't have Fitz and Lindsay kiss at all. I'm happy he stopped it from going any further than that but it was still tough to even watch that.

Huck seemed different to me in this one.
I did like that he liked the Bachelor and ironically Lindsay.

Cyrus and Mellie as a couple. Very alternative...

As an 100th episode, it didn't really do much for me.
Old 04-14-2017, 04:26 PM
Elite Fan

What can I say about episode 100? There were some funny moments. The one that immediately comes to mind is James interviewing Mellie and Cyrus, the happy couple.

Huck was weird. Him watching their version of the Bachelor was also laugh worthy. Even funnier was Lindsay as a contestant.

At least Olivia and Fitz were believable. Their AU must have made all Olitz fans very happy. I dont ship them and I liked their SL here.

I can't say I'm turning cartwheels over Ep 100 but it was decent.

"You're gonna' miss me so bad when I'm gone."

Last edited by Romantic In Denial; 04-14-2017 at 04:40 PM
Old 04-15-2017, 01:48 PM
Master Fan

Mellie and Cyrus together was unreal
Old 04-19-2017, 10:33 AM
Elite Fan

I can´t watch the episode yet but I´m sure the Olitz scene are gonna make me very happy.

Cyrus and Mellie a couple?? That´s hard to believe!!!
Old 11-16-2017, 08:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

That was hilarious but I can see Cyrus going into a marriage of convenience. I am not a olitz shipper but it was a good episode for them. I agree they should have mentioned Stephen and Harrison even if they couldn't get the actors. It was funny seeing au Huck watch the bachelor