Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-28-2016, 08:53 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
You're right though I did he even get out of there and why? How did he even get involved with Cy?
I don´t remember that they explain it. Someday he was in jail and the next day he wasn´t but they didn´t explain us why he got out.
Old 04-09-2016, 05:14 PM
New Fan

current thoughts

I am so ready for what is going to happen next. I felt so bad for Michael. Alex Vargas showing him the video. The affair bursts the family bubble that he was in. The affair becoming public will destroy the life he has created for himself. He is devastated because he needs this life because Ella and Cyrus are his family. I think he is more terrified of losing Ella than Cyrus. She is his world, and the love of his life. I am hoping that he will play Alex in order to protect his family. Alex is going to believe that he has Michael on his side only to discover too late that he is actually working and protecting Cyrus. Similarly, he did that with Liz, he played her in the end in order to try protect Cyrus. Hopefully he will actually tell Cyrus this is what he is doing. Hopefully he learned from before.

I do not see Alex staying alive for much longer. He is knocking on death's door by being a little too smart for his own good. I know that most people think that Tom or Charlie will take him out per Cyrus. However, I have a crazy theory that it will actually be Michael. I think in a moment of desperation, he will kill him to protect his family. When Cyrus finds Michael over Alex's dead body, he will see that he yet again destroyed another spouse. He will feel such guilt because I truly believe that he does not realize the lengths Michael will go to protect him and Ella. I think everyone underestimates Michael and what he is capable of doing. Michael worked the streets and in my headcanon was homeless for a time. I think he has done things in order to survive,. i think he will do whatever he has to in order to keep this life that he made for himself. It will have to do more about Ella than Cyrus but i am okay with that. Ella deserves to have a wonderful stepfather. i discussed before about Michael being her stepfather. Michael's top priority is Ella, and I think his devotion to her is strong. Cyrus is a part of the equation. If he is no longer with Cyrus, he lose Ella because as we saw with James Cyrus is not opposed to using her as a weapon to the parent who loves her. His love of Ella will lead him to kill Alex and that is going to open a pandora's box when it comes to Cyrus. It will go full circle with Cyrus' speech to Michael before they got married. Cyrus told him that it was a good thing that Michael did not love him because it meant that he could not destroy him or disappoint him. Sadly enough, it is completely true.

What about Tom? I think he is playing Cyrus per Papa Pope. However, i think everyone sees this so i think the twist is going to be that he will turn on papa Pope when we least expect it. I think papa Pope is too comfortable and is underestimating Cyrus' influence over Tom. i think Tom may actually develop feelings for Cyrus. Sickening I know but I can see it happening. Cyrus has a habit of taken somewhat broken men and making them devoted to him. he takes men who everyone else throws away and builds their life around him. He makes them feel valued that cared for. As with the other B13 agents, they do not know how to really love or be cared for. Look at Charlie, he loves Quinn, but previously it was in a way she could not handle. He was all about her and was pretty much devoted to her. He was devastated when she left him for Huck. I am hoping that Tom actually either kills Papa Pope or gets killed before he disobeyed an order to protect Cyrus.

My worst fear which i actually think is a real possibility is that Michael is getting killed this season. It will happen one of two ways. The first way is that Tom kills Michael in order to keep the affair under wraps and in a way protect Cyrus because he thinks that Michael is betraying Cyrus. The second way is that Tom is going to go Fatal Attraction on Cyrus. He is going to want to be so devoted to him that he wants to be the one with him. He will eliminate Michael in order to have the family with Cyrus. I am hoping that Cyrus is no way involved in Michael's death. I think he may consider it like he did with James but rule it out. I love Michael and do not want him to die. Plus, I cannot see Cyrus letting Michael take Ella away from him, and I do not see Michael leaving Ella. He is very much like James in that respect. I can see him sending Michael and Ella away to protect him with him going to meet them. Remember when James was called to testify by David because of Defiance, Cyrus told him to take Ella and leave the country and he will be right behind them, I can see Cyrus telling the same to Michael. however unlike James, I do not think Michael will fight him. James refused to go because Ella's adoption was not finalized that he did not want to leave Cyrus. I think Michael will go as long as he has Ella.

I am hoping for Michael and Cyrus to remain married even though Michael arguably deserves better. I want Cyrus, Michael and Ella to be a family. This affair with Tom is just Cyrus getting caught up in a adrenaline rush similar to his relationship at the beginning with Michael. He likes the sneaky and naughty part of the relationship. Like with Michael before the wedding, Tom is not real. He is just a plaything in my opinion. Michael and Ella are real, and they are his family. He is Michael's someone, and I believe that he will remain true to that. Cyrus does not in love Michael or Tom. I think he does care for Michael a great deal but love him no. James is still and will forever be the love of his life and the only person who Cyrus loves beyond himself.

i will probably post more later. I have a lot of thoughts about this story-line.
Old 04-09-2016, 05:16 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srta_Parker (View Post)
I don´t remember that they explain it. Someday he was in jail and the next day he wasn´t but they didn´t explain us why he got out.
Mellie got both Tom and Rowen out. I think Rowen and Tom were a package deal. Mellie freed both of her son's killers in order to be president.
Old 04-10-2016, 05:28 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I think he is more terrified of losing Ella than Cyrus.
Definitely. I don't think he actually loves Cyrus. He probably has an idealized image of him and cares for him (he proved that) but I wouldn't go so far as to say he loves him. He promised Michael he'd try to be a decent partner and I guess that's as far as it went. We don't even know if they're actually close. Do they even have sex? They seem to lead separate lives.

Quote:
Alex is going to believe that he has Michael on his side only to discover too late that he is actually working and protecting Cyrus.
Yeah I don't believe he'd work against Cy. Unless we find out Cyrus swore he loves him and he'll be faithful and has therefore lied to him the whole time, I can't see him being outraged by his affair. Alex thinks that's a genuine marriage but that's because it's the story they sold. He doesn't know it's actually a deal. Michael could just secretly go to him and tell him to watch his back.

Quote:
I do not see Alex staying alive for much longer. He is knocking on death's door by being a little too smart for his own good.
I think he's going to matter somehow, dying (probably in a very plot device-y fashion, to prop his brother's journey? idk) is one of the possible outcomes. Of course it's not like Cyrus wouldn't kill him if he wanted to but I don't know. I feel like he'd be more relevant alive. He's too good looking to die.

Quote:
What about Tom? I think he is playing Cyrus per Papa Pope. However, i think everyone sees this so i think the twist is going to be that he will turn on papa Pope when we least expect it. I think papa Pope is too comfortable and is underestimating Cyrus' influence over Tom.
That Cy's boyfriend is being Tom of all people is certainly suspicious I guess, so yes he might be in it with Eli. But I hope he's not actually falling for Cy, just like I doubt Cy fell for him. He doesn't fall in love often, I don't think he wants to.

Quote:
My worst fear which i actually think is a real possibility is that Michael is getting killed this season.
Lord I hope they won't. What's with this trend of killing off Cy's husbands? I want to keep him, even if that's offscreen. Plus I think Shonda wouldn't kill openly gay characters if she can help it, the backlash from fandoms is always loud.
Old 04-10-2016, 10:10 AM
Elite Fan

Interesting thoughts, AlexisJacks!!!

I totally agree with you about Ella being Michael´s love of life.

I also think that Michael won´t betray Cyrus. Besides, I think he has some kind of deal with Cyrus. Like an open marriage.

About Alex being killed, probably but I think it will be Cyrus, not Michael who does it. Or Charlie following Cyrus orders, even maybe Tom.

Aabout Cyrus or Tom, I don´t know what to think about them. Their love story doesn´t convince me even a little.
Old 04-29-2016, 01:03 PM
New Fan

On response from episode thread, on whether Cyrus will look for Michael and Ella.

He will look for them because Ella is James' daughter. She is the last thing of James he has left. Plus, Cyrus is a control freak, and no way is he going to allow Michael to have any power over him. Michael taking Ella was not just him doing what he thinks is best, it was also a power play. As he told Alex, he wants Cyrus to pay. Michael knows taking Ella away from Cyrus is punishing him. Despite Cyrus being a mostly neglectful father, he is Ella's legal father. While Michael is a more loving parent, he is only her stepfather. While Michael views himself as Ella's dad, unfortunately , he is not. Cyrus was correct when he said she is Cyrus and James' daughter. In many ways he is her dad, but he is not legally. Stepparents do not have the same legal rights as the legal parent. In actuality in most states, they have no legal rights to make decisions on behalf of the child’s well-being. They have no say in the child’s medical decisions, who has access to the child, or educational decisions regarding the child. While Michael views himself as Ella's dad, he is not. Legally, he is just her stepfather unless Cyrus gave him legal guardianship which I highly doubt. In most states, the most the court would even consider giving Michael is visitation.

While I am afraid for Michael, While I am happy that he stood up for himself, it put him in grave danger. In addition, while many people believe Michael taking Ella was morally right, technically it will be viewed legally as custodial interference and in some cases outright kidnapping. it will also destroy any chance of him potentially in court since it will be viewed as Michael using Ella as a weapon against Cyrus especially if he brings up Cyrus' infidelity being the cause of the fight. In addition, it will also be viewed as Michael being unable to be a amicable co-parent especially if he does not allow Ella near Cyrus. While we as a audience may see or think Cyrus a horrible person, he is a man of much influence, power and wealth. He has allies in high places while Michael seemingly does not work or has any money of his own. Remember when James threatened to leave Cyrus, he ripped into James about how his lack of job and money were going to help Cyrus get full custody of Ella. James was the love of his love, and he was willing to destroy him to hold onto Ella or at least use her to hold onto James. Whether we agree on not, Cyrus does love Ella in as much Cyrus is capable.

Michael's past whether he likes it or not will be used against him if he tries for custody especially if he has to admit the how he was paid to go after Cyrus and then used him. He will be painted as a opportunistic sex worker who took advantage of a a vulnerable grieving and wealthy man. he set a trap and married him for his money and is trying to get custody of Ella in order for an additional money grab. he will be viewed as a goldigger. If Michael is still friendless then he is even more screwed. Since Cyrus is a powerful political figure, parents of Ella's friends are not going to get involved in a custody battle. In addition, Fitz, Olivia and company for political reasons cannot turn their backs on Cyrus because of the amount of dirt he has on them. It will by Michael vs Cyrus, and Cyrus is ruthless when he needs to be. The best hope for Michael is to come to an agreement with Cyrus.

I think he will be back by the end of the season. Hopefully it is not to get killed off. Personally, i hope he comes back with conditions. I think/ hope Cyrus and Michael will return back to their "arranged" marriage with a possibility that after a some counseling, Cyrus will allow Michael to have some rights for Ella.
Old 04-29-2016, 01:09 PM
Master Fan

Oh well, personally I was joking. That's why I'm worried about Michael, I think he got himself into trouble. Btw we need to know where he went first.
Old 04-29-2016, 02:36 PM
Elite Fan

Knowing Cyrus, he can send Charlie to do with him what he didn´t do with James.
Old 04-29-2016, 02:46 PM
Elite Fan

I've lost a lot of love for Cyrus and personally, I don't really care what happens to him. He clearly cares for no one but himself. Even his child does not come first.

"You're gonna' miss me so bad when I'm gone."
Old 04-29-2016, 03:01 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romantic In Denial (View Post)
I've lost a lot of love for Cyrus and personally, I don't really care what happens to him. He clearly cares for no one but himself. Even his child does not come first.

Cyrus has always been a dark character but when James was alive he showed some humanity. After his wedding with Michael he hasn´t show any. All he cares about is getting the power again. He shows no feelings for his daughter. Poor Ella!! I hope she stays with Michael and nothing wrong happens to him.
Old 04-29-2016, 03:39 PM
Master Fan

Cyrus is starting to remind me of Rumpelstiltskin it's like sure he loves something or someone, but he also loves power and if it comes down to choosing he'll always choose that. He's not even apologetic about that anymore. He was pretty awful this season. Fun to watch, but terrible.

I would have been interested in seeing when he and Michael had decided to give a real marriage a try though. We saw them agree to be at least decent to one another, but Michael seemed genuinely hurt about being cheated on, so I'm guessing he stayed faithful because he must have thought it was the right thing to do.
Old 04-29-2016, 03:52 PM
Elite Fan

And what about Tom?? What is Cyrus doing with him??
Old 07-03-2016, 09:54 AM
Elite Fan

Old 07-10-2016, 04:06 AM
Elite Fan

Will we see them again as a couple??
Old 07-10-2016, 08:11 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srta_Parker (View Post)
Will we see them again as a couple??
Time will tell.

"You're gonna' miss me so bad when I'm gone."