Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-05-2017, 03:39 AM
Elite Fan

"Dead in water" {6x09: 6th April, 2017} Episode Discussion

Quote:
THE TRUTH IS REVEALED, BUT AT WHAT COST? ON ABC’S ‘SCANDAL’

“Dead in the Water” – It’s a race against the clock when Olivia and OPA’s investigation into the conspiracy puts one of their own in grave danger, on “Scandal,” airing THURSDAY, APRIL 6 (9:01-10:00 p.m. EDT), on The ABC Television Network.

“Scandal” stars Kerry Washington as Olivia Pope, Guillermo Diaz as Huck, Darby Stanchfield as Abby Whelan, Katie Lowes as Quinn Perkins, Tony Goldwyn as President Fitzgerald Grant, Jeff Perry as Cyrus Beene, Joshua Malina as David Rosen, Bellamy Young as Mellie Grant, Scott Foley as Jake Ballard, Portia De Rossi as Elizabeth North, Joe Morton as Rowan Pope and Cornelius Smith Jr. as Marcus Walker.

Guest starring TBA.

“Scandal” was created by Shonda Rhimes (“Grey’s Anatomy,” “How to Get Away with Murder”). Shonda Rhimes, Betsy Beers (“Grey’s Anatomy,” “How to Get Away with Murder”), Mark Fish and Tom Verica are executive producers. “Scandal” is produced by ABC Studios.

“Dead in the Water” was written by Michelle Lirtzman and directed by Nicole Rubio.
Old 04-07-2017, 05:14 AM
Master Fan

I loved this episode! So good to see OPA at work together, and Olivia being a boss. The whole Huck in the water thing reminded me of Sherlock's mind palace tbh, but we did have to see what his reasoning was.

Did anybody else find Quinn being still in love with Huck was a but... random? Charlie shoplifted Christmas for you, Quinn!
Old 04-07-2017, 10:50 AM
Cardcaptor Queen

Huck not dying was predictable as usual but good episode. This season has been so boring, this is only the third episode I've liked so far (the other two being the Cyrus flashback episode and the one with Jake) I was cringing at Quinn cause Huck tortured her and pulled her teeth out. It made her look ridiculous IMO. They have been having Quinn go back and forth with Huck and Charlie since S3 so here we go again rme. Also, Huck has been pretty worthless for a long time so what else can he or they do? Curious to see what they do with the 100th episode.
Old 04-07-2017, 12:31 PM
Elite Fan

This episode was very intense. Of course, we all knew Huck would survive but the events leading up to his rescue were nail biting. I know Huck is a killing machine, I know he tortured Quinn but yet he inspires such undivided loyalty just the same.

I felt bad for Charlie when he looked in on Huck and saw Quinn on the bed with him. I do hope she doesn't back out of marrying Charlie but I can see her wanting to protect Huck too. We'll have to see what happens here.

"You're gonna' miss me so bad when I'm gone."
Old 04-07-2017, 12:34 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I was cringing at Quinn cause Huck tortured her and pulled her teeth out. It made her look ridiculous IMO.
I don't know if it made her look ridiculous but it sure made her look crazy. Like girl have some self respect. Plus she and Charlie are cute in their own twisted way and I'm also fearing he'll be back with the bad guys because of this.

Quote:
This episode was very intense. Of course, we all knew Huck would survive but the events leading up to his rescue were nail biting.
I feel the same! I knew he was going to survive but I could never figure out how.
Old 04-07-2017, 03:16 PM
Elite Fan

So happy Huck is alive!!!!

Love Fitz reconforting Liv!!!
Old 04-12-2017, 08:44 AM
Master Fan

Great news for Huck, thankfully
Old 04-12-2017, 01:53 PM
Elite Fan

Tomorrow is episode 100!!!