Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-16-2017, 11:27 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Reign

Ah that's what I figured. I was just confused because I didn't know for sure if Adelaide actually had an acting role in the film - and she was in uniform, too. Turns out she does have a role in the film - Cheri. Sad that Rachel and Jonny weren't in more of the posts. Looks like they had a great time, and they all look extra adorable!

I've shared a TON of the posts from set the past couple days in Adelaide's thread. SO MANY!

Keri ~ tumblr ~ Icon: bscgirl99 (Andrea)

Last edited by kerbear28; 07-16-2017 at 01:26 PM
kerbear28 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2017, 06:28 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Reign

Didn't know where else to post this but... our fav roomies are REUNITED and it feels so good! Rachel and Spencer are the cutest.

NOT DONE ABUSING YOU

NOT DONE ABUSING YOU

AND I LOVE THIS TBT TO TORRANCE, TOBY AND MEGAN AT THE TCA'S FOR REIGN SEASON 1. Megan and her boys.

Old 07-24-2017, 05:57 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Reign

Look at these adorable kids. Love seeing them all working together again.

X

acquaintedfilm: Settling in for night shoots with @rachieskarsten @giacomo_gianniotti. @acquaintedfilm

NOT DONE ABUSING YOU

More beautiful Toby/Ade/Megan at SDCC 2014.

Last edited by kerbear28; 07-24-2017 at 06:36 PM
Old 07-27-2017, 06:48 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Reign

^ Wrapping things up on the Acquainted set. Can't wait to see this!

Jonny and Rach.

Not Done Abusing You

Not Done Abusing You

Last edited by kerbear28; 07-27-2017 at 07:17 PM
Old 07-27-2017, 07:19 PM
Supreme Fan

Moderator of ...
Reign

I hope it airs somwhere that we can actually watch it.
Old 07-28-2017, 08:11 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Reign

Ugh, I hadn't even thought about the possibility of not being able to see it SOMEHOW. Praying that the film is accessible to all of us.

Old 08-19-2017, 08:22 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Reign

^ REUNITED!!! Adelaide, Rachel, Joey, Ben, and Will at SoHo House.

iamwillkemp: #Reign @cw_reign squad #reunion !! #LA #elevatorselfie #lovetheseguys

X

bgeurens: Reign reunion #reign #sohohouse #letitgo @cw_reign @iamwillkemp @adelaidekane @rachieskarsten @joeypauline @alexrbcqt

Old 08-28-2017, 05:07 AM
Addicted Fan

I wanted to ask a question here:
Excepting the lead trio of Adelaide, Toby, and Torrance and sticking solely to the Series Regulars, who are your favorite actors?

Sticking solely to Season 1 since that's all I've seen, I love Anna Popplewell and Alan Van Sprang; it's nice to see him in something and not want to throw stuff at the TV. (hi, Valentine).

President Olivia Marsdin: I suppose I owe you an explanation.
Cat Grant: At least tell me you're still a Democrat!
DigificWriter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2017, 04:57 PM
Supreme Fan

Moderator of ...
Reign

Always Megan. Always.

PS: Megan is second in the credits...so if there is a main trio, its Adelaide, Megan Torrance. As they are the first three.
Old 08-28-2017, 11:14 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Reign

It's always Megan for me as well.

I guess I always considered the main trio (if I must choose three) to be Adelaide, Toby and Megan. But Torrance deserves to be up there, too. Those four ARE the show for me. I really love and admire all of the cast, though. Alan, Craig, Anna, Celina, Jonathan, Rachel - I think they are all fantastic, and they seem like cool people in real life, too.

Looks like some of the Reign family got together to watch the GOT finale. Torrance and Alyssa, Jonny and Laysla, and Anna and her husband, Sam. I love it. I wonder why Anna and Sam are in LA?

Old 08-28-2017, 11:24 PM
Addicted Fan

Regardless of "credit order", Adelaide, Toby, and Torrance are pretty clearly meant to be the show's primary leads; their characters, Mary, Francis, and Sebastian, are the ones whose storylines, at least through the first half of the season, are at the forefront of most episodes. They're also the ones through whose perspective most of the episodes are primarily told.

I'm honestly surprised so many people like Megan; she's a great actress, but her character is the literal worst, with very little, if any, redeeming qualities (at least for me).

Old 08-28-2017, 11:45 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Reign

I guess I understand not liking Catherine's character at first, but that has nothing to do at all with loving Megan. She is an absolutely brilliant actress and a genuinely wonderful person (from everything I've seen). She's a LEGEND. Why would you be surprised that a lot of people love her?

As for Catherine, you mentioned in another thread, DigificWriter, that you don't believe that her love for her children is anything more than superficial. That saddens me, because her fierce love for her family is the CENTER of who Catherine is and the most important thing you need to know to REALLY understand her. That is what always redeemed her for me... even when she did things I despised. Plus, after everything she has been through, how can you not sympathize with her? Please keep watching and keep an open mind. Catherine is one of the most (if not THE most) complex and well-developed characters on the show. She's simply compelling and entertaining to watch.

I agree that in the first half of Season 1, Toby, Ade, and Torrance were promoted as the leads simply because they were promoting the love triangle. But Megan was always a lead, too. And sadly, Bash gets relegated to more of a supporting role in the following seasons.

Last edited by kerbear28; 08-28-2017 at 11:51 PM
Old 08-29-2017, 12:01 AM
Addicted Fan

I guess I was letting my dislike of Catherine get in the way of appreciating and recognizing Megan for her talents, which was a mistake on my part.

Catherine, for me, is the Reign equivalent of Riverdale's Alice Cooper.

Old 08-29-2017, 07:16 PM
Supreme Fan

Moderator of ...
Reign

I suppose if you ONLY go by the first half of season 1, maybe....but stick in there. Catherine/Megan is clearly the secondary lead and trust me, you will not always dislike her.

Both Toby and Torrance kind of fall from the lead roles pretty quickly. Bash becomes a glorified side character by the end of season 1 tbh. (Not that I don't still love him to peices)
Old 08-31-2017, 02:05 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerbear28 (View Post)
Catherine is one of the most (if not THE most) complex and well-developed characters on the show. She's simply compelling and entertaining to watch.
I totally agree with this. When the show began, I loved to hate Catherine and then at some point, I just loved her. Mary will always be the character I love most because I feel like I watched her grow up, but I think Catherine is the most fascinating, complex character on the show.
sherry02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top