Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-25-2015, 02:44 PM
Elite Fan

“Put A Ring On It” {4x17: March 26th, 2015} Episode Discussion

“Put A Ring On It” – When Michael gets himself in a bad situation, the Gladiators launch into damage control and put pressure on Cyrus to move up the wedding. Meanwhile, David takes the first step in executing his plan to take down B613, on “Scandal,” THURSDAY, MARCH 26 (9:00-10:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

“Scandal” stars Kerry Washington as Olivia Pope, Guillermo Diaz as Huck, Darby Stanchfield as Abby Whelan, Katie Lowes as Quinn Perkins, Tony Goldwyn as President Fitzgerald Grant, Jeff Perry as Cyrus Beene, Bellamy Young as Mellie Grant, Joshua Malina as David Rosen and Scott Foley as Jacob “Jake” Ballard.

Guest cast TBA.

“Put A Ring On It” was written by Chris Van Dusen and directed by Regina King.

Source: Spoiler TV | The TV Spoilers Site
Old 03-26-2015, 08:27 PM
Loyal Fan

Loved olitz scenes and olitz flashback of the ring ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Old 03-26-2015, 09:06 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by livandfitzfanforever (View Post)
Loved olitz scenes and olitz flashback of the ring ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Oh God! Is that back on?
"The term 'Black Magic' was originally a reference to the type of 'magic' (spiritual beliefs) done by people who were black and because of the racism of the time - 'Black=Bad'; we find the current idea of black magic meaning magic that is either bad, evil, or lesser." That is just wrong on so many levels.
Old 03-26-2015, 09:31 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

The rewrite ring is back on (SR said for years on Twitter there is no story or background to KW's ring. Just showing she makes it up as she goes along, extremely blunt with the rewrite) Another boring episode *snores*

Last edited by Butterfly85; 03-26-2015 at 09:49 PM
Old 03-27-2015, 03:16 AM
Elite Fan

Love the episode!!! Interesting storyline with Cyrus. I miss James a lot. Hope that he and Michael can be happy, at least what Shonda understand for happy.

And love the Olitz flashback!!!

And the look in the end when she showed to him that she was wearing the ring again
Old 03-29-2015, 05:15 PM
Supreme Fan

A meh episode IMO.

I was glad to see Sally back, but I was hoping her return would be a longer story arc.

I felt so sad for Michael when his parents said all those horrible things to him. I'm very glad that Cyrus realized that he couldn't throw him under the bus. His compassion showed to him before their actual ceremony was .

I knew that the ring would show up again sometime in the episode. It looks like she is making her way back towards Fitz. All the flashbacks in recent episodes have been all about him as well.
It was a Perfect Illusion
Old 03-29-2015, 09:38 PM
Supreme Fan

Loved that James was back and we got some Cyrus/James flashbacks. You could see that Cyrus was happiest with James. He doesn't love Michael, but he doesn't want to railroad him and throw him under the bus -- especially with the way Michael's parents treated him. They were just horrible. No wonder Michael didn't want them anywhere near the ceremony. Michael was a confident guy, but in the presence of his bullying parents he acted very much the scared and intimidated kid, who had been subjected to camps to "fix" him.

Not really interested in Olivia's ring. I was glad that we didn't get another episode of Huck going again... though from the previews, it looks like it's Jake's turn.
ODO & KIRA (DS9)

Old 03-30-2015, 02:10 AM
Elite Fan

All the characters in this show seem to have bad parents. I don´t know what Shonda´s problem with parents.